81 posts in this topic

Departure

Wouldn't life be less depressing and hopeless knowing your crush of the same sex wouldn't exist and you'd be normal?

A part of me wonders if I'd be depressed over a girl I can't be with, cause isn't that how God's plan works out?  You just never get your happy ending, regardless of your sexuality...

AvrilLaQueen

yes and no

yes because life would be much easier

no because I believe I have purpose in this life, it may be harder but in a way I am a part of society where I would hopefully educate other people to not discriminate people who struggle with being gay in the future

BadX

I can't imagine how it's like to be sexually/emotionally attracted to the opposite sex tbh but sometimes i think my life would be so much easier if I were straight

Cherry123

No i´m okay with who I am so I don´t really mind what others  think

DoubleK

You’re asking me if I’d rather live a more a priveldged and easier life than the one I’m living now?

HELL ****ING YES

Ailan
3 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

You’re asking me if I’d rather live a more a priveldged and easier life than the one I’m living now?

HELL ****ING YES

CancerBoi

no thanks i like having a personality

Departure
5 minutes ago, starsweburnaway said:

oh wow, the self-hate here

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania alyssa no gif

When you meet that special somebody who makes you happy and realize their straight, what do you expect?  Being gay seems forced to me, turning to gay "dating" apps and forcing feelings that aren't there just cause that's the only pool you can find "love" in.  I want to just fall in love the old fashioned way...

EtherealCat

No, I don't want to be someone else even if it would make things easier. 

WhateverYouWant

No. Even though it would be much easier being a straight man, going through the struggles that a gay person goes through in life has made me a better person imo. 

TheArgonaut

Honestly, being gay is the only thing about myself that I'm proud of, so no. :cm:

Frogger17

Of course I wouldn't. I couldn't imagine being that angry at nothing 99% of the time.

THEORACLE

lolno. being a raging homosexual is the best thing ever. i don't have to worry about having to fit into a societal role, don't have to worry about getting anybody accidentally pregnant, don't have to submit to straight agendas or being a "man". I can do what I want, when i want, with the money i got and i can spend it all on myself if i want. Plus homosexual men are 100% more attractive and take care of themselves much better, as well as also being as free as fxck and aren't tied down by little spawns running around.

:cm:

Holy Fool

Yes because dating would be a lot easier. But no because I feel like I was born a member of a very unique and cool community, like gingers

hardbrit
40 minutes ago, DoubleK said:

HELL ****ING YES

Tea

Jan

I've accepted being gay, but I'm kinda sick of gay culture and wish I had the privilege to opt out of it. Straights have so many more opportunities than us and it's really frustrating. I feel sorry for black people, I'm sure they have it worse in that regard :rip:

FutureHive
1 minute ago, Jan said:

I've accepted being gay, but I'm kinda sick of gay culture and wish I had the privilege to opt out of it. Straights have so many more opportunities than us and it's really frustrating. I feel sorry for black people, I'm sure they have it worse in that regard :rip:

black culture >>>