Grey's Anatomy: Season 14

411 posts in this topic

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder what will happen with Alex, I can't at them postponing its return for a week :chick3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I liked last night's episode, it was the definition of filler. Why would they leave off with the Karev cliffhanger then not even show that storyline in the next episode? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great episode. The grandmother's acting was pretty bad though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2017 at 1:54 PM, pxxxtrick said:

As much as I liked last night's episode, it was the definition of filler. Why would they leave off with the Karev cliffhanger then not even show that storyline in the next episode? 

this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2017 at 0:24 AM, pxxxtrick said:

As much as I liked last night's episode, it was the definition of filler. Why would they leave off with the Karev cliffhanger then not even show that storyline in the next episode? 

Because they want the audience to get ready for the next important episode and not miss out because they forgot the show is back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The episode was amazing. And I actually don't think it's a filler. It's an important reminder about prison, which Alex may receive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..............

 

I really hope the country album never happens. If it does it will be most likely the first KC album I won't download. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

..............

 

I really hope the country album never happens. If it does it will be most likely the first KC album I won't download. 

what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TBH I didn't like last week's episode until the very end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a fun and political underlined filler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mess at this post having like 5 replies. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked the prison episode and i didn't mind that they waited a week longer to resolve the Alex cliffhanger. Are there really viewers who think that Alex would go to prison? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevin2803 said:

I really liked the prison episode and i didn't mind that they waited a week longer to resolve the Alex cliffhanger. Are there really viewers who think that Alex would go to prison? 

this alex storyline was so pointless. he obv wasn't going to go to prison. poor de luca, tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the direction the show is taking this season. All the doctors are pretty much acting like teenagers in High School.

*Grey's Anatomy Class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are we here for a potential Alex and Meredith relationship? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is the chained lady in the new epi a commentary on trumps wall? :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bearman10 said:

are we here for a potential Alex and Meredith relationship? 

nope. even thinking about it makes me gag, they are like siblings.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

is the chained lady in the new epi a commentary on trumps wall? :eek:

I thought that the whole time! Shonda's sneaky political statements 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Assassin said:

nope. even thinking about it makes me gag, they are like siblings.

 

i thought the same the past 2 seasons but this season makes me think they could work. They genuinely love each other. Why would the writers have dropped Mer & Riggs storyline? Its obvious they are testing out Mer and Alex's relationship to see how viewers react. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

I thought that the whole time! Shonda's sneaky political statements 

grey's had always been left sided afterall. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

grey's had always been left sided afterall. 

 

Yes. The whole gun episode when Jo revealed she owns a gun. :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

Yes. The whole gun episode when Jo revealed she owns a gun. :rip: 

it wasnt even subtle :rip: 

shonda is quite ruthless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This civil war that's happening in the hospital right now is so ridiculous. :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites