Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Survivor: Edge of Extinction | Wednesdays @ 8/7c

288 posts in this topic

stophittingmedad

david v goliath was so good theres no way they can top it w/ this s**tty a** sounding premise 

bearman10

I read rumors that they cast boring ass people so the returners can shine 😕

Y'all damn well know if there was 4 returners this past season they would've been overlooked. 

Gossip_Boy
14 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

I read rumors that they cast boring ass people so the returners can shine 😕

Y'all damn well know if there was 4 returners this past season they would've been overlooked. 

Wouldn't be surprised. It's not like they haven't done it before (hello Resumption Island). And my guess is none of the returnees actually wins hence why they fired Lynne Spillman in the end.

badgirlriri

Y'all can stay pressed, this theme and cast look amazing and all signs are pointing to this being a Top 5 season of Survivor :celestial4:

bearman10
2 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Y'all can stay pressed, this theme and cast look amazing and all signs are pointing to this being a Top 5 season of Survivor :celestial4:

one could hope 

:celestial4:

Guy Next Door

Did you read the five theories/suggestions/whatevertheyare for season 40 on survivor inside?

One of them is called "Survivor: New World", and it's suggested to be like Survivor: One World but they could use the twist with no tribes at all. Drafting new teams at the start of each challenge with the losing team attending Tribal.

That sounds amazing! I am here for it.

Gossip_Boy
38 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

Did you read the five theories/suggestions/whatevertheyare for season 40 on survivor inside?

One of them is called "Survivor: New World", and it's suggested to be like Survivor: One World but they could use the twist with no tribes at all. Drafting new teams at the start of each challenge with the losing team attending Tribal.

Someone posted on reddit like 2 or so weeks ago an article about some past contestants being banned from Season 40 (Russell, Fairplay and someone else). Not sure how legit the article was but 40 could be a returnees season.

Guy Next Door
On 1/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Gossip_Boy said:

Someone posted on reddit like 2 or so weeks ago an article about some past contestants being banned from Season 40 (Russell, Fairplay and someone else). Not sure how legit the article was but 40 could be a returnees season.

We don't need them anyway.

If there are returners (which I hope they won't invite back) I hope at least we have Angelina, James Lim, Anna and Morgan.

Speaking of Morgan, how did she end up with that guy? Married? Like I am 10000000 better looking than him ... Why Morgan why? 

On topic: Do we know the tribes? I am excited for the tribes for this season.

2pm-image-2pm-36528141-245-190.gif

bearman10

ill update the OP this week with cast pics etc.

Premieres in 1 month!!!

Im surprised we don't know tribes yet. Wikipedia has Joe/Aubry on Kama (yellow tribe) & Rick Wendy Kelley & David on Manu (blue tribe). Mustve gathered that from the previews? 

bearman10
On 1/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, Guy Next Door said:

That would be SO stressful to play that way bc it would be hard to have a solid alliance. it be messy af. lol. A lot of luck involved determining people's fate in the game lol. 

Guy Next Door
On 1/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, bearman10 said:

That would be SO stressful to play that way bc it would be hard to have a solid alliance. it be messy af. lol. A lot of luck involved determining people's fate in the game lol. 

That's why it would be fun and unpredictable, you have to have a good relationship with all 19 people. 

Cersei Lannister

Chris and Dan :jonny2:

bearman10
8 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Chris and Dan :jonny2:

taste

bearman10

updated the OP with the tribe divisions. Still working on it thought. 

Jeff explains more of the twist here:

Chamoy

I love our F3: Wendy, Lauren and Reem.

Chris and Eric's photos serving Sean Cody stills.

IqJ2FTT.jpg 1VfEHBA.jpg

Chamoy

The pre-season holy trinity. :gaycat5:

stophittingmedad

this twist sounds dumb as hell last season was perfect just keep it the same

he sounds like f*ckin jigsaw talking about the dumbas$ edge of extinction 

"the twist was born out of his desire to see how far contestants are willing to push themselves"

"‘Wait, I could maybe get back in?’ then maybe you’ll push yourself a little further and see what you’re made of."

tumblr_n3ueizwdVP1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Guy Next Door
20 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Thank you so much for posting it. Let me watch it.

By the promo pics, Aurora and Lauren look like ANGELS :heart2:

bearman10

Guy Next Door

After I watched the interviews (I didn't watched all of them, I think 2-3 I couldn't finish it)

1. Victoria

2. Aurora

3. Kelley

I kinda like Julia, Lauren and Wendy as well.

I like that we have so much likable and smart girls, the boys are all boring and annoying.  

Sept

Wendy sounds so dumb :rip: Chris seems like a funny and charming guy

The daddy (Ron) is so annoying already. I think he will get an early boot because people can't stand him and his aggressiveness

Guy Next Door

Chris will probably be another Michael / Daven(or Davon or whatever his name was (the person who voted for Ryan to win) ... He will be terrible at this game, but people will root for him cause he is "likable". I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Michael screen time too, which is sad.

I already don't know who will be worse ... Chris or Joe.

original.gif