Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

Will Nicki's "Queen" have a latino feature?

66 posts in this topic

IBeMe

Will her new album have a latino artist featured in one of the songs? 

Would that be a good idea? 

Are you here for it? If so who would you want featured? 

Atlas

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight ***** every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

TSLGNMA
1 minute ago, Atlas said:

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight ***** every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

:rip: 

IBeMe

Came to say this.

Rogue

I would say JLo but don’t really approve of it. JLo is too good for her. 

Just get Pitbull or somebody. They are similar. 

Ferret
4 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Bitch wtf! :skull: 

Rogue
4 minutes ago, Atlas said:

:skull: 

Thickorita
5 minutes ago, Atlas said:

yonsé

um

BarbFatale
7 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Sis...

Ishiba_Makuza
7 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Agree 100% :clap3:

ultraviolence.xx
9 minutes ago, Atlas said:

what the **** is this i'm dead

OT: anything's possible but i wouldn't put money on it

Olpsy

OT: I mean, it would be a sure fire way to get a hit single if it’s done right. 

Maybe.

———-

That post above. I’m rolling!

:ahh:

Scotty
10 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Party Monster
11 minutes ago, Atlas said:

go off 

Fad

This TEA 

britkneepopboi

what in the **** :skull: 

Rihbeyga

She’s also enjoying the good D is what’s the truth?? 

ordinarynam
13 minutes ago, Atlas said:

latest?cb=20170715222308

that G.U.Y.

Yes nicki should work with maluma

And @   that post :deadbanana2:

frankgutz

I as a latin dont want it, yall americans can keep it, she better stay away from my ppl tbh

Ashley Banks
22 minutes ago, Atlas said:

:deadbanana:

IBeMe
29 minutes ago, Rihbeyga said:

She’s also enjoying the good D is what’s the truth?? 

That's not always true sadly. Many women don't enjoy sex and can't orgasm because the man they are with doesn't want to fulfill them properly in bed. Atlas low key has a point :'( Not to mention the fact that your daughter will most likely end up marrying a jerk and have children with him only to end up being the one who slaves at home the most (statistics prove that even working women still carry like 80% of house work and of child labor). Your future daughter will be used both sexually and in terms of physical labor by her future man. Literally society is built against women :weeps: 

This is why I hope my future daughter ends up Lesbian or ends up being those ppl who don't want a partner  :'( 

OT: Nicki Minaj x Latino artist