classic and work with that are the only good songs 

her voice got so deep :rip:

britkneepopboi

why has her flow been the exact same on the past 30 songs :skull: 

teenagecraze
56 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

why has her flow been the exact same on the past 30 songs :skull: 

THIS

I used to stan her so HARD during Queen D, CS, YB and Homegrown but since 'Debbie' I feel like she's lacking something

For me California Sweetheart was her peak :'( everything was so ratchet and on point, then we got Homegrown and Let's Get High/420 were really doing it for me + Break It Down was THAT song, I thought that it was going to be a moderate hit for her (The beat is fire, lyrics were good and the Milkshake sample) :jonny5: I know that she's been more "spiritual" lately and that's why she dropped the ratchet image but for me that was her signature (in a good way)

britkneepopboi
2 hours ago, teenagecraze said:

THIS

I used to stan her so HARD during Queen D, CS, YB and Homegrown but since 'Debbie' I feel like she's lacking something

For me California Sweetheart was her peak :'( everything was so ratchet and on point, then we got Homegrown and Let's Get High/420 were really doing it for me + Break It Down was THAT song, I thought that it was going to be a moderate hit for her (The beat is fire, lyrics were good and the Milkshake sample) :jonny5: I know that she's been more "spiritual" lately and that's why she dropped the ratchet image but for me that was her signature (in a good way)

Literally same. Young Bitch was my favorite project from her. I was hyped for Debbie since it was her debut album but it really feel flat and since then everything else hasn’t been as good.

teenagecraze

Listening now, the Intro slaps, Lykke's 'Breaking It Up' sample in Dboy Magic :jonny5: it sounds more like a Bricc Baby song featuring Debbie tho

Mick

lil debbie coming thru once again...way better than most female rappers (but she's always been)...