Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

A Simple Favor | Kendrick, Lively, Golding | RT: 83%

69 posts in this topic

comedy thrillers exist; they're just not common these days

old Hollywood had a good number of them

I just watched it online :mandown: and I loved it, these comedy mysteries are my cup of tea. Ending was kind of predictable but still nice to watch a movie with so many plot twists.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:55 AM, XtinaPanicGodney said:

when is it coming out on digital 

December 11

This movie was pretty far-fetched, but really entertaining :dies:  I loved Blake Lively in this

On 11/25/2018 at 8:47 AM, intheneonlights said:

December 11

well I'm very late :deadbanana2:

oh my god this movie... comedy/thriller like these are rare :jonny5:

now i get why the trailer is so camp :deadbanana4:

Posted (edited)

I just saw it and really enjoyed it surprisingly, but Beyond The Trailer's review was spot on, esp with the airplane scene... how did he not see the flags and get out then? It really is a guilty pleasure film and I had a good time with it. This is prob the best i've seen of Anna and Blake was surprisingly really great.

Well, I saw this two days ago and I must say that I enjoyed it a lot in the beginning. However, as the movie progressed.. the plot got ridiculous and wayyyy too predictable, but the ending was the worst. On the other hand, the acting, cinematography and music were on point. 

20 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Well, I saw this two days ago and I must say that I enjoyed it a lot in the beginning. However, as the movie progressed.. the plot got ridiculous and wayyyy too predictable, but the ending was the worst. On the other hand, the acting, cinematography and music were on point. 

That was the point. It was supposed to be a parody of these types of films.

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

I just saw it and really enjoyed it surprisingly, but Beyond The Trailer's review was spot on, esp with the airplane scene... how did he not see the flags and get out then? It really is a guilty pleasure film and I had a good time with it. This is prob the best i've seen of Anna and Blake was surprisingly really great.

i thought this too. Anna REALLY snapped. oh my god. her oscar nominated role in Up in the Air was shaking

The storyline is exactly like Pretty Little Liars books, but I still enjoyed it. Blake was amazing :heart2: 

I cringed at some of the acting early in the movie. Didn’t realize it would be so campy :rip:

Loved the overall movie.

this deserves best picture wbk