Survivor: Edge of Extinction | Wednesdays @ 8/7c

659 posts in this topic

This season was an absolute nightmare, from start (the disgusting treatment of Reem in the first tribal council) to finish (a loser from Edge of Extinction winning!). So sad to see my favorite show devolve to this. Imagine how much more interesting the strategic and social stakes could have been if the endless stream of idols didn’t keep undercutting everyone’s plans.

I legitimately do not know what to say. Literally everything this season has been so bizarre so, um, fitting ending I guess?

I'm just SO happy Devens didn't win that the messy Chris win is honestly okay in my books. 

tumblr_pnnvt5f8U21r8j1j3o7_400.gif

Also Aubry, Joe and David are absolute clowns. They designed the season for them and they voted out of spite in the end. How embarrassing. I hope they never step foot on Survivor ever again. 

This makes me even happier WINchele crushed that rat Aubry back in Koh Rong. A queen.

Yes God @ this winner

But I didn't watch cause Survivor is s*** now. :fan: 

I think I'm done with this show for now. Season 39 looks like **** and they'll likely to sacrifice the screentime of 90% of the players for Sandra's and Rob's confessionals. I MIGHT watch Season 40 depending on the cast.

This is a joke, but this is better than Gavin winning over Julie despite playing the same exact game because he’s a southern white male and she’s a woman

ok but Rick is a piece of **** disgusting human and Chris is an earth angel so like no im glad Chris ****ing won

now hes hot AND rich < 3

Chrissy is the last woman to receive votes in FTC. A woman has been snubbed ever since.

gabby is literally a cts poster

Gabby didn’t even have the balls to vote for Angelina she can be quiet

Kelley stans are trash, she literally ruined Laurens chances

[Julie] had a big role in Julia going home I don’t care what the jury says.

And her relationships were pivotal in getting her to the end. We love you Julie http://i.imgur.com/L3NpwEv.gif

Like I know older women can’t win Survivor anymore but this is ridiculous.

lol @this ridiculous wtf ending http://i.imgur.com/L3NpwEv.gif I am SO HAPPY it wasn’t Rick and while Chris is easily the worst winner ever gameplay-wise he was likable, made the finale exciting and killed Rick Devens so I can’t complain http://i.imgur.com/L3NpwEv.gif Plus production being mad means we’ll probably never see this twist again http://i.imgur.com/L3NpwEv.gif

Meh leaning bad season: it was boring and gamebotty with a few flashes of excitement (double boot, Julia TC) and a hard to watch ending that was saved at the last minutes. I kinda think it was a necessary evil honestly, I’m glad that the general response is anti-returnee twists and excessive idols.

In conclusion, Reem/Wendy/Aurora http://i.imgur.com/L3NpwEv.gif

I've been joking about it for a while, but I'm 100% on the "no woman is ever winning this show again" train now lol. I mean, not counting the possibility of an all female F3 obviously but even that feels like a <5% chance of occurring again at this point.

It's just not happening again. Every jury now be like

"we have to vote for the guy, he won all the challenges!"
*woman wins challenges*
"we have to vote for the guy, he found all the idols!"
*woman finds idols*
"we have to vote for the guy, he made the big moves!"
*woman makes big moves*
"we....uh......we...have to vote for the guy....he spent 28 days on The Edge Of Extinction?"

I look forward to all the female jury members who voted for Gavin and (especially) Chris to be on twitter next season complaining about season 39's women not getting enough credit too because that's becoming a pattern. We totally support women! Just not Julie (and Angelina) (and Laurel) (and Chrissy) (and..) 

Some of my favorite hot takes from CTS. I'm only mad at Julie not getting any votes.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for a guy being "robbed" on Survivor? I don't! 

8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

The fact that I'd probably rank Big Dick Chris above most of the 30s male winners.

Can't wait for him to shut us all up and slay again on Season 40 sdfjkl.

Nothing but respect for the hottest male Sole Survivor ever. 

tumblr_pnnvt5f8U21r8j1j3o4_400.gif

tumblr_pnzo6lfk141talut1o2_400.gif

the fact that its flaccid here gdfkjsd

HE WON (literally) :flame:

Chris and Gavin are my bae this season, and my gay heart is happy for them two (even though I'm rooting for Queen Aubry since the beginning) But honestly, Devin is one a hell of a castaway, he deserves to win this season...

