Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj - “The Light Is Coming”

30 posts in this topic

Ariana confirmed on Twitter that the music video for the promo single “The Light Is Coming” will be released on June 20th too.

She already shared a sneak peak of the video on Instagram:

There goes her Top 10 debut on the Wednesday..so dumb

:ace:

Rules

MUSIC VIDEOS

• A music video thread can be created when the video is available to watch in full.
  • Teasers should be posted in the single thread.
  • Lyric videos should be posted in the single thread.
  • Behind the scenes, alternate versions, dance versions, etc. should be posted in the single thread and/or existing video thread.
  • Live performances uploaded on the artist's official channel should be posted in Base (or Celebria if recent).

---

Close this or change the category. 

Why Wednesday?

A music video thread can be created when the video is available to watch in full.

This should be a Music News thread.

Bitch I ran :jonny: 

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

Rules

MUSIC VIDEOS

• A music video thread can be created when the video is available to watch in full.
  • Behind the scenes, alternate versions, dance versions, etc. should be posted in the single thread and/or existing video thread.
  • Live performances uploaded on the artist's official channel should be posted in Base (or Celebria if recent).

---

Wow you really want that Music video thread for yourself, don't you?

Just now, Music=Epicness said:

Wow you really want that Music video thread for yourself, don't you?

Lol,  I never cared creating this kind of threads.  Never did I create such. 

It's just annoying that when I open this thread I was expecting a video but no it was only an info we already got from the single thread. 

But I guess you like drama? I hate it when people don't think before saying something. 

22 minutes ago, Jude said:

Rules

MUSIC VIDEOS

---

Since when are you a moderator?lol

You can’t make a music video thread if the video isn’t out yet. Thought it leaked early or something.

So annoying when people make video threads days in advance just to "snatch it" :ace:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

It's just annoying that when I open this thread I was expecting a video but no it was only an info we already got from the single thread. 

But I guess you like drama? I hate it when people don't think before saying something. 

you're no fun 

who cares who gets the thread lmao?? were ya'll planning on putting this on your résumé?

why do artists sabotage themselves by releasing on a ****ing WEDNESDAY? :rip: 

2 minutes ago, getback said:

why do artists sabotage themselves by releasing on a ****ing WEDNESDAY? :rip: 

She's learning from Nicki

Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

Scooter better talk some sense into her

getback

7 minutes ago, Avocado said:

you're no fun 

who cares who gets the thread lmao?? were ya'll planning on putting this on your résumé?

he just said he doesn't care he just doesn't wanna clic a link expecting a video just for it not to be here. I feel the same way I worked all day and was excited that it came out early.. he's not being a buzz kill he's making a valid point

15 minutes ago, Avocado said:

you're no fun 

Like what I said I never cared who gets the thread so what the hell is the point of your response to me. Can you comprehend? 

Again, when i opened this thread I was EXPECTING a VIDEO since it's under the video category but no I did not see it and that made me annoyed so I posted that rule to remind people like you who don't know how to read rules and regulations here.  You guys just post without basic knowledge about this site.  

1 hour ago, Cherry123 said:

Since when are you a moderator?lol

I'm not. Just reminding or informing those who are lazy to read the rules and regulations of this site. Mods are probably busy atm so I don't see the problem of posting it. Also,  read the entire thread,  it's not only me who posted the rules. 

Again,  for the third time, I was annoyed to see that there WAS NOT a video on this thread when this thread is under video category. You guys need to learn the basic rules before posting a thread.  You can't be ignorant the whole time and act arrogantly, not listening to some friendly reminders. 

Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

Scooter better talk some sense into her

getback

21 minutes ago, Avocado said:

you're no fun 

no bitch we just want to have a music video thread for when the music video is out

1 hour ago, Jude said:

The irony

Maybe it's the light that is keeping NIcki's legs closed? We'll see in the video I guess. :coffee:

Misleading thread....mods close this!