UK: Highest Certified Female Artists (All-Time)

istan4badgalriri

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istan4badgalriri

• Lovett

• Blade

• Jimmy.

Nicki & Arianas Bed was certified Gold. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AGMDZ said:

@istan4badgalriri Ellie new PLATINUM - Anything Could Happen!

12.2M singles and 2.1M albums = 14.3M total:cm:

Lights the album is extremely close to 3xplat. Only like a thousand copies left

• 2 weeks later...

:clap3:

Edited by slw84

On 1/15/2022 at 10:06 AM, MrLovett said:

@istan4badgalririSis, please can you change the font colour in the OP when you next update? It's unreadable with the dark mode! :heart2: Thank you.

is it better now ?

• 2 weeks later...

Gaga crosses 20M SPS in the UK :clap3:

Breakdown:

Spoiler

Lady Gaga UK Certifications History

The Fame/The Fame Monster - 10xPlatinum - 3,000,000
Born This Way - 3xPlatinum - 900,000
A Star Is Born - 2xPlatinum - 600,000
The Remix - Gold - 100,000
Artpop - Gold - 100,000
Joanne - Gold - 100,000
Chromatica - Gold - 100,000
Cheek to Cheek - Silver - 60,000
=
4,960,000 certified albums

Shallow - 4xPlatinum - 2,400,000
Poker Facce - 3xPlatinum - 1,800,000
Just Dance - 2xPlatinum - 1,200,000
Bad Romance - 2xPlatinum - 1,200,000
Rain On Me - 2xPlatinum - 1,200,000
Paparazzi - Platinum - 600,000
Telephone - Platinum - 600,000
Alejandro - Platinum - 600,000
Born This Way - Platinum - 600,000
The Edge of Glory - Platinum - 600,000
Always Remember Us This Way - Platinum - 600,000
I'll Never Love Again - Platinum - 600,000
Judas - Gold - 400,000
Applause - Gold - 400,000
Do What U Want - Gold - 400,000
Million Reasons - Gold - 400,000
The Cure - Gold - 400,000
Stupid Love - Gold - 400,000
LoveGame - Silver - 200,000
You & I - Silver - 200,000
Marry the Night - Silver - 200,000
Perfect Illusion - Silver - 200,000
=
15,200,000 certified singles

The Monster Ball Tour DVD - Gold - 25,000

Total: 20,185,000

OP needs to be updated  :coffee:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Poker Face’s new cert puts Gaga snugly back in the Top 10 :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Not sure how many times @istan4badgalririneeds to state how ASIB is credited in the UK. :toofunny3:

No one told him to change it on his OP recently. The post above is just a copy paste from another forum where they added all her certs.

The way it only being posted makes y’all seethe :deadbanana2:

OT: Shallow is inching towards 5x Plat. Not everyone has a 4x let alone a 5x :duca: 

8 hours ago, Blade said:

No one told him to change it on his OP recently. The post above is just a copy paste from another forum where they added all her certs.

The way it only being posted makes y’all seethe :deadbanana2:

OT: Shallow is inching towards 5x Plat. Not everyone has a 4x let alone a 5x :duca: 

"No one told him to change in on his OP recently", aside from the literally the post above yours, right? :toofunny3: So quick to victimisation, it's hysterical.

Also kii at someone outside the top 10 making me seethe, whilst my fave sits at #4. :skull: You can't compete where you don't compare.

10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

"No one told him to change in on his OP recently", aside from the literally the post above yours, right? :toofunny3: So quick to victimisation, it's hysterical.

Also kii at someone outside the top 10 making me seethe, whilst my fave sits at #4. :skull: You can't compete where you don't compare.

They said change the OP because Poker Face was certified 3x Plat YESTERDAY.

I also insinuated that the OP should be changed with my post about Poker Face.

Beyonce with 5+ more years on Gaga will be easily surpassed with stagnant single sales. 

Especially with Shallow still moving the units its moving :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Blade said:

They said change the OP because Poker Face was certified 3x Plat YESTERDAY.

I also insinuated that the OP should be changed with my post about Poker Face.

Beyonce with 5+ more years on Gaga will be easily surpassed with stagnant single sales. 

Especially with Shallow still moving the units its moving :lmao: 

Actually, the very first sentence of their post is "Gaga crossed 20M in the UK". So no, they're not solely referring to the "Poker Face" update. :toofunny3: Girl, who exactly are you trying to fool?

Gaga's not getting anywhere near Beyoncé. :lmao: It's time for you to take the delusion somewhere else, because the UK will never be here for Gaga over Beyoncé. :skull: As I said, you can't compete where you don't compare.

23 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Actually, the very first sentence of their post is "Gaga crossed 20M in the UK". So no, they're not solely referring to the "Poker Face" update. :toofunny3: Girl, who exactly are you trying to fool?

Gaga's not getting anywhere near Beyoncé. :lmao: It's time for you to take the delusion somewhere else, because the UK will never be here for Gaga over Beyoncé. :skull: As I said, you can't compete where you don't compare.

Gaga’s at 15.2M certified singles (the out of the top 10 comment wasn’t even accurate in your last post  :rip:

She will easily close the gap with her catalog singles that are still pushing impressive units in the UK. 

One still has potential while the other one is going to plateau at her current number because we all know those OUT-OUT quick lil singles aren’t doing it in the US or overseas.

27 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Chromatica in 2 years: 1.7M certified units

Lemonade in 6 years: 1.1M certified units

Beyonce being ahead of Lady Gaga is just result of 5 year head-start and more musical content out there. 

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Chromatica in 2 years: 1.7M certified units

Lemonade in 6 years: 1.1M certified units

Beyonce being ahead of Lady Gaga is just result of 5 year head-start and more musical content out there. 

Gaga hasn't had a studio album go Platinum in the UK in over 10 years. Thanks Ariana for giving the 'era' a boost in certified sales though. We all know it's not the flop album, or lead single that's doing it. :rip:

Beyoncé is substantially further ahead than Gaga and looking at the state of her certified sales here, she's not catching up any time soon.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Gaga hasn't had a studio album go Platinum in the UK in over 10 years. Thanks Ariana for giving the 'era' a boost in certified sales though. We all know it's not the flop album, or lead single that's doing it. :rip:

Beyoncé is substantially further ahead than Gaga and looking at the state of her certified sales here, she's not catching up any time soon.

And this is about overall certification not just album certification, and like I pointed out Gaga is racking up more certifications than Beyonce. And of course she is not catching up anytime soon, there is 5M difference between them.  

And that Ariana shade is kinda pointless when ROM is bigger than Position single and Shallow is bigger than any TUN single in UK. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.