Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Fuller House: Season 4 | Renewed for Season 5

239 posts in this topic

I hope they turn Kimmy into the new Danny and make Fernando her Pam, because I literally cannot stand Fernando and I prefer single Kimmy. Fernando is terrible

11 minutes ago, Alien. said:

The Japan episode is shot single camera style. :heart2:

it looks like any other episode :rip: already better than anything from 3A!

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I hope they turn Kimmy into the new Danny and make Fernando her Pam, because I literally cannot stand Fernando and I prefer single Kimmy. Fernando is terrible

I'm still waiting for him to come out :rip: 

The second half of the season is already off to a better start than the entire first half. Thank god.

Another great season. The Japan episode was EVERYTHING and one of their best episodes ever.

And how did Kimmy Gibbler become the best character of the season? :deadbanana: She's officially a saint.

DJ's youngest Tommy is way too cute, it hurts.

Best moments of the season:

Spoiler

DJ & Steve together like it should be. They were always destined to be end game.

The RuPaul's Drag Race & Madonna references. I was LIVING. :deadbanana:

Kimmy not only declaring that she'll be Stephanie's surrogate but also eventually got pregnant. :clap3: 

Enjoyed the return of Vicky as well.

And Girl Talk performing I'm A Believer at the homecoming dance was great! The nostalgia!

Love how much Kimmy & Stephanie bonded more than ever. Their moments together gave me so many feels.

And John Stamos is living proof that some men get finer with age. He's more attractive now than in the '80s. :jonny: The guy who plays Matt too. :jonny: 

The season finale was incredible and done right too.

Just got done watching.

-I'm so happy that DJ ended up with Steve.

- The legacy cast moving back :jonny: Vicky :jonny: Kimmy getting pregnant. :jonny:

I'm gonna miss this show. :'( Let's hope they get back to shooting soon, I don't want to wait another year.

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Another great season. The Japan episode was EVERYTHING and one of their best episodes ever.

The season finale was incredible and done right too.

I loved the Japan episode, the opening too :heart2: 

5 hours ago, Alien. said:

Just got done watching.

Reveal hidden contents

-I'm so happy that DJ ended up with Steve.

- The legacy moving back :jonny: Vicky :jonny: Kimmy getting pregnant. :jonny:

I'm gonna miss this show. :'( Let's hope they get back to shooting soon, I don't want to wait another year.

I'm almost finished with S3, but I've read articles this could serve as a series finale :rip:  IF S4 happens with 

Spoiler

the entire old gang back :duca: 

32 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I loved the Japan episode, the opening too :heart2: 

I'm almost finished with S3, but I've read articles this could serve as a series finale :rip:  IF S4 happens with 

Hide contents

the entire old gang back :duca: 

Yeah the finale pretty much summed up things pretty nicely, but they still have a lot of things to work with now that the legacy cast are moving back + I doubt it's ending after this season as it is one of Netflix's most successful shows.

I wanna see how the dynamic will change when Danny moves back in.

LMAO steph is right DJ does have grey hair lmao, that had to been my favorite BURN of the season

f02b5b81fe0259ccc5bc746382dd3090--new-yo

Much better than 3A but still some cringey and unnecessary moments, especially that homecoming party episode. Jackson is still unbearable, I don't know if it's because of the character itself, or just his bad acting.

I enjoyed this season a lot! Hopefully there's a season 4! Also, I met the actor that plays Jimmy a week ago at universal studios :cool:

4 hours ago, Sam96 said:

I enjoyed this season a lot! Hopefully there's a season 4! Also, I met the actor that plays Jimmy a week ago at universal studios :cool:

And? :cool:

1 hour ago, Alien. said:

And? :cool:

He's a nice guy!! I have a picture with him and my best friends on my instagram. 

The ending tho

Spoiler

LMAO JESSE DANNY AND JOEY are moving back in

Steve Urkle is going to cameo next season as well!

18 hours ago, Sam96 said:

He's a nice guy!! I have a picture with him and my best friends on my instagram. 

That's nice to hear. I've heard nothing but nice things about the entire cast. :smitten:

Just watched episode 10, and DJ is trash. I hate her and Steve together and this whole mess is her fault for not picking the right person in the first place. Steve is obnoxious and lame.

Gross, do not want

Danny moving back in.

If anything, watching this series has made me realize I don't give a **** about any of the 3 "dads." I lowkey tune out when they appear.

SO,

I hate how they keep extending DJ and Steve finally getting back together but then at the same time, I think they do it because even tho they are obviously endgame, once DJ gets married she’ll be a Hale and not a Fuller. They probably won’t get married until the final season. 3B was a much better half but seriously, cut the “It’s always open” line!!

It’ll be interesting with the old cast moving to San Francisco next season. But Vicky needs to snatch Danny up before he moves in back to his house cause idk what it is about Bob Saget now, but he doesn’t play the part of Danny right anymore. Danny was a happy guy and now he just seems like a grump. Don’t want that every episode.

Lastly, with the old gang almost back together again, I really feel an Olsen guest appearance on the horizon

1 hour ago, Aerosol said:

Gross, do not want

Reveal hidden contents

Danny moving back in.

If anything, watching this series has made me realize I don't give a **** about any of the 3 "dads." I lowkey tune out when they appear.

They were the worst part of the original series.

I really hope one of the Olsen twins comes back to play Michelle in at least one episode... :biblio: 

11 hours ago, dperkins said:
Spoiler

Just watched episode 10, and DJ is trash. I hate her and Steve together and this whole mess is her fault for not picking the right person in the first place. Steve is obnoxious and lame. 

put it in spoiler tags, open discussion is not allowed for another 3,5 weeks

6 hours ago, Venom said:

SO,

Reveal hidden contents

I hate how they keep extending DJ and Steve finally getting back together but then at the same time, I think they do it because even tho they are obviously endgame, once DJ gets married she’ll be a Hale and not a Fuller. They probably won’t get married until the final season. 3B was a much better half but seriously, cut the “It’s always open” line!!

It’ll be interesting with the old cast moving to San Francisco next season. But Vicky needs to snatch Danny up before he moves in back to his house cause idk what it is about Bob Saget now, but he doesn’t play the part of Danny right anymore. Danny was a happy guy and now he just seems like a grump. Don’t want that every episode.

Lastly, with the old gang almost back together again, I really feel an Olsen guest appearance on the horizon

interesting, I hope she gets together with the other guy, I'm not feeling this