• Announcements

• Ryan

WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  

Girl, 9, in rehab for Fortnite addiction

58 posts in this topic

maxresdefault-7aaa5.jpg

A nine-year-old girl in the UK is so gripped with the game, she wet herself, instead of putting down the controller to go to the toilet, the Sunday People reported. Fortnite allows players to fight in a mass online battle until only one winner remains. A player's aim is to collect items while remaining in the safe zone, away from the storm which gets bigger, and to be the sole person left standing.

The young girl in the UK got hooked on the game after downloading it earlier this year. Her parents, Carol and Richard, were first pointed to an issue when their daughter’s school called about her falling asleep in class. When they asked their daughter what was wrong, she turned “unusually argumentative and aggressive”. They tried to limit their daughter's game use but it didn't work. Carol said the youngster got so aggressive she hit her dad in the face when her Xbox was taken off her.

“She is in ­therapy for the addiction after she ­became withdrawn, ­agitated and disturbed from playing up to ten hours a day – sometimes playing until dawn, wetting ­herself so she didn’t have to leave the screen,” her mum Carol told the publication.

One night Richard found her in her room at night “sitting on a urine-soaked cushion playing the game”. Carol said her “backside was red-raw, she was so hooked to the game she wouldn’t even go to the toilet". Their daughter had been waiting until her parents fell asleep and then playing Fortnite until 5am, for the last two months. The girl is now recovering with rehabilitation.

X

JWzFzvx.gif

this is a mess, and shame on her mother for making this information public by talking to a tabloid. because i'm sure the first thing a 9 year old girl in therapy needs is the world knowing she peed her pants. 

**** this article. 

Pubg could ****ing NEVER

cool story bro. Take away her xbox, send the little heathen to child boot camp and the problem will be solved. Her parents are morons.

rehab.mp3

@Selenurr Get well soon sister.

2 minutes ago, lilostolemycoke said:

this is a mess, and shame on her mother for making this information public by talking to a tabloid. because i'm sure the first thing a 9 year old girl in therapy needs is the world knowing she peed her pants. 

**** this article. 

If my parents ever did this I-

Xmm0SSS.gif

Me, in April:

I guess I'm next for Fortnite rehab. This is not a drill.

Image result for vin britney gif atrl

...Vin

How awful her parents must be to allow it to get this far :skull:

All they had to do was limit how much she played.

That’s so sad. Thankfully the child is receiving the therapy she needs to develop the skills that will allow her better control in the future

i thought this game was for straight men lol

poor girl, wishing she recovers

Stupid parents needed to take the xbox away, and if she hit ME I would have beat ha ass. Do these idiot parents just not know how to parent? Like, rehab, really? Take away her games. Problem solved.

If Fortnite was smart they would make a gameplay trailer in response to this and use Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" in it :ahh:

overwatch would never

4 minutes ago, Troye said:

RIP @Bloo

Sis, I've never even played Fortnite. :toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I often wonder if I would beat my kids to death if they ever peed on my cushions. Not to mention hitting me. I once called my dad stupid, because he was, and he walloped on me for 43 minutes straight. I unable to inhale and was shaking violently. Never called him stupid again until his funeral. So it was clearly effective 

:ahh::ahh: 

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

Sis, I've never even played Fortnite. :toofunny2: 

I see you peeing your pants, love. :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

I often wonder if I would beat my kids to death if they ever peed on my cushions. Not to mention hitting me. I once called my dad stupid, because he was, and he walloped on me for 43 minutes straight. I unable to inhale and was shaking violently. Never called him stupid again until his funeral. So it was clearly effective 

:hoetenks:

VOBMzgr.gif

3 minutes ago, Troye said:

:ahh::ahh: 

I see you peeing your pants, love. :eli: 

:rip::heart2::rip: 

1st world problems