Shape of You: #10 All-Time Hot 100

iHype.

1 minute ago, bjnono001 said:

What do you mean on both lists? You mean it has a chance to surpass The Twist?

It will pass the 3 songs he mentioned on both the Songs of the Decade and the All-Time lists.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iHype.

• brianc33710

• Enoch

• mike3009

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

It will pass the 3 songs he mentioned on both the Songs of the Decade and the All-Time lists.

I see. Would it be possible to pass UF too? I assume PRA is out of reach just because it has 65 weeks on the H100.

Party Rock Anthem is one of the best songs ever

3 hours ago, bjnono001 said:

I see. Would it be possible to pass UF too? I assume PRA is out of reach just because it has 65 weeks on the H100.

Not with the run I posted.

We Found God isn't safe :dancehall: 

edit: wait everyone isn't safe lol

Edited by Mark Rih

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, slay @ half of the list being songs I hate :ahh: Poor the GP, their horrible taste.

On 28/02/2017 at 3:53 AM, iHype. said:

Also #6 on Decade-End for 2010s now (#1 Party Rock, #2 Uptown Funk, #3 We Found Love, #4 Someboody That I Used to Know, #5 Rolling in the Deep)

:cm:

Looking at this list...this decade really is tragic. 

Oh wow I love it bitch!! Talent really won. The superior ended up winning and it's done even done yet. 

8a656a8dba316d69811c3897d61be159.jpg

#1 weeks hew? Longeveté.

The Twist :heart2:

On 3/7/2017 at 1:41 AM, Safe&Sound said:

Where is Radioactive?

Radioactive didn't have enough longevity at the top. BB's biggest #3 song is Real McCoy's "Another Night" (1994-5), which spent 11 weeks at #3 and 23 weeks in the Top 10. AN actually squeaked into the 50th Anniversary All-Time Hot 100. but it was pushed out by 55 years. On countdowns put together ranking songs from the last 25 years, AN ranks ahead of Radioactive.

"Closer" is #10 this week, likely it's last week in Top 10, pushing it up to #30 on the All-Time.

2010s Decade:
1. Party Rock Anthem
2. Uptown Funk!
3. We Found Love
4. Closer
5. Somebody That I Used to Know (-1)
6. Rolling in the Deep (-1)

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

"Closer" is #10 this week, likely it's last week in Top 10, pushing it up to #30 on the All-Time.

2010s Decade:

1. Party Rock Anthem

2. Uptown Funk!

3. We Found Love

4. Closer

We Found Loves Wig!!! :dancehall3: It's going to surpass it right? :dancehall3:

As long as Rih remains the only female in the top 5 (so far) im cool but... :dancehall3:

Will it surpass Bruno and LMFAO too, perhaps? 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

We Found Loves Wig!!! :dancehall3: It's going to surpass it right? :dancehall3:

As long as Rih remains the only female in the top 5 (so far) im cool but... :dancehall3:

Will it surpass Bruno and LMFAO too, perhaps? 

It'll surpass Rih, but Bruno/LMFAO should be safe.

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

When do u think it'll surpass Rihanna? Two weeks? Four? Etc.

How many more points for it to surpass Bruno lets say? Idk how this stuff works.

Well good thing that the Collage EP hasn't sold 12 million copies :flower:

How is this scored? :confused:

2 hours ago, blackbeatxx said:

Well good thing that the Collage EP hasn't sold 12 million copies :flower:

Out of nowhere :deadbanana3: 

On 28/02/2017 at 3:57 AM, Pikachoo said:

OSD should be higher. If Uptown Funk got to 7th with 14 weeks... but then again they are always doing Mariah dirty like that. Always trying to destroy her career and reputation just because they are constantly trying to replace her with the new fresh thing (because new artist are easier to control than established ones like Mariah). So they refuse to give Mariah her deserved accolades but its fine the real fans know the truth. And the industry can try all they want to get Mariah to cosign Ariana, she wont do it. No she wont. Mariah loves music too much. No matter how much they deny her chart success. No matter how much they try to sabotage her live performances. No matter how much they want Mariah to become an alcoholic. Mariah will never go down. Ever. And no respect to Ariana, shes very talented and I like that one song "One Last Time" but is she the next Mariah? No she isnt. Nor will she ever be. Until Mariah cosigns Ariana, Ariana will never become the next big popstar that they (the industry) are trying to make her. It only works with Mariah's blessing, but Mariah is not dumb. She knows the MOMENT she gives that cosigns, they will DESTROY her and relegate her to "legacy" status; translation 'you done and used up. So retire and take a permanent residency like Jlo and Britney". Thats why Mariah left Vegas. Becuase she did not cosign, like Britney and Jlo did to Camila. Bitney and JLO are stuck in Vegas forever but Mariah REFUSES to let go. Even though they try, they try to do her dirty, Mariah cant let go. She will make a Cher sized comeback, yes she will mark my words. Not even a Madonna comeback because lets be honest Madonna's Confession On a Dance Floor era flopped in the US. Hung Up only went to Number 9. Those are good Madonna numbers, but those are not up to Mariah's US standards. She's going for the "Believe" comeback and I believe Mariah, yes I do.

