Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Game of Thrones | 32 Emmy Nominations

43,724 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

game-of-thrones-season-8-photos-01_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpg

 

HBO, IMDb, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Trailer

 

Quote

Noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years.

 

Main Cast

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister

Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister

Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen

Kit Harington as Jon Snow

Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark

Maisie Williams as Arya Stark

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister

 

Season 8 - Airing Now!  

 

S8 Reviews

Rotten Tomatoes

Metacritic

 

Spoilers

It's okay to post spoilers as soon as the episode airs in its main territory, but you are encouraged to always use spoiler formatting when revealing a major plot point, even if it's from something very old. 

Spoiler Thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Olenna better GET Cersei for literally

Spoiler

exterminating queen Margery and SEX GOD Sir Loras.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nutitle said:

I'm so ready for Season 7!

First page! Yesssssss

 

FnuNJT7.gif

Is this a new scene?!
Literally need more of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Is this a new scene?!
Literally need more of this

No its from when she went ham on those losers in battle of the bastards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grumpy Gills said:

No its from when she went ham on those losers in battle of the bastards 

YES.

Thanks, I need her going ham on Kings Landing next lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mess I don't really have anything to put in the OP as nothing HQ as been released really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

mess I don't really have anything to put in the OP as nothing HQ as been released really. 

Then why are you snatching all the good thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Then why are you snatching all the good thread?

I mean, nothing has been officially released I don't think for Season 7 so there isn't any trailers/art/poster/info to include. 

 

Also I didn't snatch, I was the old OP

 

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

I mean, nothing has been officially released I don't think for Season 7 so there isn't any trailers/art/poster/info to include. 

 

Also I didn't snatch, I was the old OP

 

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

 

Replace the OP image with any good fanmade poster till we get something official. But for now the thread will stay as silent as HBO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for Season 7. It's unrealistic to expect the book before the season, right?

Hope the book is released this year tbh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BadMonster said:

Ready for Season 7. It's unrealistic to expect the book before the season, right?

Hope the book is released this year tbh!

The slow sis is still writing it, but some people were saying (due to season 7 being slightly later in the year) that it wouldn't be out of the question for it to be released at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites