• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roberto

• Remmy

• Diarrhoea

• Mother Earth

Love Is Dead's album survivor

2d7izp0.jpg

The time has come...to crown our favorite song...the winner of Love Is Dead's survivor thread is...

:1stplace: Graves :1stplace:

RdpK.gif

:clap3: Graves, you're a winner baby :clap3:

Final results

WINNER:  Graves (+18 votes)

RUNNER-UP:  Deliverance (+8 votes) :2ndplace:

SURVIVOR PROGRESS

ri6j51.png

Thank you so much for all of your support. See you a next time:biggrin:

@Hunty Bear  @Greenfishz @gxnesis @jamesfog @ImpassiveThomas @stevenisFADING @Rotunda@tittieslap @Ewan Chaos @fanbrits @Cookies n Cream @paulyyyozd @BlueJeans  @Scandalous @bestfiction @omrimayo @mcuykend @Remmy @Bindi @kateyoc @Lachlan @rmmas @Scandalous @genkirocket @Mother Earth @AndresVanDeKamp @LoKoPaNdA @pavi @Tutankhamun @Pendulum @Price of Fame @Lucas32 @Imaginary Friend @Christian. @Superpower @velocity @HausofNick @ruleZz @Mau ® @Sky Engineer @Cazy @Obsession  @DancingShoes @Homewrecker @Jude @iamvladd @Weed @Trainwreck @lover. @man***** @Glory And Gore @Sbbmsve @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Kriis10 @Killer Love  @Diarrhoea @Smithy @jóga @K$Ellie @CameraFlashes @RideOrDie @TheSugarVenom @Walk_Away21 @Weed @Vxspertine @Lazuli @JDC @Foxbase Alpha @ChapelHooker @Pendulum @TheGreatMrY @Paramore @blackneptune @P!nk @ultraviolence.xx @Romova  @Death @mcuykend @Supervillain @ElleDriver @jagger88788  @EdgeofTeeth @Ghost @Eeveelution @rowlet @Hey Gurl Hey  @Unoriginal @Gabe² @Joyride @CHERLLOYD @World Eater @mathekr @Alixes @BlackAura @Pavement Princess

Edited by Roberto

Honestly these results were fairly tragic but at least a good song won.

:biggrin: :clap3:Yasssssss!!! My favorite song winning, kinda predictable at some point (Graffiti being out made its way kinda easier, tbh) but still, it had the best stats and overall, it was a fan favourite here. 

Overall, it was great to host this survivor, it kinda got messed up after Heaven/Hell left the competition (NSD out of the top 5 and Graffiti and Get Out out of the top 3 :biblio:) but the top 2 is gold and probably the highlights of this great album. :clap3: 

We LOVE a legend :celestial4: Definitely my favorite on the album, just recently dethroned Get Out

Good winner, the road to get there was tragic though

It's a good bop but there are about 5 better tracks on the album

The overall results were tragic but the winner was the best song so at least y'all got that right. :matty:

Soooo happy that "Graves" won over "Deliverance"! I've been trying to get "Deliverance" out for a while...

should've been Graffiti but whatever, at least the top 5 is all good songs :cm: My Enemy deserved better, I vote her for Miss Congeniality

Yaaaaas Deliverance found dead in a dumpster!

OH BABY YOU CAN LOOK AWAY, WHILE WE’RE DANCING ON DELIVERANCE FANS’ GRAVES!

02c.gif

02c.gif

02c.gif

Thanks for hosting @Roberto :spin: tho Graffiti and Never Say Die deserved better!

Tho I keep forgetting to vote. YASSSSS

Talent really won with this one 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.