Fuller House: Season 4 | Renewed for Season 5

235 posts in this topic

Exodus

Good season. Character development was on point. When are they going to get lazy Mary-Kate/Ashley on to the show? They literally have nothing else going on.

jgorny
43 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Good season. Character development was on point. When are they going to get lazy Mary-Kate/Ashley on to the show? They literally have nothing else going on.

At this point, they should recast Michelle 

Venom
4 hours ago, jgorny said:

YES, PLEASE! If MK&A don't wanna do it then it's time to move on and cast a new Michelle. Even though I like Fuller House, the end of each season always feels empty because Michelle isn't there.

Sam96
5 hours ago, jgorny said:

1 hour ago, Venom said:

YES, PLEASE! If MK&A don't wanna do it then it's time to move on and cast a new Michelle. Even though I like Fuller House, the end of each season always feels empty because Michelle isn't there.

This 

BadMonster

So excited it's been renewed and I agree Michelle needs to be recast at this point... Steph having a baby and people getting married without her appearing is unacceptable... + Michelle being brought into the mix could allow for some more seasons tbh

rac7d

Has michelle still not appreads, the olsons have another sister ask her

andresg770

I can't at there being TWO Olsens and Michelle still not appearing on Fuller House.  You'd think that having had two actresses play the same role would've increased their chances to bring that character back lol