Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

506 posts in this topic

Mezter

The constant hate on ATRL is really annoying tbh. I cannot wait for her to prove them wrong again. Luckily it's the only place I've seen hate though :clap3: 

EDIT: WaiT @ 500 posts though :gaycat2:

QueenB4

So have we settled on a fanbase name? 

I’m with Normani on this one, I like “The Nation” it’s not pretentious or fancy, it’s straight to the point and simple. 

Starkboy
23 minutes ago, QueenB4 said:

So have we settled on a fanbase name? 

I’m with Normani on this one, I like “The Nation” it’s not pretentious or fancy, it’s straight to the point and simple. 

it's been Kordeination/the nation for a while. :)

btw I need her to stop being invisible all week/on social media. :biblio: ugh, give us content girl. 

QueenB4
Just now, Starkboy said:

it's been Kordeination/the nation for a while. :)

btw I need her to stop being invisible all week/on social media. :biblio: ugh, give us content girl. 

But since she dropped her last name I don’t think “Kordeination” makes sense tbh. I honestly think “The Nation” sounds better. 

Yes she is a bit too elusive on social media but she hates it doesn’t she (which I can’t blame her) but to be honest I think it may play to her advantage cause ramming content & promotional posts down everyone’s throats comes across as desperate & it’s what everyone does these days. I think the lack of presence will help her. Keep the quality of music thus far and let the music speak for itself.  

Starkboy
3 minutes ago, QueenB4 said:

But since she dropped her last name I don’t think “Kordeination” makes sense tbh. I honestly think “The Nation” sounds better. 

Yes she is a bit too elusive on social media but she hates it doesn’t she (which I can’t blame her) but to be honest I think it may play to her advantage cause ramming content & promotional posts down everyone’s throats comes across as desperate & it’s what everyone does these days. I think the lack of presence will help her. Keep the quality of music thus far and let the music speak for itself.  

idk, she's a young and coming artist, she's not Beyoncé. this logic would work for someone like her but she needs to give people material. I think it's really important for someone as young as her who appeals to young people/teenagers. 

Like I really would love videos of her dancing on her IG, something like that.... we only get photos and she tends to post them late too :laugh: I know she doesn't like social media but they should hire someone to deal with them..

QueenB4
1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

idk, she's a young and coming artist, she's not Beyoncé. this logic would work for someone like her but she needs to give people material. I think it's really important for someone as young as her who appeals to young people/teenagers. 

Like I really would love videos of her dancing on her IG, something like that.... we only get photos and she tends to post them late too :laugh: I know she doesn't like social media but they should hire someone to deal with them..

I see your point, your right she’s young and a new artist so she does need to get her name out there more but I don’t think she’s ever gonna be a obsessed social media celeb tbh but a bit more activity would be nice. Let’s see if she amps up her game a little once the hopeful domination of DWAS starts.

It’s obvious DWAS is getting off to a better start than Love Lies but I just pray it has the same kind of insane longevity. I NEED some killer live performances too.

Btw my main fave is Bey and your probably aware of some of the toxicness & negativity coming from some of my fanbase but I hope I’m welcome in The Nation cuz I love Normani and have supported her since LL :flower: