Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Shakira & Maluma - Clandestino

395 posts in this topic

IBeMe

Pushed down to #39 on Today's Top Hits :chick3: If they already keep pushing this down there then it will be removed from there fairly quick. I want it to stay at least until the end of August...

IBeMe

Pushed down to #39 on Today's Top Hits :chick3: If they already keep pushing this down there then it will be removed from there fairly quick. I want it to stay at least until the end of August...

EtherealCat

#50 on global spotify despite there still being 16 new Travis Scott songs ahead of it.

Swag
On 8/2/2018 at 7:05 PM, IBeMe said:

Told ya this wasn't a hit, there was no need for a video. :ace:

Edi_Shak
3 minutes ago, Swag said:

Today the video had almost 5 million views.. its rising in views and on Spotify top 50.. don’t be so quick..

IBeMe
2 hours ago, Swag said:

Girl it's already shaping up to be a medium sized hit lol. I dont think any of us expected this to be another Chantaje. This will have cute longevity and do rather well when all is said and done. It just wont peak huge anywhere I think which is fine and I dont think anyone expected that after all the slayage of the El Dorado era.

IBeMe

New Peak on Spotufy today and its biggest daily streams: 

#37 (*New Peak*)

1.6 million daily streams (*New Peak*)

Yay it's still growing on streaming! :party:

Yellowfever

This is doing ok

We need a good remix and this will surpass Chantaje's peak on Spotify :duca: but it's Shakira so this ain't happening :rip:

IBeMe
1 hour ago, Yellowfever said:

This is doing ok

We need a good remix and this will surpass Chantaje's peak on Spotify :duca: but it's Shakira so this ain't happening :rip:

What was Chantaje's peak? #26 right?

All in all I knew this song wouldnt do anywhere close to Chantaje but it is already doing way better than Perro Fiel & Me Enamore so we can expect it to probably hit 300M on Spotify and like 500M+ on youtube when all is said and done which would make it a pretty big hit tbh.

Yellowfever
30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

What was Chantaje's peak? #26 right?

All in all I knew this song wouldnt do anywhere close to Chantaje but it is already doing way better than Perro Fiel & Me Enamore so we can expect it to probably hit 300M on Spotify and like 500M+ on youtube when all is said and done which would make it a pretty big hit tbh.

Chantaje's peak was 11 sis :dancehall:

IBeMe
22 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

Chantaje's peak was 11 sis :dancehall:

6 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

Spotify WW

#34 (new peak)

Mess :dancehall: well yeah this aint touching it but as long as it outpeaks Mad Love i will be happy. Mad Love peaked at #33 so Clandestino is on her way :gaycat4:

That being said i will never forgive her for not milking Chantaje by releasing an english version. Was literally waiting to smash in the angloshpere

IBeMe

Eww at Maluma's new MV totally cannibalizing Calndestino's steady MV YT streams :/ 

I knew it would happen but I had hope it would benefit the song and maybe give a boost cuz the video is sometimes recommended right after it but I guess not. Hopefully once the hype of his new shirtless video dies down Clandestino's daily YT views picks back up again tho

Yellowfever
14 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Eww at Maluma's new MV totally cannibalizing Calndestino's steady MV YT streams :/ 

I knew it would happen but I had hope it would benefit the song and maybe give a boost cuz the video is sometimes recommended right after it but I guess not. Hopefully once the hype of his new shirtless video dies down Clandestino's daily YT views picks back up again tho

Ikr Clandestino's views dropped dramatically after Mala Mia's release :rip: still top 40 on Spotify tho.

It's not like she needs another hit, her tour is selling very well. This song was so random.

IBeMe

Climbed up again to #39 on Spotify WW (peak is still #34 so far). 

Reached 81M spotify streams

Shakira crossed 28.1M monthly spotify listeners now

:clap3: 

Will be removed from TTH very soon tho since it is at #49/50 on the list right now but it was doing good even before TTH with about 1.2M daily streams so it should still do alright after it is removed especially since it is still pretty high up on latin playlists. Hope it sticks on TTH till it crosses 100M tho. 

Also she's about to have 3 more songs cross 100M soon! and so she will have 13 songs with over 100M spotify streams :clap3: 

grandewhispers

This grew on me so much :clap3:

IBeMe

Still doing 1.3M daily streams on Spotify even without being on TTH for like 2 weeks now :clap3: Longevity. It will get to 200M on Spotify eventually. It will end up being a ME Enamore sized hit. Not huge or anything but respectable. Also happy she gave us something to tide us over until the fall release of Nada mv (if the rumors are true). Hope she is starting working on her next album (but I doubt it) so it can be ready for late 2019 or early 2020 :'(