ALucY93.jpg

590 days since the last lead single

5+9= 14

1+4= 5

5 = May

but if we include the 9 in 590 then I-

I CRACKED THE CODE!

Next lead single out May 9th!! :duca:

I've been on vacation for 3 days and I knew Camila wasn't gonna do anything. Weird huh?

NUMBER OF DAYS SINCE THE LAST LEAD SINGLE CAME OUT:

592*

(*will update daily)

On 3/14/2019 at 11:53 PM, The Destiny Hope said:

Is the first 2019 Camila music we're gonna get gonna be Mark's song :skull:

Hope he makes it a single

On 3/14/2019 at 11:55 AM, FAN said:

Why have we heard nothing? :deadbanana4: she’s going to be over if she doesn’t come soon and come HARD

ring the alarm

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, The Destiny Hope said:

I've been on vacation for 3 days and I knew Camila wasn't gonna do anything. Weird huh?

592*

(*will update daily)

Is this Havana or Flopping in the club? 

59 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Is this Havana or Flopping in the club? 

Havana, her debut lead single!

593*

(*will update daily)

1 hour ago, rac7d said:

ring the alarm

A Spanish song?

An upbeat song?

A music video already shot?

It could be uploaded anytime soon?

CAMILA?!

iCFnY26.gif

22 hours ago, Venom said:

A Spanish song?

An upbeat song?

A music video already shot?

It could be uploaded anytime soon?

CAMILA?!

iCFnY26.gif

It wont be foused on US markets which is good she need to build her international power and get some clout in latin markets

On 3/18/2019 at 3:47 AM, The Destiny Hope said:

592*

(*will update daily)

2 weeks

D2DdX4EXcAAuC34.jpg:large

The skinny she's serving :eek:  

How can her team let her being taking this long? How ****ing hard is it to put out another album? :mazen: 

How can her team let her being taking this long? How ****ing hard is it to put out another album? :mazen: 

hey girls, is camila still evading releasing a new lead?

fL6U6ti.gif

also @freakum. bitch i miss you and our random talks about camila and love issues </3

ot: havana oh na na 

3 hours ago, FAN said:

what does that mean? why should she rush?, 

12 hours ago, FAN said:

Well, Camila was not up to snuff at all and I even enjoy 7/27 more than it. She should take her time and give us like 13-15 tracks and I'm good. 

--

If you guys haven't already, go block that squad of Camila haters who always bring up hate threads on her. Centering their lives around somebody they dislike is honestly a pathetic way to live and the last thing we need to do is give them that validation they're seeking because their actual lives are so empty! :flower: It's also better for your mental health to not worry about stupid stan stuff either. I'm only checking for Camila/Miley/Ari and other than that I don't give two ***** about these gays and their stupid charts

10 hours ago, Bawdee said:

also @freakum. bitch i miss you and our random talks about camila and love issues </3

ot: havana oh na na 

Where have you beeen ?!?!!! I miss you MORE. and same! I got some tea. :eli: 

10 hours ago, Bawdee said:

hey girls, is camila still evading releasing a new lead?

fL6U6ti.gif

She is writing and finding 'inspiration' right now, Hopefully by the summer we get something :biblio: 

9 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Well, Camila was not up to snuff at all and I even enjoy 7/27 more than it. She should take her time and give us like 13-15 tracks and I'm good. 

--

If you guys haven't already, go block that squad of Camila haters who always bring up hate threads on her. Centering their lives around somebody they dislike is honestly a pathetic way to live and the last thing we need to do is give them that validation they're seeking because their actual lives are so empty! :flower: It's also better for your mental health to not worry about stupid stan stuff either. I'm only checking for Camila/Miley/Ari and other than that I don't give two ***** about these gays and their stupid charts

Thats actually a good idea, Idk why I never thought to block all the Camila trolls/haters :dies: 

1 hour ago, The Destiny Hope said:

--

The trifecta

On 12/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, The Destiny Hope said:

Can we discuss when we think she should release? I'm scared such a long wait between lead singles from Havana to CC2 lead will have an impact on her momentum and chart performance. 

I really hope she releases February or March. April is fine too. Then the single can pick up steam and peak during summer. :dancehall:

@arianacabaeo @Rumystic @Bentley @Venom @freakum. @istersay @Ethereal @SimpleForms @Love Me Harder @GagaStefi @FAN @rac7d

May at the very earliest, June at the very latest :biblio:  

1 hour ago, freakum. said:

Thats actually a good idea, Idk why I never thought to block all the Camila trolls/haters :dies: 

Yeah, I got tired of seeing them around and the mods not doing anything so I decided to just block every single one of them :dies:

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

May at the very earliest, June at the very latest :biblio:  

I was delusional kasdmckdmccass thinking she'd release in Feb/Mar. At least we get two songs from her soon

14 hours ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Yeah, I got tired of seeing them around and the mods not doing anything so I decided to just block every single one of them :dies:

I was delusional kasdmckdmccass thinking she'd release in Feb/Mar. At least we get two songs from her soon

She gets brought up in threads that aren't even about her. I dnt even see the point in defending her anymore bc people make up things for no reason.