Is Kim K still influential?

33 posts in this topic

Everyone thought Kylie would replace Kim, but this week Kim has won a CFDA award and released a woman out of jail. Is she still a huge figure among the general public and stronger than ever?

Kylie will never replace Kim.

She has never influenced the general public, only those without a brain. 

30 minutes ago, Suicide Blonde said:

Not as muchas she used to be, but she pretty much defined the aesthetic for this entire decade.

Unfortunately, yes.

@Kim Kardashian  yes she is :cm:

5 hours ago, Suicide Blonde said:

The general public has made her one of the most followed people in the world and she continues to set trends, both fashion and makeup, every year this decade, especially since she's been with Kanye. You all can hate her as much as she wants but she's one of the most important celebrities in the world; she basically acts as a medium between high fashion and the consuming general public, to everyone's disarray. She's important, she's influential.

Roman Holiday

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Not as muchas she used to be, but she pretty much defined the aesthetic for this entire decade.

pretty much

6 hours ago, Cherry123 said:

Kylie will never replace Kim.

NEVER. 

Kylie is a bigger trend-setter amongst young people, but Kim still has the biggest influence overall.

5 hours ago, Suicide Blonde said:

She's literally one of the most famous women in the world.

Bitches are literally lining up to have surgery to look like her.

You're wrong and that's fine.

6 hours ago, Suicide Blonde said:

which is the majority of the GENERAL PUBLIC :deadbanana2:

Kylie wouldn't even have a career if it wasn't for Kim. And i'm glad Kim finally dumped the excess baggage that is Kourtney and Khloe, who i'm sure bullied her into various Kardashian joint business ventures at the height of her career. 

she's making major news headlines overseas for the jail release of Alice Marie Johnson

i would say she's even more influential than ever

1 minute ago, Umahi-Briggs said:

Kylie wouldn't even have a career if it wasn't for Kim. And i'm glad Kim finally dumped the excess baggage that is Kourtney and Khloe, who i'm sure bullied her into various Kardashian joint business ventures at the height of her career. 

And it would be argued Kim wouldn't have a career if it weren't for Paris.

Kim's influence is undeniable. I still don't think she will ever get high fashion credit or taken seriously, but even though I don't like her it is very biased to say she has no influence.

Sadly yes. She influences a lot of girls and women. 

If Kylie didn’t become pregnant or if Kylie actually putin an effort into her brand, she would be overtaking Kim. However, Kim is expanding Kris’ empire now that Kim knows how to work her brand without much assistance and she’s not vapid like Paris who never really did anything beyond using her father’s money

Then again, Paris never had Kris and Paris is now in Kim’s shadow. Like, Kim is not as dumb as people make her out to be considering she actually pays attention to what’s going on unlike Paris who purposely lives in her own world away from those she sees beneath her

2 hours ago, Bayouboy said:

Sadly:rip:

16 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

The general public has made her one of the most followed people in the world and she continues to set trends, both fashion and makeup, every year this decade, especially since she's been with Kanye. You all can hate her as much as she wants but she's one of the most important celebrities in the world; she basically acts as a medium between high fashion and the consuming general public, to everyone's disarray. She's important, she's influential.

Roman Holiday

T

I thought you meant Kylie minogue at first 

please use a surname when talking about smaller celebs with the same first name as an A lister 

and OP no, Kim k is no longer important. Paris Hilton has lasted much longer 

Yes :cm: