Popstars Conspiracy Theories

1,479 posts in this topic

ilomilo

Which are the best/most interesting conspiracy theories of popstars that you have heard/read?

cypriotpcdfan

Not really a conspiracy, but y'all know the industry is gonna PUSH and SHOVE Camilla down our throats. Up to the point where she might be a threat to Taylor, then the REAL drama and mess will endure. 

MirrorcleMonster

All these theories, dreams and fantasies are just LIES, i dont believe a bit of it, if Illuminati etc are real i bet they have bigger targets than pop girls

cypriotpcdfan
4 minutes ago, MirrorcleMonster said:

All these theories, dreams and fantasies are just LIES, i dont believe a bit of it, if Illuminati etc are real i bet they have bigger targets than pop girls

really? because pop stars and music icons are THE most influential people on the world, at the moment. With the rise of social media, their influence has grown drastically, and you can't argue with that. 

I would suggest you open up your mind and search for the truth yourself.Because you'll be surprised by the amount of PROOF you'll find about the existence of Elite cults, and a lot of things in general. The world ain't what they told you it is. 

MirrorcleMonster
1 minute ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

really? because pop stars and music icons are THE most influential people on the world, at the moment. With the rise of social media, their influence has grown drastically, and you can't argue with that. 

I would suggest you open up your mind and search for the truth yourself.Because you'll be surprised by the amount of PROOF you'll find about the existence of Elite cults, and a lot of things in general. The world ain't what they told you it is. 

Youre right, i havent read too much but if you link me to some pages i will go through them and maybe change my mind

Safe&Sound

Who will be sacrificed for this year's Grammy? And whose performance will be the ritual?

cypriotpcdfan
3 minutes ago, MirrorcleMonster said:

Youre right, i havent read too much but if you link me to some pages i will go through them and maybe change my mind

I would suggest you start reading about Free-Masons, the Bohemian Grove and start watching a few youtube videos that talk about such conspiracies. Some things might be a reach but most of them make a lot of sense.

Just think about this. Why would artist constantly use Illuminati/Free-masonry symbolism in their music, videos, tours e.t.c? Do you really think they'd spent money and time to add a few symbolism for some internet 'trolls' to talk about? Elite Cults, Rituals e.t.c have been happening for YEARS and this is not a conspiracy, it's a FACT. Just look up Bohemian Grove. So, if these used to happen, why do people find it hard to believe that they aren't happening still? 

cypriotpcdfan
4 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Who will be sacrificed for this year's Grammy? And whose performance will be the ritual?

I fear for Chris Brown tbh. 

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
Just now, cypriotpcdfan said:

I fear for Chris Brown tbh. 

Y'all/ppl been saying this since his Rihanna incident :rip:

RickyH.

I always thought the Avril replaced theory was creepy. Same with Rih's Umbrella vid.

edit: (YES I know that Avril theory was fake, I just thought it was creepy).

cypriotpcdfan

Another conspiracy I though of recently. I just finished ACS: OJ Vs The Simpsons. And i just can't help but feel like the Kardashians could be involved in the murder of Nicole, somehow. 

Let's go back. The Kardashians were nobodies at the time. People couldn't even spell their last name. Robert and Chris were close with OJ and Nicole, but they were always left in the shadows, since OJ and Nicole were far more famous. And one thing we have learned about that family is their thirst and crave for attention and fame. So, let's talk Illuminati for a second(assuming the theories could be true). What's the most famous conspiracy theory about the Illuminati? That you must make a sacrifice in order to join the Elite. What if the Kardashian/Jenner clan somehow made a deal to sacrifice Nicole and set up O.J as their admission to the Elite? They kill 2 birds with one stone. After that event and the whole O.J trials, Robert Kardashian became a famous public figure. Los Angeles and America were first introduced to the Kardashian family and they became relatively famous. 

And what comes next for them? Kim K's sex tape. Sounds familiar, connecting it to the Illuminati theories? Have you guys heard of the Initiation ritual? It's suppose to be an embarrassing/re-birth event that a person trying to enter the cult, must go through. And we all heard the rumors of Kris being behind the whole Kim K sex tape. 

Kim's sex tape is what made that family into what they are today. It's the event that started this Kardashian domination. BUT. Had the O.J events never had happened, no one would have known who Kim Kardashian is. And I doubt the media would care for a sex tape of another pretty face in Los Angeles. i know she started hanging out with Paris Hilton before her sex tape leaked, to get into the public eye and secure the attention and media coverage of her sex tape. 

Following the sex tape comes Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the trashy show that cemented that vile family as the most powerful family in the world. 

Now, the fact that a family with zero values, no talent, a mockery of today's society and the joke of the media and the GP is so powerful and influential is truly mind-boggling. 

And before people start making fun of this post, it's a CONSPIRACY. It's some THOUGHTS. This is a conspiracy thread. I just found it interesting how that family started gaining heat and attention after the O.J trials. What do you guys think? 

Hey Gurl Hey
2 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Madonna, Beyonce, or Britney :cupid:

ilomilo
Just now, Hey Gurl Hey said:

Madonna, Beyonce, or Britney :cupid:

All those women are fairly successful. So no.