Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Nicki Minaj - Nicki WRLD Tour [Asia Leg Cancelled]

584 posts in this topic

LoveLiveMusic

I hope she brings a little production for this tour (second pic). Prinkprint Tour was a basic ass stage. 

dansuxx

I've bought tickets for Birmingham, but got a few questions;

Is Juice WRLD a opening or headliner? On wiki it says opener. 

and whats the liklihood of it being cancelled?

BeBeMint
8 hours ago, dansuxx said:

If you mean Birmingham Alabama, the chances are 99%

Messiah St. West

There's zero hype for this tour.

That Bad Eartha
9 hours ago, dansuxx said:

Probably a co-headliner of sorts. Or at least I would expect him to do at least a 45 minute set if not a full hour. And there’s no way she’ll be on for more than 90 minutes imo

yonka

Hopefully this is cancelled.

Her career cant handle another drag.

dansuxx
8 hours ago, BeBeMint said:

If you mean Birmingham Alabama, the chances are 99%

I meant Birmingham in the UK, sorry if it wasn’t clear 

BeBeMint
2 hours ago, dansuxx said:

I meant Birmingham in the UK, sorry if it wasn’t clear 

She actually sold alright in the UK. If anything she may only do the UK shows and then run for the hills.

Brussels

I don't think the tour is that tragic actually.

She's still a female rapper, and the venues may be a little bit too big. But they will mostly curtain some areas, so it won't look tragic.

tbh. I don't see Cardi B touring arenas in Europe tho. 

slayships

I would rather a new album than this tour. the videos ive seen of the shows in australia look like the same performances shes been serving the last six years. Theres zero creation she could have at least tried considering she claimed thats why the tour was delayed initially. Her mouth isnt even near her microphone 80% of the time wtf

JonathanMinaj2

There is Thai websites saying Nicki is going to Bangkok on April 4th.  Maybe she’s doing a full Asia tour after Europe.

LoveLiveMusic

So the North American leg is supposed to kick off in May (as per her website) and even if that was the end of the month it’s still 4 months away, she really needs to announce dates and openers, none of this suppose bs cause the original NA leg flopped before they even announced all of them :rip: she also said she would be sticking to doing arenas so that’s a lot of seats to fill up. 

LoveLiveMusic

And she showed a pic of potential setlist songs:

Dy_1_AaWwAESmDI.jpg

All Things Go

Come See About Me

Save Me

Right Thru Me

Here I Am/Pills N Potions

Grand Piano

IAMRodrigo
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

And she showed a pic of potential setlist songs:

Dy_1_AaWwAESmDI.jpg

All Things Go

Come See About Me

Save Me

Right Thru Me

Here I Am/Pills N Potions

Grand Piano

Blazin too

HotFriedChicken

Isn't it a little late to not have a finalised setlist? Should I be worried? :dancehall:

That Bad Eartha
12 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Isn't it a little late to not have a finalised setlist? Should I be worried? :dancehall:

Based on her past tours, recent performances, and general demeanor lately? Probably. It depends on if she's just nailing down the ballads section or if the whole setlist still isn't finalized. Because if the whole thing is still fairly up in the air, this is going to be an unrehearsed mess with really low production value. I definitely wouldn't go in with high expectations.

Fetch

Is she alllowed to bundle the tickets from this tour with her next album?

LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, Fetch said:

Is she alllowed to bundle the tickets from this tour with her next album?

That's exactly what P!nk is doing. Selling an item to bundle her album. And also, it's a US item only, and for 'early entry' there's no value of this, since the show is all seated anyways and 99.99% of the pit tickets are VIP with early entry.

Ariana also had thank you, next bundled into the VIP packages too:

- Every VIP package comes with one (1) CD of Ariana Grande’s forthcoming project. You will receive an additional email with instructions on how to redeem your album (US/Canadian residents only).

https://vipnation.com/tours/ariana-grande/sweetener-world-tour/bfc8f36d5b7275b706f8f4b5170e8502VwL5BFV%3D

Fetch
2 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

That's exactly what P!nk is doing. Selling an item to bundle her album. And also, it's a US item only, and for 'early entry' there's no value of this, since the show is all seated anyways and 99.99% of the pit tickets are VIP with early entry.

Ariana also had thank you, next bundled into the VIP packages too:

- Every VIP package comes with one (1) CD of Ariana Grande’s forthcoming project. You will receive an additional email with instructions on how to redeem your album (US/Canadian residents only).

https://vipnation.com/tours/ariana-grande/sweetener-world-tour/bfc8f36d5b7275b706f8f4b5170e8502VwL5BFV%3D

I understand ticket bundles are done, but she technically already bundled this tour with 'Queen'. Can she re-bundle the same tour with a new album?

LoveLiveMusic
1 minute ago, Fetch said:

I understand ticket bundles are done, but she technically already bundled this tour with 'Queen'. Can she re-bundle the same tour with a new album?

That's what I mean. P!nk is already offering Beautiful Trauma albums with the 2019 leg, and now is capitalizing even more by selling these and adding in more potential sales of her new album. 

It would seem unfair that Nicki could bundle her new album with the NA leg, but it's not like Billboard or anyone reduces those album sales if a tour is cancelled/postponed/rescheduled (the only tour I can think of that was cancelled was Cher's Dressed To Kill Tour with 30 shows). Just seems a way to kinda cheat the rules, but Billboard etc clearly don't care.

Fetch
29 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

That's what I mean. P!nk is already offering Beautiful Trauma albums with the 2019 leg, and now is capitalizing even more by selling these and adding in more potential sales of her new album. 

It would seem unfair that Nicki could bundle her new album with the NA leg, but it's not like Billboard or anyone reduces those album sales if a tour is cancelled/postponed/rescheduled (the only tour I can think of that was cancelled was Cher's Dressed To Kill Tour with 30 shows). Just seems a way to kinda cheat the rules, but Billboard etc clearly don't care.

All good, thanks very much :)

LoveLiveMusic

I didn't even know she announced this a few weeks ago.

Brussels
22 minutes ago, Lemonaade said:

So NA dates ain’t ever coming are they?

She recently said that they are coming.