657 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2019 at 10:09 PM, Staryu said:

An absolute mess

D6qC3apWsAEpFWH.jpg

What the **** literally cackling :lmao:

Is this where the budget went :lmao: 

51 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Aurora? No one liked her. Queen Victoria would have won. :'(

Her personal story would've won them over at FTC, as well as her iconic immunity run to get to Final 3.

We were truly robbed of witnessing one of the greatest FTC performances of all time. :'(

Can someone give me a link or something to watch the jury's questions for Chris, Gavin and Julie? I can't find it anywhere ... 

16 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

One thing to ponder, if this season had no EOE, who would have been in the final 3 instead?

Kelley, Lauren and The Wardog

7 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Thank you so much. 

Chris was a mess at that tribal. Gavin had a point. Chris was voted out on the most dumb way, he trusted too many people he shouldn't have. That person to win... I don't know how to feel about that. Plus, he was so rude on that tribal.

Queen Victoria asking the most important questions :heart2: She is the best player this season and should have won.

And what's with Jeff and hating on powerful girls? First Michele, now Victoria? What's with that "All the people I talked about said they forgot you existed on the island" or something like that, and he forgetting saying her name when the challenge was on so she "Jeff, I am here" like wtf. Grow up, Jeff. I am really sick of his comments, he ruins the whole Survivor experience with those comments.

Chris honestly made a bigger move than Julie/Gavin did all game. I was screaming for him to take Devens out himself and was so glad he did it. It was thee move to make. So glad Devens lost even with his 8 million advantages. 

Bottom tier season. I get that “Survivor is EvoLvInG” but there’s no way the winner should be someone who played the real game for 12 days. 

There are currently 3 Survivor (US) threads for 3 different seasons, so I will just post this here. :jamming:

5 people from the US version of Survivor have, sadly, already passed away. And 4 of the 5 were under 40 years old when they passed. (Taken from Survivor Su cks forum)

1. Jenn from Palau
2. BB from Borneo
3. Caleb from Blood vs Water
4. Dan from Gabon
5. Ashley from China