Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

19,066 posts in this topic

The Destiny Hope
3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Bad Things 3xplatinum in the US 

https://twitter.com/chartsccabello/status/1106179845761974272

ihkhihi one hitt wonderjxcvjh

Bad Things, Havana, Never Be the Same while Beautiful and IKWYDLS are cute hits. Camila, you're doing great sweetie! :clap3:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Why have we heard nothing? :deadbanana4: she’s going to be over if she doesn’t come soon and come HARD

She's coming soon... I can FEEL it. She's posted nothing in almost a week (besides a throwback picture today)

The Destiny Hope
11 minutes ago, Venom said:

Reaching for that album, yet my hand never touches

tumblr_pnowzddl7L1r63q61o2_400.gif?w=605

I hope Camila will enjoy the three sales she'll get when she releases her next lead single

Venom
36 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

I hope Camila will enjoy the three sales she'll get when she releases her next lead single

Yes. Just you, me, and some other bitch in here will be giving her our coins

The Destiny Hope
4 minutes ago, Venom said:

Yes. Just you, me, and some other bitch in here will be giving her our coins

After CC2 inevitably flops let's start our own documentary: Surviving Camila

Venom

Yes, I thought Sangria Wine was the worst I'd have to endure, but then she delayed CC2

I'm a Camila fan, and this is my story

tumblr_owutxwmmYv1tk78oto3_250.gif

The Destiny Hope

It was... awful. First, she released Never Be The Same as the second single and that was fine until... until the album came out and I heard She Loves Control. I remember at the time I thought, "Why would she release Never Be The Same as a single if She Loves Control was right there? An uptempo song would have kept up her hype way better," but I decided to trust in her decisions as long as the music video came out. But then...

Day after day, week after week, month after month: nothing. And when it did come it was just terrifying. Waiting all that time to see her wrapped in a red piece of plastic, I knew she was mocking me. She took my innocence that day. I remember after I watched it for the first time I clicked 'Dislike' on the video, closed my laptop, and cried. After a while I realized she was my fave and gave her the benefit of the doubt so I changed my dislike to a like but felt betrayed. One misstep was fine. We were human.

But then she just... she did nothing. No promo, nothing. Just concert after concert, being out of the public eye. I-I-I can vividly recall listening to Camila on loop while she stayed quiet, opening for Taylor and doing her own tour. 'Camila is coming, Camila is coming, Camila is coming...' I would say to myself. At last around May my wish worked! She released something new, something good. Or so I thought...

When I saw she released a new song she had performed - Sangria Wine - I was hyped. I quickly made a sangria myself to drink it while I watched it, prepared to be slayed but then as I drank it and listened, I felt sicker and sicker. By the end of the song I was so disgusted I threw up the drink all over my floor. My dog came into my room and started to lick it up. I was so heartbroken, devastated to do anything about it so I just let him. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... well, you know the saying.

Still, I wanted to be slayed. And I knew Camila had it in her. I trusted that after Sangria Wine flopped she would come back with a She Loves Control single. But all we got was... all she gave us instead was... a... a-a... a Real Friends remix with Sw.. with Swae... *breaks into tears* I'm sorry *sniffles* I-I can't go on...

*blowing nose into tissue* After that I was just jaded. I remember I was so let down. I thought, "If Camila is letting me down, the entire world is letting me down." So when she released Consequences as a single, I wasn't even phased anymore. The damage had been done. My body and mind had been violated by her... her vile, vile decisions. 

As it quietly flopped, with 2019, a new year brought new hope. "The CC2 lead must be coming soon. She'll slay." I thought. I thought and I thought... I was so naive back then. So foolish. Now it's been 588 days since Havana was released. Nothing new. Over a year since she lured me in. But I've recognized her wrongdoings - the error of my ways. As I burn my Camila CD now, and as I proudly write mean comments on everything she posts, I can now say that it's been 588 days of surviving Camila.

I survived o na na na

The Destiny Hope
5 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

She won an iHeart Awards. Why she didn't show up? :deadbanana:

I think she's in full CC2 mode

The Destiny Hope

NUMBER OF DAYS SINCE THE LAST LEAD SINGLE CAME OUT:

589*

(*will update daily)

rrsT7nJ.gif

Venom
11 hours ago, The Destiny Hope said:

589*

(*will update daily)

rrsT7nJ.gif

sis, your essay :deadbanana4:

The dog part :deadbanana4:

but yes, very traumatic experience

rrsT7nJ.gif

The Destiny Hope
5 minutes ago, Venom said:

sis, your essay :deadbanana4:

The dog part :deadbanana4:

but yes, very traumatic experience

rrsT7nJ.gif

I wonder if we can hit 600! :duca: 

590*

(*will update daily)

ALucY93.jpg

Venom

590 days since the last lead single

5+9= 14

1+4= 5

5 = May

but if we include the 9 in 590 then I-

I CRACKED THE CODE!

Next lead single out May 9th!! :duca:

The Destiny Hope

I've been on vacation for 3 days and I knew Camila wasn't gonna do anything. Weird huh?

NUMBER OF DAYS SINCE THE LAST LEAD SINGLE CAME OUT:

592*

(*will update daily)

rac7d
On 3/14/2019 at 11:53 PM, The Destiny Hope said:

Is the first 2019 Camila music we're gonna get gonna be Mark's song :skull:

Hope he makes it a single