Grey's Anatomy: Season 15 | First gay male doctor!

566 posts in this topic

I'll be so mad if it's true that they're doing Station 19 crossovers every week next season. Stop trying to make Station 19 happen :rip: They're just willing to kill Grey's to try to save that mess

7 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I'll be so mad if it's true that they're doing Station 19 crossovers every week next season. Stop trying to make Station 19 happen :rip: They're just willing to kill Grey's to try to save that mess

Station 19 is doing just fine and people seem to be really into the show. Wyd?

47 minutes ago, JCON said:

Station 19 is doing just fine and people seem to be really into the show. Wyd?

It's ratings are not fine and if people have to watch both to know what's going on it's just going to drag Grey's quality and ratings down

Greys is literally just a primetime soap opera now :rip: but I LOVE it. But whew it's MESSY. The cheap cliffhanger of Meredith, Alex, and Richard getting fired when we all know that won't be a permanent thing :deadbanana4: and Jackson getting lost in the fog :deadbanana4: 

13 hours ago, princeaiden said:

This show really went down hill after Christina's leave & Derricks death, I am struggling to get through season 13 omg so dreadful 

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

No it didn‘t and it‘s Derek.

13 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

They will not do it every week, sounds unrealistic, I don‘t like Station 19 neither, Private Practise was so much better. 

17 minutes ago, mylicious said:

No it didn‘t and it‘s Derek.

The ratings disagree darling & idgaf how it’s spelled, it’s been boring since 

14 minutes ago, princeaiden said:

The ratings disagree darling & idgaf how it’s spelled, it’s been boring since 

the ratings are amazing in it's 15 season already, wyd 

if it's so boring stop watching  

8 hours ago, mylicious said:

the ratings are amazing in it's 15 season already, wyd 

if it's so boring stop watching  

amazing is relative now a days in terms of TV ratings. & mind your business sis, if i think the show is boring then i think its boring, every show has its ups and downs, i think season 13 is awful and has been, but i've been told it gets better so take a seat 

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

2 hours ago, princeaiden said:

amazing is relative now a days in terms of TV ratings. & mind your business sis, if i think the show is boring then i think its boring, every show has its ups and downs, i think season 13 is awful and has been, but i've been told it gets better so take a seat 

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

lol

On 5/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, its_britney_bitch said:

I doubt they will do crossovers every week. I think it's more like some characters from Grey's Anatomy will show up at Station 19 and the other way around without the storylines being connected to each other. In last week's episode of Station 19, Schmitt showed up and visited one of the firefighters who just lost her boyfriend. And Station 19 has like 5 million live viewers every week, that's not bad for ABC these days.

37 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

I doubt they will do crossovers every week. I think it's more like some characters from Grey's Anatomy will show up at Station 19 and the other way around without the storylines being connected to each other. In last week's episode of Station 19, Schmitt showed up and visited one of the firefighters who just lost her boyfriend. And Station 19 has like 5 million live viewers every week, that's not bad for ABC these days.

No they specifically said the storylines would be connected. I haven’t watched Station 19 since last season, it was a chore to get through every week :rip: And it’s doing a lot worse than Grey’s, Grey’s got 1.3 last night and Station 19 got 0.8 like it’s losing almost half of the audience :rip: This sounds like a desperate attempt to boost Station 19 but in reality it’s just gonna hurt Grey’s

5 hours ago, Yves said:

Not to hate or anything but how is this show still on air? :skull:

It's still amazing and has still good ratings.

The finale was actually really weak. It should've ended with

Meredith going to the police

I hope

Jackson dies

so Maggie can stop being annoying. And also, I never thought I'd say that but:

Teddy and Owen deserve each other!!! Poor Tom building the baby crib and that bitch didn't even bother to call him.

Has she forgot Owen ditched her over three different women since they met? She don't love herself