Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Grey's Anatomy: Season 15 | First gay male doctor!

474 posts in this topic

Prisoner

Wow Chandra really delivers. Such an emotional episode, brilliant

Goodnight Gotham

Do you think its possible the ratings could reach 9 million this season. Hoping for another increase this week

tiagol88
26 minutes ago, Goodnight Gotham said:

Do you think its possible the ratings could reach 9 million this season. Hoping for another increase this week

I think it only increased for 3 weeks due to important cliffhangers. I really can't imagine it doind 9M this week, but who knows?

If there's one show that keeps surprising us is this one. 

Goodnight Gotham
28 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I think it only increased for 3 weeks due to important cliffhangers. I really can't imagine it doind 9M this week, but who knows?

If there's one show that keeps surprising us is this one. 

We only need a small increase after last weeks numbers was adjusted so fingers crossed.

Either ways numbers are up on last season

Diesel

I like this idea about the competition. I’m sad about Amelia and Alex, but I have a feeling they will be apart of it one way or another. And I also like that new duo Meredith and Josephine

budgier

Arizona was such a bitch to April when she said “this isn’t about you April, stop talking” after April (clearly seeking a friend) told her she was sleeping with the intern and needed a bottle of wine to get to sleep every night :skull: Seriously what an asshole.

I wonder if this dark April storyline will end in an attempted suicide? They haven’t done that yet in Grey’s... 

fanboyn8
3 hours ago, budgier said:

Arizona was such a bitch to April when she said “this isn’t about you April, stop talking” after April (clearly seeking a friend) told her she was sleeping with the intern and needed a bottle of wine to get to sleep every night :skull: Seriously what an asshole.

I wonder if this dark April storyline will end in an attempted suicide? They haven’t done that yet in Grey’s... 

omg noo

cause knowing Grey's it wont be an attempted suicide :(

But damn Kepner's new boy is so hot i hope he becomes a regular.. what nationality is he ?

budgier
3 hours ago, fanboyn8 said:

omg noo

cause knowing Grey's it wont be an attempted suicide :(

But damn Kepner's new boy is so hot i hope he becomes a regular.. what nationality is he ?

True but they better not kill off the good sis April when characters like Owen and Amelia are still around for no reason :rip:

Not sure if the character is supposed to be of the same nationality but the actor for the sexy intern is Indian. Rushi Kota if you wanted to look him up.

fanboyn8

THEY FIRED APRIL AND ARIZONA OFF THE SHOWW

im done with this showw

fanboyn8

im done with this showw

BadMonster
On 2/12/2018 at 5:22 PM, budgier said:

I guess you got your answer today :cm: 

budgier
1 hour ago, fanboyn8 said:

im done with this showw

18 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I guess you got your answer today :cm: 

Wtf is going on :deadbanana4: What's the story behind this? Obviously this wasn't a voluntary decision from either actress, and April and Arizona are beloved (for the most part) by the fandom. If it was just one of them sure, but cutting both seems like such a bizarre decision. I don't like that we're losing two more main characters. None of the new interns are really working for me and characters like Alex and Mer are just circling the drain with nowhere to go. Who and what do we have left at this point?

I'd say April definitely commits suicide or has some sort of accidental overdose, either way she's likely dead. I don't know how Arizona is going to be exited though.

On women's day... :rip:  Can they just kill off Owen ffs 

Fitzgerald

They weren't even my favorite characters but I'm really mad! Loosing a character whose faith was a big part of them and a lesbian character? Also the way they departed seems disrespectful after the many years they've worked hard tbh

fanboyn8
44 minutes ago, budgier said:

Wtf is going on :deadbanana4: What's the story behind this? Obviously this wasn't a voluntary decision from either actress, and April and Arizona are beloved (for the most part) by the fandom. If it was just one of them sure, but cutting both seems like such a bizarre decision. I don't like that we're losing two more main characters. None of the new interns are really working for me and characters like Alex and Mer are just circling the drain with nowhere to go. Who and what do we have left at this point?

I'd say April definitely commits suicide or has some sort of accidental overdose, either way she's likely dead. I don't know how Arizona is going to be exited though.

On women's day... :rip:  Can they just kill off Owen ffs 

They were FIRED what the ****

im so mad

I hate Shonda with a fiery passion

idk why I even watch this show

she always does this to me

Anyone know the name of Kepner’s new Indian boo?  I hope he becomes a series regular, he’s so ****ing delicious

budgier
27 minutes ago, Fitzgerald said:

They weren't even my favorite characters but I'm really mad! Loosing a character whose faith was a big part of them and a lesbian character? Also the way they departed seems disrespectful after the many years they've worked hard tbh

I agree, to add salt to the wound it's their only lesbian character and a woman of faith. Both outliers on modern day television and this is such a hit to diverse female representation on television. 

It's not like we're brand new to the concept of character's leaving for one reason or another on Grey's Anatomy but everything about this seems so disrespectful and messy :emofish:

Just now, fanboyn8 said:

They were FIRED what the ****

im so mad

I hate Shonda with a fiery passion

idk why I even watch this show

she always does this to me

Anyone know the name of Kepner’s new Indian boo?  I hope he becomes a series regular, he’s so ****ing delicious

Rushi Kota

Prisoner

I'm pressed. Not them getting rid of Arizona, who's one of the best characters we've seen on Grey's and April who had been getting such a great character development. Can't they remove other useless characters like Maggie, DeLuca, or those stupid interns instead? Ugh.. Disgust. 

Little Dark Age

I haven't watched this show since season 2 but this is a mess. they have like 3 originals left and all of the fan faves are long gone

but it's kinda understandable. it's cheaper to hire nobodies than re-sign 10 season veterans

fanboyn8

They are doing April so wrong :(

I swear if they kill her off.  First George and now this?  My heart can’t take it.

Fitzgerald

Ellis Grey somehow manages to screw with Meredith one last time while dead. Whew talent!

Kevin2803

Aww, that gay storyline was so cute. :heart2:

I also liked the Jo/Alex proposal.

And it's kinda nice that not everything in her career is going well for Meredith for once.

JCON

I love Ellen Pompeo but that was one of the worst directed episodes in the show. It was SO BAD. Especially the flashbacks! :deadbanana2: 

On 9 de março de 2018 at 10:43 PM, Fitzgerald said:

Ellis Grey somehow manages to screw with Meredith one last time while dead. Whew talent!

Only the legendary Ellis Grey :clap3: 

Muah

Meredith is boring now, I wish they could give her new man or something  

I'm not digging Maggie/Jackson thing, stop it

I LOVE April, it seems like she's been in the show since the beggining, she's one of the strongest characters imo, they're making a big mistake getting rid of her