43 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

the fact that its flaccid here gdfkjsd

HE WON (literally) :flame:

His wife won, can you imagine having all that man to yourself and with a million dollar check ajjksjsjkdjsh :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

His wife won, can you imagine having all that man to yourself and with a million dollar check ajjksjsjkdjsh :jonny5:

:'( wish i could

10 hours ago, Chamoy said:

The fact that I'd probably rank Big Dick Chris above most of the 30s male winners.

Can't wait for him to shut us all up and slay again on Season 40 sdfjkl.

Nothing but respect for the hottest male Sole Survivor ever. 

tumblr_pnnvt5f8U21r8j1j3o4_400.gif

tumblr_pnzo6lfk141talut1o2_400.gif

The second gif is hypnotic.  :jonny6:

So what's wrong with him?  Is he racist?  Homophobic? Trump-supporter?

This was a god awful season.

i’m so so so sick of hidden immunity idols! There should be one or two per camp and that’s it! 

The ending was just...? Bizarre. I didn’t care about any of the final 3 winning, just glad production couldn’t force feed the win to Rick- like they did with Ben.

and it’s been so hard to find a male to root for in this game since Devon. So that fact alone has made each recent winner a travesty. Just ugh.

Andrew 12 hours ago (edited)

The actual winner, yanno without all the stupid twists. The true best social player and strategist. Gets taken out because someone who gets voted out third comes back and exposes how much the jury liked her. She had great jury management and she was never even voted for before Chris came back. Had to get idoled out, and before that vote she always voted correctly. Only player to vote out all four returners. The real winner in my eyes.

Still not over it. The best player rarely wins anymore. The fact that she was the only one who KNEW they had to take Chris out at the final six.

giphy.gif

The cringe, the absolute cringe when Rick is acting to cry on the Top 6 because Julie didn't pick him to reward. Even jury didn't buy it anymore. 

4 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

The cringe, the absolute cringe when Rick is acting to cry on the Top 6 because Julie didn't pick him to reward. Even just didn't buy it anymore. 

For real the most phony **** I ever seen. :bibliahh:

I’m glad Chris ended him.

OK, I feel that Gavin was kinda robbed here, but Chris did a lot of amazing things in 5 days so he also deserved the win.

According to what people are writing on Survivor Su cks (not sure if you guys are there), they say that the EOE people have formed a pact to just the guy on EOE (and Kelley Wentworth was the only one to go against that. So Gavin or whoever had absolutely no shot. It is also funny to note that Victoria, his closest ally, did not vote for Gavin, while the opposite happened with Rick.

I really quite hated Rick last week, but I appreciate him better this finale after he tried to deceive people with his fake idols. At least Lauren was smart enough to realize that some of the idols could have been fake. I am so gutted that she played the idol for Chris instead. That was a million dollar mistake (which also means that she should return some day :fan:)

One thing to ponder, if this season had no EOE, who would have been in the final 3 instead?

I just watched the episode lmao. I can just say I am ELATED Rick (and Jeffrey) LOST

Resultado de imagen para the evil is defeated

Resultado de imagen para the evil is defeatedResultado de imagen para the evil is defeatedResultado de imagen para the evil is defeated

Tbh, it was a very messy win and while ChrisL3NpwEv.gif is kinda objectively the worst winner ever (I mean, not only a premerge boot but literally 3rd person voted out), I can't even be mad at his win. I mean...

Resultado de imagen para chris underwood gif

I-

Imagen relacionada

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

One thing to ponder, if this season had no EOE, who would have been in the final 3 instead?

Aurora, Victoria and Julie. With Aurora snatching. :'(

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

According to what people are writing on Survivor Su cks (not sure if you guys are there), they say that the EOE people have formed a pact to just the guy on EOE (and Kelley Wentworth was the only one to go against that. So Gavin or whoever had absolutely no shot. It is also funny to note that Victoria, his closest ally, did not vote for Gavin, while the opposite happened with Rick.

I really quite hated Rick last week, but I appreciate him better this finale after he tried to deceive people with his fake idols. At least Lauren was smart enough to realize that some of the idols could have been fake. I am so gutted that she played the idol for Chris instead. That was a million dollar mistake (which also means that she should return some day :fan:)

Victoria, Gavin, Julia/Lauren

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Aurora, Victoria and Julie. With Aurora snatching. :'(

Aurora? No one liked her. Queen Victoria would have won. :'(