518 posts in this topic

noonbob

What we need are decent unlockable costumes for Claire.

I don't like the DLC ones and her unlockable "Classic" is fugly.

Opium
16 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Tried that but the rest looks a mess :skull:

What Godly specs do you have for your PC ?

Mine:

AMD FX 8350 4Ghz

16GB RAM

Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB

:frown:

Consoles are just flashy, they're never as good graphically as they make out to be.

Mine are worse nnn

and I have 8GB of ram 

It only lagged in 2 places but managed to make it look decent and playable though so can’t really complain

well... about it being flashy... I don’t think it’s the console but how the users set the game up (when you open the demo, it asks you to set some stuff so the images shown to be barely visible otherwise they can be flashy + the graphics options from the game itself also and how they are set by you)

Opium
17 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Not even the Elza Walker one? Nnn

Negev
34 minutes ago, noonbob said:

They did her very wrong in this iteration. 

Her outfit from the back looks identical to REV2. What's worse is that the "classic" skin is an excuse to have more of her skin showing that the original- I wonder why they didn't just recreate that one. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Poor Ada, her somewhat iconic halter neck dress was cut off just so they could show her cleavage... the choice to change the dress into a satin evening gown made more sense (seemingly the RE2 version was a knit fabric, and the RE4 "classic" look was cotton) Overall the ladies look a mess, I hope decent costumes will come with the definitive edition of the game. 

Opium
1 hour ago, Yog said:

Spoilers!!

Reveal hidden contents

Modes:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Leon A
Claire B
Claire A
Leon B
Ada the Spy <- could just be the sections you control her in Leon's game
4th Surviver [sic]
Tofu Surviver

Locations: 

Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police_1F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police_2F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police_3F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police_4F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Police_B1F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_GasStation
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OpCity
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPD_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_RPDunderground
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaterPlant_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_City_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_OrphanAsylum_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WaniArea
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_WasteWater_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_A
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_B
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_C
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_D
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_E
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_F
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Laboratory_G
Mes_Sys_MapArea_LaboBottom
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Unknown
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Tutorial
Mes_Sys_MapArea_Etcetera

Weapons:

H&K USP
H&K VP70
Browning HP
"HP (Ada)" (her Makarov or whatever it is)
S&W M60 LadySmith
Colt S.A.A.
Remington M1100-P
MAC11
MP5
Desert Eagle .50AE
S&W 329
M79
Sparkshot
Flamethrower
Gatling gun
Rocket launcher
Infinite rocket launcher
"Sexy gun" with some sort of ammo or power gauge

Bosses:

G1
G2
G3
G4
G5
Tyrant
N-Tyrant

Spoiler

I think Ada, the Spy might be a mode game like Ada's mini game in RE4 or her campaign in RE6 since I kinda doubt they erased Sherry's small part of gameplay from the remake nnn

tho yasss at expanded areas and new areas

Yog
7 minutes ago, Opium said:
  Hide contents

I think Ada, the Spy might be a mode game like Ada's mini game in RE4 or her campaign in RE6 since I kinda doubt they erased Sherry's small part of gameplay from the remake nnn

tho yasss at expanded areas and new areas

Spoiler

And there’s also a rouge mode, hmm.

noonbob
1 hour ago, Opium said:

Not even the Elza Walker one? Nnn

Not really, Should have just given us an Elza skin (face, hair and all).

1 hour ago, Negev said:

They did her very wrong in this iteration. 

Her outfit from the back looks identical to REV2. What's worse is that the "classic" skin is an excuse to have more of her skin showing that the original- I wonder why they didn't just recreate that one. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Poor Ada, her somewhat iconic halter neck dress was cut off just so they could show her cleavage... the choice to change the dress into a satin evening gown made more sense (seemingly the RE2 version was a knit fabric, and the RE4 "classic" look was cotton) Overall the ladies look a mess, I hope decent costumes will come with the definitive edition of the game. 

Precisely.

Their excuse to re imagine her default outfit was because it was too "revealing" and not "realistic".

But then they go and make the unlockable 'classic' skin even more revealing... tf ? :biblio:

What was revealing about her original outfit ? Nothing.

Image result for resident evil 2 claire redfield

Her Remake boots look like they're about to fall off. They're so loose.

Capcom look for any excuse to put women in ridiculous, revealing, booby outfits.

