Popstars Conspiracy Theories

1,478 posts in this topic

trainsskyscrapers
On 4/4/2019 at 2:10 PM, Dynamo said:

Im worried about Britney / Justin Bieber. The illuminati is ready for a new big sacrifice. :emofish:

Zayn too. :skull:

Sam96
8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Does anyone else feel like something bad is coming? I feel like everyone's forgotten about the shootings in New Zealand already. I feel like some psycho is going to try and do something like the Batman shootings during one of those Avengers screenings. It being 3 hours long gives me anxiety. Maybe my ass is just being paranoid though. :deadbanana:

Sis I thought I was the only one :deadbanana4: ever since the Dark knight massacre I get paranoid to go to the cinema. 

VII

I had a bad dream last night

I was watching the news and I was seeing the headline "Justin Bieber dead at 25"

I hope it was just a bad dream...

BigBangStan
Just now, toughlikeglue said:

Notre-Dame Cathedral burning down as the Holy Week kicks off... :gaycat3: weird

That's creepy :biblio:

toughlikeglue
Just now, BigBangStan said:

That's creepy :biblio:

I know right :skull: I just turned on the TV and I froze when the host said that... I mean thank God no one was injured but still, that’s so creepy.

The Witch
6 minutes ago, toughlikeglue said:

Notre-Dame Cathedral burning down as the Holy Week kicks off... :gaycat3: weird

Who's behind this?

toughlikeglue

toughlikeglue
1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Who's behind this?

toughlikeglue

Probably Billie Eyelash but don’t tell anyone

The Witch
10 minutes ago, toughlikeglue said:

Probably Billie Eyelash but don’t tell anyone

Legend! Katy needs to take some notes

toughlikeglue

Attitude
On 4/10/2019 at 8:10 AM, Sam96 said:

Sis I thought I was the only one :deadbanana4: ever since the Dark knight massacre I get paranoid to go to the cinema. 

I can’t deal with crowded movie theaters. It’s why if I go to the theater I go on a weekday at like 11pm. :deadbanana:

thinking
31 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I can’t deal with crowded movie theaters. It’s why if I go to the theater I go on a weekday at like 11pm. :deadbanana:

omg im so dumb... i have never thought of this :deadbanana4: ty :heart2:

-

who is gonna die for BTS, BP, and BILLIE? :biblio:

worldwide angel

i wonder who mz. vila tobella sacrified for the excellence that is el mal querer to smash

The Witch

Egroj
45 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

nnnnnnnn messs :deadbanana2:

OT: does anyone wonder what happened to the whole kabbalah trend...it seems as if hillsong is the new kabbalah imo :psyduck:

the whole Hillsong thing is so creepy I wouldn't be surprised there's a whole Scientology/Nexivm-like mess situation behind all this

usually these cults get celebrities to join them so more not-famous people join, and it's these not-famous people who get abused

i just get that brainwashing vibe from them

I mean, Justin Bieber suddenly became a "I want a wife so I can form a family" kind of guy. There's some brainwashing **** going on thwrw.

Topaz

Do u guys see a huge comeback for demi? Shes been so consistent, Selena too? it be weird to drag them out any longer/ THey also put Demi and Selena in rehab around the same time Ariana had her huge peak and Miley has been going viral and teasing a lot of stuff again.

BigBangStan
16 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

i wonder who mz. vila tobella sacrified for the excellence that is el mal querer to smash

The Witch

I thought Rosa sold her soul during her sophomore but i was wrong she already had a ton of symbolism during her debut era. 3:56

St. Francis
8 hours ago, Topaz said:

Do u guys see a huge comeback for demi? Shes been so consistent, Selena too? it be weird to drag them out any longer/ THey also put Demi and Selena in rehab around the same time Ariana had her huge peak and Miley has been going viral and teasing a lot of stuff again.

They would just perform to the same standards they've always been at commercially. They're both stuck on B+ list tier and don't have the music or that "thing" that would make the GP sit up and notice them more.

Dynamo

We were right about Britney. They want to sacrifice someone so so bad :jonny:

We need full protection for Britney/Justin Bieber :emofish: