Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Shakira & Maluma - Clandestino

395 posts in this topic

Jaye
13 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Yeah it's tragic...I'm expecting it in like another 3 weeks+ :/ 

They should of planned the mv a little sooner especially since this song was just a surprise song. Like they could of postponed releasing it until they had an MV ready or close to being ready.

At least it keeps getting about 1M daily streams on Spotify and smashing on youtub with like 4M daily views on the Audio but still...I feel like the Audio will end up snatching so many of the potential views for the actual mv itself and I am a little worried the song wont blow up on spotify.

her team is trash we been knew. Its probably delayed bc she hasn't been able to sit down and edit it her damn self with all her touring.

Jwoww310
10 hours ago, Jaye said:

her team is trash we been knew. Its probably delayed bc she hasn't been able to sit down and edit it her damn self with all her touring.

I don't know why are you freaking out ?
All the MV of the era have been released under de same strategy:

La bicicleta: 27/05/2016 (audio) - 08/07/2016 (MV)
Chantaje: 28/10/2016 (audio) - 18/11/2016 (MV)
Comme Moi: 28/10/2016 (audio) - 01/04/2017 (MV)
Deja Vú: 24/02/2017 (audio) - 24/03/2017 (Audio) 
Me Enamoré: 07/04/2017 (audio) - 12/05/2017 (MV)
Perro Fiel: 25/05/2017 (audio) - 15/09/2017 (MV)
Trap: 25/05/2017 (audio) - 26/01/2018 (MV and it was already shooted one year earlier :rip: )
Clandestino: 08/06/2018 (audio) - TBA (probably July 27th since she will have time after Lebanon Show)  

And if they are really making out in the video or is just decent is probably be as big as Chantaje, I mean Clandestino audio is already at 110M and Chantaje audio got 54M in 21 days (Clandestino got 55.2M) as long as the MV gets released this month she'll be fine and probably She's going to score another BB latin #1. @IBeMe 

TheSugarVenom

Wait they make out in the video? :dies:

IBeMe

Waka Waka the unstoppable smasha. Slaying Spotify France: 

Waka Waka

iTunes:
#35 Taiwan (+30)
#62 Denmark (+8)
#65 India (+11)
#69 Brazil (+31)
#83 France (-1)
#86 Ireland (NE)
#123 Italy (+55)
#127 Belgium (-2)
Spotify:
#43 France (NE)

Also Hips Don't Lie was charting on Spotify UK for a couple of days now for some reason lol. Probably added to some summer playlist over there.

tomaseba

Clandestino is on “Today’s Top Hits” playlist on Spotify

Music Video is coming sooner than you think 🤫🤫🤫

Joster

I don't think its coming tomorrow.....next week for sure though!

damn some promo...finally! (kinda)

IBeMe
11 hours ago, tomaseba said:

really?!?! yaaaaassss will we see the streaming bump today or was yesterday's update already with TTH effect?

Jimi
11 hours ago, tomaseba said:

YAAAS :weeps::duca:

BabyBenzz

Finally it got added to Today's Top Hits! 

Edi_Shak
14 hours ago, tomaseba said:

That means tomorrow? Because we think it’s coming next week, so, sooner is tomorrow 

EtherealCat

New peak on global spotify (#55, the old one was 62), it also has the third biggest streams increase of the day probably thanks to Today's Top Hits.

IBeMe
17 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

New peak on global spotify (#55, the old one was 62), it also has the third biggest streams increase of the day probably thanks to Today's Top Hits.

Skinny :clap3: 

I wonder if it will climb more today. I want it to go top 50 so that it can be added in that huge global top 50 playlist

IBeMe

New peak #54 (+1) on Spotify WW

Jimi

The audio has bombed on Youtube :chick3:

73. Clandestino (Audio) 1,891,248

IBeMe
2 hours ago, Jimi said:

The audio has bombed on Youtube :chick3:

73. Clandestino (Audio) 1,891,248

bish that;s not bombed. 2M for an audio is great. It's just it was slaying intensly before as it was in the top 10 at one point. 

But yeah it is pretty clear though that this song aint going to be some massive smash lol. It's probably heading towards Perro Fiel numbers with the mv and spotify which are huge and great of course but yeah no way near Chantaje.

Red Hot Moon
33 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

bish that;s not bombed. 2M for an audio is great. It's just it was slaying intensly before as it was in the top 10 at one point. 

But yeah it is pretty clear though that this song aint going to be some massive smash lol. It's probably heading towards Perro Fiel numbers with the mv and spotify which are huge and great of course but yeah no way near Chantaje.

It's hard to tell considering Clandestino Audio is her first to reach 100M (it's at 133M). Chantaje got a huge boost from the video.

Swag
39 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

So is it official we will get a video? Or maybe it has been cancelled due to poor performance?

IBeMe
1 minute ago, Swag said:

So is it official we will get a video? Or maybe it has been cancelled due to poor performance?

yeah there is a for sure an MV. Shakira and Maluma posted behind the scenes snippets or w/e on their instagram of the video shoot. 

The thing is the song is not performing poorly or anything like that. It's just very stagnant. It needs a push. Maybe the MV will be enough of a push? Right now it seems it'll do along the lines of Perro Fiel which is excellent but it certainly aint another Chantaje (which would of been too much to ask for anyways tbh since that was a monster smash). 

Red Hot Moon
1 minute ago, Swag said:

The audio has 133M views, the song is #54 on global Spotify, that's not poor performance. The video will be released, rumours say on August 3rd.

Swag
Just now, IBeMe said:

yeah there is a for sure an MV. Shakira and Maluma posted behind the scenes snippets or w/e on their instagram of the video shoot. 

The thing is the song is not performing poorly or anything like that. It's just very stagnant. It needs a push. Maybe the MV will be enough of a push? Right now it seems it'll do along the lines of Perro Fiel which is excellent but it certainly aint another Chantaje (which would of been too much to ask for anyways tbh since that was a monster smash). 

This song is bad compared to chantaje, I dont think this will be a hit.

Perro Fiel was not a real hit.

Swag
2 minutes ago, Red Hot Moon said:

The audio has 133M views, the song is #54 on global Spotify, that's not poor performance. The video will be released, rumours say on August 3rd.

People checked it out because they expected another chantaje, people realized the song was not good hence the streaming numbers decreased.

IBeMe
Just now, Swag said:

This song is bad compared to chantaje, I dont think this will be a hit.

Perro Fiel was not a real hit.

?

Perro Fiel was a real hit lol. Not a smash like Chantaje but it was a hit. It charted well in the countries where it was designated to chart (aka Spanish speaking countries). 

Erreur2 La Nature

Mess at me discovering this song only now :rip: I just heard it and I like it

Red Hot Moon
2 minutes ago, Swag said:

People checked it out because they expected another chantaje, people realized the song was not good hence the streaming numbers decreased.

Clandestino is still getting an average of 2M views per day and is rising on Spotify and Radio, so that's obviously not the case.

Red Hot Moon
2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

?

Perro Fiel was a real hit lol. Not a smash like Chantaje but it was a hit. It charted well in the countries where it was designated to chart (aka Spanish speaking countries). 

Yeah, a hit, not a smash, +200M on Spotify, 550M on YT, Hot Latin Songs #6, Multi-Platinum in Spain&Mexico. It's just that her standards are so high.