Jump to content

Avril Lavigne signs to new label; releasing "extremely soon"

210 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Marvin
On 2/27/2017 at 1:51 AM, Kat said:

 

This reminds me of how I tried to send her fan mail a few weeks ago but it got sent back. 

 

:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT

 

"Without trying to make an album, I've made one"

 

OMG yas. SERVE. WIG. :chick3: I am ready. 

 

If the album is ready everything must literally be around the corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caleb.
19 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

 

"Without trying to make an album, I've made one"

 

OMG yas. SERVE. WIG. :chick3: I am ready. 

 

If the album is ready everything must literally be around the corner. 

Empress, we're ready!!! 

 

Serve us your piano rock smash! :jonny4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vipanonymous
10 minutes ago, Exposé said:

BMG US? never heard about such a label

same.

 

Can't wait for new Avril :duca::duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caleb.

"I enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes -- artists that showcase their vocals and songwriting skills. I listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and jazz." She says that the new album will see her "going back to my roots a little bit... I got my start in church and at country fairs when I was a young child, and I think those earlier influences are definitely coming out now." 

 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7709100/avril-lavigne-signs-bmg-new-album-interview

 

Will she serve us country or acoustic or jazz? :jonny2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keinware
1 minute ago, caleb. said:

"I enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes -- artists that showcase their vocals and songwriting skills. I listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and jazz." She says that the new album will see her "going back to my roots a little bit... I got my start in church and at country fairs when I was a young child, and I think those earlier influences are definitely coming out now." 

 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7709100/avril-lavigne-signs-bmg-new-album-interview

 

Will she serve us country or acoustic or jazz? :jonny2: 

Will serve us a mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Lewymocha-

BMG US is not under Sony at all. It looks like a label for up and coming independent artists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GRMusic
25 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

BMG US????? 

 

Acustic album it it would be another GL album 

That would be great.


GL was awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheWayWeWere

She needs to return with some serious, "grown-woman" sound . Not another hello kitty or Corny a.k.a. Fly :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred

She said she still has to pick the producer. Girl. Let Max Martin come through for you. I'm here for an album of Wish You Were Heres and I Love Yous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LovingYourCareer
3 hours ago, Exposé said:

BMG US? never heard about such a label

Janet Jackson signed to BMG and she released an album called Unbreakable, unless of course you've never beard of her. :alexz2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
On 2/27/2017 at 4:52 PM, Mrnoniee said:

Guys i have some inside news.

She is signed to Demi's new label

Pghlbzh.gif

 

Her Poot Meme is coming.

the fact this went from a joke to a wish

 

M3PaVEi.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
13 minutes ago, Alfred said:

She said she still has to pick the producer. Girl. Let Max Martin come through for you. I'm here for an album of Wish You Were Heres and I Love Yous. 

at this point I'd even take Dr. Luke as her producer. Omfg this record label is tragic, I was literally crying out of frustration. I hate this woman so much, ruining her commercial career by pulling off another Goodbye Lullaby flop mess only without those forced hit songs that LA Reid wanted her so she could have a decent comeback.

 

raw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexy Boy
12 minutes ago, LovingYourCareer said:

Janet Jackson signed to BMG and she released an album called Unbreakable, unless of course you've never beard of her. :alexz2:

Of course I know who is Janet Jackson :rip:

 

Although Unbreakable was really a mess of an era. Did she even promote anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zuszia
3 hours ago, caleb. said:

"I enjoy listening to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes -- artists that showcase their vocals and songwriting skills. I listen to a lot of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and jazz." She says that the new album will see her "going back to my roots a little bit... I got my start in church and at country fairs when I was a young child, and I think those earlier influences are definitely coming out now." 

 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7709100/avril-lavigne-signs-bmg-new-album-interview

 

Will she serve us country or acoustic or jazz? :jonny2: 

Her Joanna is coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites