:cries:

all masterpieces

Ugh, he's gonna mess up BLACKPINK's debut on the Hot 100

In before SAD! jumps to number one. :gaycat5:

JoshSpears1805

Trash people supporting a trash artist 

1 minute ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

Trash people supporting a trash artist 

why are you calling him a trash artist when the only thing you’ve prolly ever heard of him were negative rumors that have never been proven to be true ? 

his music is great, his problematic tweets & actions were all from 2014/2015, he was never found guilty, his ex gf dropped all charges against him & he’s only done positive stuff including charity events for the last year of his life.

JoshSpears1805
Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

why are you calling him a trash artist when the only thing you’ve prolly ever heard of him were negative rumors that have never been proven to be true ? 

his music is great, his problematic tweets & actions were all from 2014/2015, he was never found guilty, his ex gf dropped all charges against him & he’s only done positive stuff including charity events for the last year of his life.

He himself talked about attempting to kill a man. Secondly just because someone drops charges doesn't mean it was false. He was a nasty piece of work and I will loose no sleep over the fact that he is gone 

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I mean, his homophobic tweets weren't much of a rumor

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I mean, his homophobic tweets weren't much of a rumor

They were also old as hell aka back when he was 16 y/o, ppl can change and he did show signs of changing for the better 

They were also old as hell aka back when he was 16 y/o, ppl can change and he did show signs of changing for the better 

2016 isn't 'old as hell'

5 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

2016 isn't 'old as hell'

Wow sorry perfect human

1 hour ago, 808s said:

Wow sorry perfect human

@istan4badgalriri You're defending a guy who in 2017 said 

“for everyone saying I’m a domestic abuser, I’ll domestically abuse your little sister’s ***** from the back".

Poor u :rip:

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

he’s admitted to hating rap music

Welp too bad he’s not alive to see his songs climbing the charts. :dies:

He was a horrible person and only got exactly what was coming, karma came back tenfold. 

11 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

@istan4badgalriri You're defending a guy who in 2017 said 

“for everyone saying I’m a domestic abuser, I’ll domestically abuse your little sister’s ***** from the back".

Poor u :rip:

And glorifying Dylann Roof as if he didn’t murder a bunch of innocent people that were in church.

4 minutes ago, FentyxTesfaye said:

Welp too bad he’s not alive to see his songs climbing the charts. :dies:

He was a horrible person and only got exactly what was coming, karma came back tenfold. 

His last album debuted at #1 and the lead single in question reached #7 on the H100 when he was alive

Exactly what I mean when I say y’all didn’t know **** about him 

In only a few hours time too.

His last album debuted at #1 and the lead single in question reached #7 on the H100 when he was alive

Exactly what I mean when I say y’all didn’t know **** about him 

This has nothing to do with my statement, will he or will he not be alive to see some of his songs climb the charts as they are doing now and possibly reach a new peak? The answer is no.

Point proven and he’s a trash individual so I don’t care to know anything about him. One less abuser in the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.