I don't mind when they're unlockables. But for main outfits it's annoying, only because EVERY female has cleavage out.  

Negev
2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Precisely.

Their excuse to re imagine her default outfit was because it was too "revealing" and not "realistic".

But then they go and make the unlockable 'classic' skin even more revealing... tf ? :biblio:

Capcom look for any excuse to put women in ridiculous, revealing, booby outfits.

I don't mind when they're unlockables. But for main outfits it's annoying, only because EVERY female has cleavage out.  

They took several steps back after RE7 which despite being a mess of a game and the worst RE title to date, they had somewhat realistic designs. 

In REV2 they put the girls (except for Moira wearing shorts but overall her look was OK) in modest outfits and took pride in it, but then they went batshit with the DLC alternates. The Cowgirl outfit, the stripper ninja, I- :rip:

Now is no different, the Noir skin for Claire is the only somewhat self respecting skin. Her default is not a good reinterpretation of the 90s look. 

VelvetCrush

Played the demo and was opening the library room as the time ended :rip: but I played it again and finished it. I actually really liked it.

So there is

A and B scenarios after all and fixed camera angle. I'll play Claire A/Leon B first (it's the one that's most canon right?) and then Leon A/Claire B w/ fixed camera if possible.

Also I noticed there are no signs of Nemesis destruction in the RPD, right?? IF they actually decide to remake RE3 I wonder if they'll move the canon to after RE2.

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

All they had to do is remake the same outfit from the original game and still managed to f it up :rip:

Resident Evil has so many messy outfit for girls. I played REV1 recently and screamed when Jessica literally had one leg out. RE3 Jill although iconic is kind of a mess too, I wonder how they would change it if they remake 3. 

VelvetCrush
24 minutes ago, Negev said:

They took several steps back after RE7 which despite being a mess of a game and the worst RE title to date, they had somewhat realistic designs. 

In REV2 they put the girls (except for Moira wearing shorts but overall her look was OK) in modest outfits and took pride in it, but then they went batshit with the DLC alternates. The Cowgirl outfit, the stripper ninja, I- :rip:

Now is no different, the Noir skin for Claire is the only somewhat self respecting skin. Her default is not a good reinterpretation of the 90s look. 

wut

noonbob
28 minutes ago, Negev said:

:jonny:

Sis we GET each other.

Everything you've said is exactly how i feel too. It's good to know there's someone who's on the same level as me.

When I see the default outfit all I see is Zoey from L4D.

Claire even has Zoey's hair color and wavy thick ponytail.

The real Claire has Reddish Brown Straight Hair.

Image result for zoey left 4 dead

5 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

All they had to do is remake the same outfit from the original game and still managed to f it up :rip:

Resident Evil has so many messy outfit for girls. I played REV1 recently and screamed when Jessica literally had one leg out. RE3 Jill although iconic is kind of a mess too, I wonder how they would change it if they remake 3. 

Right, and they give Leon perfect outfits. His re imagined one is really good and his 'classic' is spot on.

Don't forget Rachel...

Related image

In what world is a Government (FBC) Agent going on a mission dressed like that ??

The hair has never made sense. From what I remember she lost an eye after her attack.

It still doesn't explain why she boarded the ship with her eyes covered.

noonbob

What a fail, How did she even get hired ?

Opium
48 minutes ago, Negev said:

I can name several RE titles that are worse than 7 nnn

even as a main game,it's still better than RE6 (I like that one too but it's basically an action game, barely horror)

55 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Precisely.

ever since they dropped the trailer for RE2make they kept lying about several stuff, like Ada not having red dress, only one campaign, not A and B campaign for both etc :lmao:  

VelvetCrush

Can't wait to see Ada and Leon's kiss in HD whew

-

Do you guys have a ranking for the main RE games?? Mine is like this

1 - Resident Evil 4

2 - Resident Evil / REmake

3 - Resident Evil 2

4 - Resident Evil 3

5 - Resident Evil 7

6 - Resident Evil: CODE Veronica

7 - Resident Evil 6

8 - Resident Evil 0

9 - Resident Evil 5

(Survivor and flop spin offs like Dead Aim don't count)

I had to force myself to finish 0 and 5 just to say I played those games because I really didn't like those games nnn. I heard playing 5 with a friend is fun but me playing solo and with still 75% health and Sheva coming at me like "YoU NeED to BE more CaREfuL!" and using a G+R herb mix was NOT the tea for me.

noonbob
2 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

1 - Resident Evil 4

3 - Resident Evil 2

4 - Resident Evil 3

5 - Resident Evil 7

7 - Resident Evil 6

8 - Resident Evil 0

9 - Resident Evil 5

1. RE2

2. RE3

3. RE:CV

4. RE:Outbreak #File 1&2

5. RE1

6. REMAKE

7. RE0

8. RE4

9. RE5

10. RE:Rev1

11. RE:Rev2

12. RE7

13. RE6

...and Claire Redfield is my favorite Character.

