• Announcements

• Ryan

WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  

funny middle/high school stories

40 posts in this topic

Image result for high school gif

one of the funniest moments i've ever experienced in high was when this ratchet bitch was in my drama class and she was always rude to everyone and one day this short dorky kinda guy (he was nice but annoying af sometimes) and her got into an argument as to what our school play should be. they got so heated that this giraffe ass 6'4 hoe and this tiny ass 5'1 child were about to square up :ahh: everyone in class was perched for the fight but security came and seperated them. :ahh: they were literally gonna throw hands :ahh:

spill the tea putas

Lesbian gym teacher caught two guys sucking dick in the bath room 

Just now, Émotif Fool said:

Lesbian gym teacher caught two guys sucking dick in the bath room 

adsnnvfnkcfgrjdvtkgfgiudsqefkdierskkjfedjfdgti 

I had just left class with my best friend and we were heading home. As we walked, there was this guy with a box in his hand crossing the street. (We live right outside Manhattan so it's a city.) The guy tripped and dropped the box and at least 12 chickens were running around the entire street and caused so much traffic :deadbanana4:

The high school football team hazed a freshman during a field trip and ended up shoving a Gatorade bottle up his ass. It made the local news and the coach got fired for covering it up :deadbanana: 

Just now, HolyFameMonster said:

I had just left class with my best friend and we were heading home. As we walked, there was this guy with a box in his hand crossing the street. (We live right outside Manhattan so it's a city.) The guy tripped and dropped the box and at least 12 chickens were running around the entire street and caused so much traffic :deadbanana4:

i would've queefed so hard if i seen that :ahh:

Just now, Buddy said:

The high school football team hazed a freshman during a field trip and ended up shoving a Gatorade bottle up his ass. It made the local news and the coach got fired for covering it up :deadbanana: 

OMG

I overheard two teachers talk about if I’d live to graduate. Maybe not so much “overheard” since I was in the same room and they were looking at me look at them. Not to spoil the ending but, I somehow managed to live to graduate 

2 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Tyler and Montgomery tease

5 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Tyler and Montgomery tease

i wish montgomery went to my school :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I overheard two teachers talk about if I’d live to graduate. Maybe not so much “overheard” since I was in the same room and they were looking at me look at them. Not to spoil the ending but, I somehow managed to live to graduate 

spoil it amiga

i ****ed my personal development teacher

Just now, CancerBoi said:

OMGGGGGGGGG 

spill it sis! How old were you? How old was he? Where was it? Literally wtf 

Just now, CancerBoi said:

it was funny because i ruined his marriage

Just now, EnjoyTheSilence said:

OMGGGGGGGGG 

spill it sis! How old were you? How old was he? Where was it? Literally wtf 

it was hot. ngl. he was tall and bald and kinda french. i was like 16 or 17. he was def in his 30s

1 minute ago, CancerBoi said:

it was hot. ngl. he was tall and bald and kinda french. i was like 16 or 17. he was def in his 30s

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, CancerBoi said:

:gaycat4: did you seduce him or something? Like wtf :rip: or did he just grab your dick

4 minutes ago, CancerBoi said:

it was funny because i ruined his marriage

:deadbanana4:

y'all are gonna get this thread locked :biblio:

The thread says “funny experiences” not scandals/drama :bibliahh:

omg im so sorry i didnt mean to ruin this thread :cries::deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, HolyFameMonster said:

Was he related to Azealia? Poor chickens.

1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Was he related to Azealia? Poor chickens.

i lowkey thot this :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, EnjoyTheSilence said:

:gaycat4: did you seduce him or something? Like wtf :rip: or did he just grab your dick

bitch noo!! i grabbed his. he was the kinda guy that just looked like he had a huge dick, ya know?

idk why i did it tbh i had never done ANYTHING like that before or since haha

This is middle school but oh well, these 2 girls i was friends with were about to fight in the cafeteria with the whole grade surrounded watching as one girl said "atleast my moms not a heroine addict" to which the other girl replied "atleast my dad's not in jail"... mind you this was 7th grade .... theyre both 20 now and one of them is married with 3 kids and the other has been in and out of rehab and jail like 6 times.... yikes.

I sucked my classmate s dick during a field trip :fan: