Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Game of Thrones | S8 | Final season coming in 2019

19,905 posts in this topic

Alesus

Sansa is not surviving. Get that fool's notion out of your heads now. SANSA DOES NOT WIN. 

TYE
9 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

The best ending would obvious be the revival of the Targaryen Dynasty with dragons flying around and the one true Queen watching over her land in a luxurious ensemble and crown 

Cleanromantic

Omg tea 

Rebuilding King's Landing Queen's Landing with her silver kids and probably Jon.

Cleanromantic
10 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Two queens exploding? Do you actually want to kill me? :jonny5: Imagine Cersei and Dany even working together since Dany orders Cersei to shoot at Drogon with Scorpion so that the fireball will definitely kill the NK.. Her knowing she's going to face the death, Cersei knowing she's going to blow up everything. OMG :jonny5: 

Cersei will never help Dany, even to kill her :toofunny3: Honestly I think Cersei at this point would rather see the NK win and see all humanity whipped out than see Dany win and have her as the new ruler while Cersei is executed or rotting in a cell.

9 hours ago, Triton said:

To be honest, she should have died in that episode, but she’s also a Mary Sue with plot armor and magic. When Drogon went spiraling down, she would have been mounted off, there’s no way she would have been able to hold on and she would realistically fallen down and cracked like a duck egg. To quote crazy aunt Lysa...

“It's fascinating what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height. The impact breaks them right apart. Like eggs dropped on the floor. Sometimes pieces remain intact. You'll find the head sitting on its own. Every hair in place. Blue eyes staring at nothing.”

Having Plot Armor and magic do not necessarily make her a Mary Sue though, she still has many flaws, she's just a little overpowered. 

ChatshireCat

Sansa is definitely surviving, maybe not ruling. :rip:

She has long past moved on from the point in her character arc where it would make sense for her to die. The biggest antagonist in her story-line has always been LF and now that he's dead, I can't really see her dying anymore.

She's never really been apart of the story-line involving the Nightwalkers anyways, so realistically, she's probably going to have minimal involvement with the fight the NK, and will probably be roped in with dealing with Cersei and co. 

A good read :fan:

Nutitle
On 1/20/2019 at 2:17 PM, Alesus said:

SAM?! The sole survivor? George would never.

If you were a fan of all his idiotic ideas then I suppose. This was a character that practically orchestrated the Blackwater defense, and he's ultimately useless in Dany's conquest, and even the Meereen attack 

I said he was good, not great, also if it wasn't for the Lannister-Tyrell army he would've lost the Battle of Blackwater :rip: he's good as a politician, not as a Military strategist