Avril Lavigne signs to new label; releasing "extremely soon"

210 posts in this topic

Marvin
On 2/27/2017 at 1:51 AM, Kat said:

This reminds me of how I tried to send her fan mail a few weeks ago but it got sent back. 

:rip:

RihannaRTT

"Without trying to make an album, I've made one"

OMG yas. SERVE. WIG. :chick3: I am ready. 

If the album is ready everything must literally be around the corner. 

caleb.
19 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

"Without trying to make an album, I've made one"

OMG yas. SERVE. WIG. :chick3: I am ready. 

If the album is ready everything must literally be around the corner. 

Empress, we're ready!!! 

Serve us your piano rock smash! :jonny4: 

vipanonymous
10 minutes ago, Exposé said:

BMG US? never heard about such a label

same.

Can't wait for new Avril :duca::duca:

caleb.

"I enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes -- artists that showcase their vocals and songwriting skills. I listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and jazz." She says that the new album will see her "going back to my roots a little bit... I got my start in church and at country fairs when I was a young child, and I think those earlier influences are definitely coming out now." 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7709100/avril-lavigne-signs-bmg-new-album-interview

Will she serve us country or acoustic or jazz? :jonny2: 

Keinware
1 minute ago, caleb. said:

"I enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes -- artists that showcase their vocals and songwriting skills. I listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and jazz." She says that the new album will see her "going back to my roots a little bit... I got my start in church and at country fairs when I was a young child, and I think those earlier influences are definitely coming out now." 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7709100/avril-lavigne-signs-bmg-new-album-interview

Will serve us a mess

-Lewymocha-

BMG US is not under Sony at all. It looks like a label for up and coming independent artists. 

GRMusic
25 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

BMG US????? 

Acustic album it it would be another GL album 

That would be great.

GL was awesome.

TheWayWeWere

She needs to return with some serious, "grown-woman" sound . Not another hello kitty or Corny a.k.a. Fly :skull:

Alfred

She said she still has to pick the producer. Girl. Let Max Martin come through for you. I'm here for an album of Wish You Were Heres and I Love Yous. 

LovingYourCareer
3 hours ago, Exposé said:

BMG US? never heard about such a label

Janet Jackson signed to BMG and she released an album called Unbreakable, unless of course you've never beard of her. :alexz2:

AvrilLaQueen
On 2/27/2017 at 4:52 PM, Mrnoniee said:

Guys i have some inside news.

She is signed to Demi's new label

Pghlbzh.gif

Her Poot Meme is coming.

the fact this went from a joke to a wish

M3PaVEi.gif

AvrilLaQueen
13 minutes ago, Alfred said:

She said she still has to pick the producer. Girl. Let Max Martin come through for you. I'm here for an album of Wish You Were Heres and I Love Yous. 

at this point I'd even take Dr. Luke as her producer. Omfg this record label is tragic, I was literally crying out of frustration. I hate this woman so much, ruining her commercial career by pulling off another Goodbye Lullaby flop mess only without those forced hit songs that LA Reid wanted her so she could have a decent comeback.

raw

Sexy Boy
12 minutes ago, LovingYourCareer said:

Janet Jackson signed to BMG and she released an album called Unbreakable, unless of course you've never beard of her. :alexz2:

Of course I know who is Janet Jackson :rip:

Although Unbreakable was really a mess of an era. Did she even promote anywhere?

zuszia
3 hours ago, caleb. said:

Her Joanna is coming!