This is the best ATRL post of all time.

4 hours ago, iHype. said:

2010s Decade:
1. Party Rock Anthem
2. Uptown Funk!
3. We Found Love
4. Closer

The rest of the top 20 must be:

7. Call me maybe

8. Blurred Lines

9. Royals

10. All about that bass

11. Moves Like Jagger

12. Happy

13. Just the way you are

14. Dark Horse

?

15. Thrift Shop

16. One More Night

Thinking out loud? All of me? Shake it off? We are young?

I didnt know Unbreak my heart was that far above I will always love you

On 3/13/2017 at 11:32 PM, iHype. said:

Do you know where one dance and hello should be?

On 2/27/2017 at 10:52 PM, mike3009 said:

Closer is a SMASH.

Didn't PRA spend like 75 weeks on the chart?

I think PRA reached 68 weeks, which is why the change in recurrency rules must be taken into account to properly order the 2010 end of decade and all time charts.

UF would've reached 70-76 weeks without 25/52, and also holds the longevity advantage over PRA in every category except for the H 100. If Closer gets to 52 weeks, all within the Top 40, it should rank #2 for the 2010s. If the 25/52 rule handicappers the rankings, UF should be #2 and Closer would rank #5 all time. However, even if Closer can stay at or above 25 and get over 52 weeks, I'm not sure it could pull ahead of HDIL and Mack The Knife.

Here's how the all time Hot 100. Top 10 SHOULD rank with BB implement the 25/52 rule properly handicap the songs.

1. The Twist (though I still question this ranking)

#2 Uptown Funk

#3 Smooth

#4 Mack The Knife

#5 How Do I Live

#6 Closer (should it get to 52 weeks all within the Top 40, and that might get it ahead of HDIL, and possibly even Knife).

#7 Party Rock Anthem

#8 I Got A feeling

#9 Macarena

#10  Physical

29 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

I think PRA reached 68 weeks, which is why the change in recurrency rules must be taken into account to properly order the 2010 end of decade and all time charts.

UF would've reached 70-76 weeks without 25/52, and also holds the longevity advantage over PRA in every category except for the H 100. If Closer gets to 52 weeks, all within the Top 40, it should rank #2 for the 2010s. If the 25/52 rule handicappers the rankings, UF should be #2 and Closer would rank #5 all time. However, even if Closer can stay at or above 25 and get over 52 weeks, I'm not sure it could pull ahead of HDIL and Mack The Knife.

Here's how the all time Hot 100. Top 10 SHOULD rank with BB implement the 25/52 rule properly handicap the songs.

1. The Twist (though I still question this ranking)

#2 Uptown Funk

#3 Smooth

#4 Mack The Knife

#5 How Do I Live

#6 Closer (should it get to 52 weeks all within the Top 40, and that might get it ahead of HDIL, and possibly even Knife).

#7 Party Rock Anthem

#8 I Got A feeling

#9 Macarena

#10  Physical

The 25/52 rule was VERY radical. Songs that charted before the rule was implemented have an unfair advantage. Uptown Funk would've gotten at least 15 more weeks on the Hot 100 and decade-end #1. Even songs like Cheap Thrills and Don't Let Me Down could've charted for a couple more weeks and improved their decade-end charts position and made 2017 year-end charts. The rule should be either absolutely abolished or Billboard should not count the weeks after 52 weeks that weren't spent in top 25 for the decade-end charts and the updated all-time charts for songs that were charting before the rule was implemented.

-------------------------------------------------

Closer and Uptown Funk would be severely hurt. Closer will probably not make the top 10 on the updated all-time charts.

Why do you question The Twist's ranking?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.