Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

XXXTentacion on homophobia, feminism,and abuse

264 posts in this topic

Émotif Fool

For the next two hours, Onfroy sits cross-legged on a comfy chair and talks openly about astral projection (he's for it), feminism (he's against it), and systemic oppression (it's over, apparently) while declining to address or reflect upon the criminal reasons he's unable to leave his house. "Would I change anything about my journey?" he says at one point. "****, no."

XXXTentacion-iheart-florida-03-2017-bill

On his Homophobic attack 

In the No Jumper interview, he describes rooming with a gay inmate whom he repeatedly calls "a ******." He says he told a guard: "If he does anything I disapprove of, I'm gonna kill him." After a week or two, when his cell mate "started staring," Onfroy responded by placing the boy's head on a concrete slab in the cell and stomping. "I was gonna kill him," he says, "because of what he did, because I was naked. He was staring at me. I started strangling him."

The boy screamed. "The guard hears him, and I've got his blood all over my hands, all of my chest, literally... I was going crazy. I smear his blood on my face, on my hands. I got it, like, in my nails. I got it all over me. I was going ****ing crazy."

The guards opened the cell and pulled Onfroy off. "I told you I would kill him," the rapper reports saying. He contends the guards didn't charge him. Instead, they told him to clean up. His mother was visiting, and when she spotted blood under his fingernails, she asked what had happened. When he responded, "This n**** did some gay ****, so I had to crack his head open," she began crying.

On Feminism 

Feminists aren't looking for equality, he says. They want empowerment. "Women may see or feel that they're belittled," he says, "but you're only belittled if you want to be belittled." Take, for instance, Hillary Clinton, he says. "She ran [for president] and she wasn't killed for it. That says everything."

In this post-#MeToo moment, when abuse allegations "can go off hearsay," Onfroy argues, "women are almost more powerful than men."

On his childhood and relationship with his mother 

Onfroy picked fights with other students to get his mother's attention. "I chased her," he says. "I used to beat kids at school just to get her to talk to me, yell at me." After he was expelled from middle school for fighting, Bernard moved him to a residential program for troubled youth, Sheridan House Family Ministries, where he happily stayed for a few months. ("I've heard Jahseh is something of a rap star now," says one administrator, who declined to give his name.) But after he turned 12, Onfroy most consistently lived with his grandmother, Collette Jones, in a Lauderhill gated community. "My grandma really feels like my mom," he says. "My mom almost feels like more of a sister."

The alleged victim was also interviewed, after being harassed by fans for months, including her gofundme being taken down as “fraud” but is now reinstated 

Once, we were all in the car, and my ex made a joke," says Talyssa Lee, who was dating one of Onfroy's producers in 2016. "[Ayala] just laughed as a reaction... When we got in the house, [Onfroy] walked into the other room and started beating on her."

Lee, who didn't know Ayala or Onfroy before the week of the car ride, noticed marks on Ayala's body within hours of meeting her. "It was very clear that [Onfroy] was avoiding her face," she says. "He was hitting her under the chin, on her back — her ribs were all bruised up."

Almost as disturbing as the overt abuse, Lee says, was the lack of response from anyone around the pair. "All the boys around him, they witnessed that ****," she says. "I can't just sit here and hear a girl screaming in the next room... her voice gurgling because she's being held underwater."

Perhaps most disturbing, after he allegedly beat her in the apartment near FIU, Ayala found herself in need of surgery to repair nerve damage and a fracture near her eye. The procedure would cost around $20,000, so Ayala, who has no health insurance, set up a GoFundMe campaign to crowdsource the money. The page quickly raised several thousand dollars, including $5,000 from Onfroy himself.

Source

It’s quite an interesting read, made me dislike him more!

Related image

MusicTalker

He's horrific. 

America keeps putting TRASH on a pedestal. I'm so disgusted. I have no faith in the general public anymore tbh.

02262231f0d80e938f278161b9f6354677543002

Floraholique

I read it earlier and yes he remains a POS. Hope Spotify bans him again :celestial5:

Miss Bank$

an ACTUAL homophobe. how is he not cancelled 

Miley Cyrus

can you post a pic of him

Émotif Fool
1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

can you post a pic of him

XXXTentacion-iheart-florida-03-2017-bill

Best I could find since most photos are mugshots

Miracle

I don't even know where to begin.

But...are you actually allowed to strangle a gay person for "staring at you" (a.k.a. for the sake of being gay) in a federal prison and get away without being charged?

willmcclure9

Awful trash

jagger88788

He's afraid of being stared at by a gay guy but thinks it's less disgusting to rub said man's blood all over his body and face :skull: homophobic men are truly something else 

Joey Coco
7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

But...are you actually allowed to strangle a gay person for "staring at you" (a.k.a. for the sake of being gay) in a federal prison and get away without being charged?

Yes.

badgirlriri

The definition of toxic masculinity. :biblio:

Park Jinyoung

how is he not institutionalized? he sounds a legit crazy psychopath. 

liberalmusiclover

Disgusting vile creature.

eduardolevit

what a disgusting human being

Émotif Fool
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

the incident wasn’t charged, most likely because the victim was too scared to do so

King Maxx
5 minutes ago, jagger88788 said:

He's afraid of being stared at by a gay guy but thinks it's less disgusting to rub said man's blood all over his body and face :skull: homophobic men are truly something else 

Wow didn't think of that. He is so stupid. 

---

He probably had sex with his little male cousin. Or was in that position himself. DON'T trust these type of people. 

Miracle
7 minutes ago, Joey Coco said:

Yes.

So confessing homicide attempt is not relevant to anyone in the federal prison system?

Saying to a prison guard "I told you I was going to kill him" with blood splattered all over your hands truly seems like the nearest thing to homicide attempt confession I've heard in a quite some time

Joey Coco
Just now, Miracle said:

So confessing to homicide attempt is not relevant to anyone in the federal prison system?

Saying to a prison guard "I told you I was going to kill him" with blood splattered all over your hands truly seems like the nearest thing to homicide attempt confession I've heard in a quite some time

Absolutely not, if it involves hurting or killing a gay.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Émotif Fool said:

the incident wasn’t charged, most likely because the victim was too scared to do so

Can't the guard who heard the confession / saw the assault put charges instead? Crazy

Yog
12 minutes ago, BarbFatale said:

He is so misunderstood :shakeno:

What ever helps you sleep at night sis..:ahh:

OT: Trash as always