Image result for re2 claire redfield gif

Opium
6 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

Can't wait to see Ada and Leon's kiss in HD whew

-

1 - Resident Evil 4

3 - Resident Evil 2

4 - Resident Evil 3

5 - Resident Evil 7

7 - Resident Evil 6

8 - Resident Evil 0

9 - Resident Evil 5

I had to force myself to finish 0 and 5 just to say I played those games because I really didn't like those games nnn. I heard playing 5 with a friend is fun but me playing solo and with still 75% health and Sheva coming at me like "YoU NeED to BE more CaREfuL!" and using a G+R herb mix was NOT the tea for me.

mess at overREated 4 being first nn

1 - REmake

2 - RE3

3 - RE2

4 - RE0

5 - RE5

6 - RE1

7 - RE7

8 - RE4

9 - RE Code Veronica 

10-RE6

also uploaded several screenshots from the demo if anyone is interested to see :gaycat5: 

Mincy

I played it and liked what i saw. I'm definitely excited to play the full game though i can't say i really did enjoy the 30-minute limit and i wish they'd show us a bit more. The UI feels great both on controllers and M/KB, though i initially played with a controller and found pressing the stick to run a bit awkward, but w/e this isn't really much of a problem for me as i will use my mouse and keyboard for the better aiming.

Also the VRAM consumption is INSANE :mazen: this is the first game to ever come close to hit my card's 8GB VRAM limit, i had to turn shadows or something down a notch so i could max out textures.

noonbob
8 hours ago, Opium said:

mess at overREated 4 being first nn

1 - REmake

2 - RE3

3 - RE2

4 - RE0

5 - RE5

6 - RE1

7 - RE7

8 - RE4

9 - RE Code Veronica 

10-RE6

also uploaded several screenshots from the demo if anyone is interested to see :gaycat5: 

Right.

:fan:

6 hours ago, Mincy said:

I played it and liked what i saw. I'm definitely excited to play the full game though i can't say i really did enjoy the 30-minute limit and i wish they'd show us a bit more. The UI feels great both on controllers and M/KB, though i initially played with a controller and found pressing the stick to run a bit awkward, but w/e this isn't really much of a problem for me as i will use my mouse and keyboard for the better aiming.

Also the VRAM consumption is INSANE :mazen: this is the first game to ever come close to hit my card's 8GB VRAM limit, i had to turn shadows or something down a notch so i could max out textures.

Well since you're playing on PC there is a trainer you can use to freeze the time limit.

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/9863/shot-demo-out-timer-coming

Scroll down it's the 7th post.

Though there's nothing else to see in the demo. But if you wanna play it again.

Mincy

From what i hear REmake 2 is doing really well on all platforms. I hope it gets universal praise across the board upon it's release (which is very likely to be the case) so we can get R3make in another year or so, and maybe Code Veronica sometime in the distant future

Elysium
On 12/5/2018 at 5:52 AM, Mincy said:

I got RE3 and a PS1 as a kid but was too scared to play it skfsksksflsflsflfs

I did play the Outbreak games though, i still have my File #2 copy. Alyssa and Cindy are ICONIC

:jonny2:

Omg OUTBREAK stanning ❤️

I loved both of them so much. Alyssa with Cindy, Kevin/David & Yoko for storage was the SQUAD.

it would never happen but imagine if they remade Outbreak for the PS4/Xbox One. It was ahead of its time with its online network multiplayer but God it’d work so good with how online playing is now!

keen as for RE2 tho!! Gonna be scared shitless in that god damn lab again

Edibles.

The demo was pretty good! I don't know if I'm going to wait on buying this for a bit or just get it day of. I have more anticipation for Kingdom Hearts 3 and that'll occupy my time more than this will. 

Jealous

Why do y'all hate RE4? I actually love it :dies: OT: Can't wait for this