Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Grey's Anatomy: Season 15 | First gay male doctor!

569 posts in this topic

it's more unrealistic in general that practically all the main characters are obsessed with just dating their coworkers. i mean, i know it's that a significant other who's not working in the hospital wouldn't be around all the time, but still

Omg......... the season 8 finale. Why didn’t anyone tell me 😓😥😰😨😰😰😥😓

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Drama said:

I'm still not over

Lexie's death

:cries:

On 4/23/2019 at 4:25 AM, Drama said:

This is basically the backbone of Season 9, the aftereffects :skull:

On 4/22/2019 at 4:53 AM, fridayteenage said:

it's more unrealistic in general that practically all the main characters are obsessed with just dating their coworkers. i mean, i know it's that a significant other who's not working in the hospital wouldn't be around all the time, but still

also, the producers could've spent some money on nurses, radiologists, technicians, etc. instead of wasting it on useless characters who i shall not name.

like I don't know a single hospital with so much doctors that they can run around doing everything nurses do and more :skull:

3 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

also, the producers could've spent some money on nurses, radiologists, technicians, etc. instead of wasting it on useless characters who i shall not name.

like I don't know a single hospital with so much doctors that they can run around doing everything nurses do and more :skull:

THIS!!! I mean I understand they want their main cast to shine and have most scenes doing all the work BUT its just not how hospitals really run. I would've LOVED if Shonda somehow had a few main characters that were, as you mentioned, nurse, techs, radiologist. That wouldve been neat. 

omg why'd they make Owen totally unlikable? :rip: he was one of the few characters that was actually interesting and not one note :rip: now they've butchered the character instead of going with character development that we have not seen since Karev

2 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

THIS!!! I mean I understand they want their main cast to shine and have most scenes doing all the work BUT its just not how hospitals really run. I would've LOVED if Shonda somehow had a few main characters that were, as you mentioned, nurse, techs, radiologist. That wouldve been neat. 

exactly. it felt more like a real hospital back then with the Syph nurses and eli and those psych/dermatologist doctors appearing once in a while. 

5 hours ago, Prisoner said:

omg why'd they make Owen totally unlikable? :rip: he was one of the few characters that was actually interesting and not one note :rip: now they've butchered the character instead of going with character development that we have not seen since Karev

gurl when has Owen ever been likable?

On 4/25/2019 at 10:14 AM, Prisoner said:

That's my biggest problem with Grey's too, the other professions never appear and it seems like the doctors do everything.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:31 PM, dabunique said:

this!

_________

the Jo episode is one of the best in the entire series, so intense and soooo necessary. Got to commend them for doing stories like this

On 4/26/2019 at 12:01 AM, dabunique said:

i really like his first seasons, apart from the messy marriage with Christina :rip:  also his scenes with Teddy were amazing (the s7-8 era) not the messy current era

Just watched this weeks episode and it may have just saved the season, the finale looks to be good,

Just now, Goodnight Gotham said:

Just watched this weeks episode and it may have just saved the season, the finale looks to be good,

watched it too before, I AM SHOOK, the last five minutes, WHEW

11 minutes ago, mylicious said:

watched it too before, I AM SHOOK, the last five minutes, WHEW

Spoiler

Finally some spice to the Merluca relationship and heres to hoping Owen doesn't make it out of the next episode

10 minutes ago, Goodnight Gotham said:
  Hide contents

Finally some spice to the Merluca relationship and heres to hoping Owen doesn't make it out of the next episode

OMG THAT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN

so did no one watch last nights episode here?

i missed it but please spoil me

11 hours ago, mylicious said:

so did no one watch last nights episode here?

I did OMG hope Owen dies!

That last scene though! :jonny5:

OWEN NEEDS TO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I just watched the finale and 

Spoiler

it was just okay. The build up was so great in the last episode and they could've done something big for the finale but they decided not to, just like the last few times ugh. In the last scene they could've made a car crash sound when Maggie got out the car or something just to make it exciting. 

Spoiler

Screaming at Meredith possibly going to prison

ugh dat crazy british lady losing it 

Owen is not goin anywhere

I'm on epi 12 of this season. Trying to binge it all lol  

This show really went down hill after Christina's leave & Derricks death, I am struggling to get through season 13 omg so dreadful 

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696