• Announcements

    • Ryan

      WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

      The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  

funny middle/high school stories

40 posts in this topic

Image result for high school gif

 

one of the funniest moments i've ever experienced in high was when this ratchet bitch was in my drama class and she was always rude to everyone and one day this short dorky kinda guy (he was nice but annoying af sometimes) and her got into an argument as to what our school play should be. they got so heated that this giraffe ass 6'4 hoe and this tiny ass 5'1 child were about to square up :ahh: everyone in class was perched for the fight but security came and seperated them. :ahh: they were literally gonna throw hands :ahh:

 

 

 

 

 

spill the tea putas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lesbian gym teacher caught two guys sucking dick in the bath room 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Émotif Fool said:

Lesbian gym teacher caught two guys sucking dick in the bath room 

adsnnvfnkcfgrjdvtkgfgiudsqefkdierskkjfedjfdgti 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had just left class with my best friend and we were heading home. As we walked, there was this guy with a box in his hand crossing the street. (We live right outside Manhattan so it's a city.) The guy tripped and dropped the box and at least 12 chickens were running around the entire street and caused so much traffic :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The high school football team hazed a freshman during a field trip and ended up shoving a Gatorade bottle up his ass. It made the local news and the coach got fired for covering it up :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HolyFameMonster said:

I had just left class with my best friend and we were heading home. As we walked, there was this guy with a box in his hand crossing the street. (We live right outside Manhattan so it's a city.) The guy tripped and dropped the box and at least 12 chickens were running around the entire street and caused so much traffic :deadbanana4:

i would've queefed so hard if i seen that :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buddy said:

The high school football team hazed a freshman during a field trip and ended up shoving a Gatorade bottle up his ass. It made the local news and the coach got fired for covering it up :deadbanana: 

OMG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I overheard two teachers talk about if I’d live to graduate. Maybe not so much “overheard” since I was in the same room and they were looking at me look at them. Not to spoil the ending but, I somehow managed to live to graduate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buddy said:

The high school football team hazed a freshman during a field trip and ended up shoving a Gatorade bottle up his ass. It made the local news and the coach got fired for covering it up :deadbanana: 

Tyler and Montgomery tease

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Tyler and Montgomery tease

i wish montgomery went to my school :deadbanana2:

 

5 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I overheard two teachers talk about if I’d live to graduate. Maybe not so much “overheard” since I was in the same room and they were looking at me look at them. Not to spoil the ending but, I somehow managed to live to graduate 

spoil it amiga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i ****ed my personal development teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CancerBoi said:

i ****ed my personal development teacher

OMGGGGGGGGG 

spill it sis! How old were you? How old was he? Where was it? Literally wtf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CancerBoi said:

i ****ed my personal development teacher

it was funny because i ruined his marriage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnjoyTheSilence said:

OMGGGGGGGGG 

spill it sis! How old were you? How old was he? Where was it? Literally wtf 

it was hot. ngl. he was tall and bald and kinda french. i was like 16 or 17. he was def in his 30s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CancerBoi said:

it was hot. ngl. he was tall and bald and kinda french. i was like 16 or 17. he was def in his 30s

:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CancerBoi said:

it was hot. ngl. he was tall and bald and kinda french. i was like 16 or 17. he was def in his 30s

:gaycat4: did you seduce him or something? Like wtf :rip: or did he just grab your dick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CancerBoi said:

it was funny because i ruined his marriage

:deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

y'all are gonna get this thread locked :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread says “funny experiences” not scandals/drama :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg im so sorry i didnt mean to ruin this thread :cries::deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

30 minutes ago, HolyFameMonster said:

I had just left class with my best friend and we were heading home. As we walked, there was this guy with a box in his hand crossing the street. (We live right outside Manhattan so it's a city.) The guy tripped and dropped the box and at least 12 chickens were running around the entire street and caused so much traffic :deadbanana4:

Was he related to Azealia? Poor chickens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

 

Was he related to Azealia? Poor chickens.

i lowkey thot this :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EnjoyTheSilence said:

:gaycat4: did you seduce him or something? Like wtf :rip: or did he just grab your dick

bitch noo!! i grabbed his. he was the kinda guy that just looked like he had a huge dick, ya know?

 

idk why i did it tbh i had never done ANYTHING like that before or since haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is middle school but oh well, these 2 girls i was friends with were about to fight in the cafeteria with the whole grade surrounded watching as one girl said "atleast my moms not a heroine addict" to which the other girl replied "atleast my dad's not in jail"... mind you this was 7th grade .... theyre both 20 now and one of them is married with 3 kids and the other has been in and out of rehab and jail like 6 times.... yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sucked my classmate s dick during a field trip :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites