TOUR DATES
muWsBUZ.gif

Thursday November 15, Leeds First Direct Arena

Friday November 16, Birmingham Genting Arena

Saturday November 17, Glasgow The SSE Hydro

Wednesday November 21, London The O2 Arena

Friday November 23, Manchester Arena

Sunday November 25, Brighton Centre

Monday November 26, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena.

Source

Presale

46 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Waiting for a better source than store link

?? I was helping people get to the presale sign up 

Do you want me to send the email 

1 hour ago, Janet said:

?? I was helping people get to the presale sign up 

Do you want me to send the email 

I was looking for tour dates, sis since the dates on OP don't state which month it is. Maybe you should add that page to OP

I’ll try to get tickets for the Dublin concert with pre-sale code.

Just bought my ticket in Dallas.  They have general admission standing which is what I wanted.  Very happy rn :smitten: 

I can't wait. How Big wasn't the tea, but Hunger made me stan again :jonny4: Does she ever sell early entries? 

Can a mod make this an actual tour thread and flip the band name and the tour name?

Got my tickets for the Hollywood Bowl show. I went for the cheap seats since I went all out for her Walt Disney Concert Hall show, but still hyped to see her again.

I would go if the UK had the American support acts.

Lizzo & St. Vincent :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I would go if the UK had the American support acts.

Lizzo & St. Vincent :jonny:

I know. I was pretty bummed when I saw they weren't my openers although Kamasi Washington will be pretty cool to see at a venue like the Hollywood Bowl. All of her openers are doing like at most 3 dates. It's kind of cool though because it enabled her to score bigger names.

I hope they'll add some EU tour dates soon  

I'm hoping for a Latin American leg, although I know that probably won't ever happen. 

Got tickets for Dublin, I can’t ****ing wait :jonny5: who is the opening act for UK/Ire?

Why is buying tickets on Ticketmaster always such a rollercoaster. I was on queue exactly at 10am and it said only resale tickets were available. I kept refreshing and it kept saying the same thing. I gave up hope and then said let me just check one last time , go back on at 10:20 and bam 2 floor seats available. I don’t get it. But this is my first time seeing Florence live and it’s my first time having GA seats at an Arena so I’m excited! 

I’m surprised there aren’t more people in this thread. Does ATRL not stan Florence? I feel like High as Hope is Shaping up to be the best album of the year.

7 hours ago, Walley said:

I’m surprised there aren’t more people in this thread. Does ATRL not stan Florence? I feel like High as Hope is Shaping up to be the best album of the year.

I think part of the problem is it wasn't submitted as tour thread, so it isn't as noticeable when scrolling through celebria.

7 hours ago, Walley said:

Why is buying tickets on Ticketmaster always such a rollercoaster. I was on queue exactly at 10am and it said only resale tickets were available. I kept refreshing and it kept saying the same thing. I gave up hope and then said let me just check one last time , go back on at 10:20 and bam 2 floor seats available. I don’t get it. But this is my first time seeing Florence live and it’s my first time having GA seats at an Arena so I’m excited! 

Same happened me. It’s  probably because people hold tickets for the set amount of the time and then don’t take them or miss the window to pay

They just added Australian tour dates ah. She was absolutely incredible the last time I saw her so definitely buying tickets again. :jonny5:

Does anyone know if they will be selling merch there? Just bought tickets for the September date at the Hollywood Bowl.

34 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Starts this Sunday in Toronto. :clap3:

Look forward to seeing the setlist before I decide whether or not I want to attend. :matty: