DivaCup's weekly last.fm T10

DivaCup

Bon Appetit #1 and a lead! :clap3: Katy, Madonna & Bruno on the artists :fan: 24K Magic, Bangerz & Teenage Dream :alexz:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DivaCup

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Unoriginal

Top Posters In This Topic

Sufjan coming through, the taste with the loved track :date:

cute #1 

• ATRL Moderator

Damn Katy :clap3:

Bruno, Miley Perfume Genius, Taylor and HAIM :smitten:

My top tracks are really a bad representation :clown:

Week of: May 5-May 11

Top Tracks

JQR7goW.png

Top Artists

uf1YzqZ.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

7w593s5.jpg

Overall Stats

rjNlfFs.png

wew the Mac + Nirvana plays :clap3: 

DivaCup

Amazing album plays too, so much diversity :smitten: 

• ATRL Moderator

mac :jonny:

Tracks:
Sign of the Times :alexz: Miley + the 2 Harry album tracks already being on here :smitten:
Hope to see Kiwi rise next time w/ a ton of plays, such an amazing song, my 2nd fave from HS.

Artists:
Harry, Charli, Paramore, Ariana, Calvin :katie2:

Albums:
Harry Styles, After Laughter, Number 1 Angel, 18 Months, Dangerous Woman, Yeezus, Red :worship2:
Whew... all of these are so damn good. Taste is on fire this week.

Malibu in the Top 10 already :party: Sign Of The Times is cute, I need to listen to his album

After Laughter on the album chart :heart2: I was disappointed by it but it's still v cute :jamming:

Dangerous Woman, Red and Number 1 Angel :clap3: 18 Months had some great singles :katie2:

3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Malibu in the Top 10 already :party: Sign Of The Times is cute, I need to listen to his album

After Laughter on the album chart :heart2: I was disappointed by it but it's still v cute :jamming:

Dangerous Woman, Red and Number 1 Angel :clap3: 18 Months had some great singles :katie2:

his album is very rock. but it's SO GOOD :duca: 

Kiwi and Carolina are cute :flower: a bit cringe but I like them anyway, ESNY is the obvious single though

lLAlPwE.gif

Week of: April 12-May 18

Top Tracks

8mH9U3A.png

Top Artists

GNs3yng.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

D399s4e.jpg
Overall Stats

iCmdjJt.png

• ATRL Moderator

Katy, HAIM and Harry :smitten::clap3:

Emotion on albums too :biggrin:

Bad Liar already here :clap3: It's a cute lil bop :jamming:

Birthday deserved to smash :chick3: Dark Horse and This Is How We Do :katie2:

Prism at #1 with so many plays :clap3:

asdfjijf not that Frankie gif :rip: Whew that video/song was even messier than expected

Tracks: Only Angel being the only Harry song to survive this week :'( Solid choice though
            Katy x4 :katie2: Double Rainbow should be here as well! Bad Liar already top 3 :jamming:
Artists: Katy getting over 100+ plays :clap3: Harry and Britney side by side :celestial4:
Albums: Witness, Bad Liar :smiley: PRISM :gaycat4: Oops!, TD, Britney, After Laughter :smitten:

OOTB, EMOTION, In the Zone, Harry Styles :worship2::worship2::worship2:

5 minutes ago, Remmy said:

asdfjijf not that Frankie gif :rip: Whew that video/song was even messier than expected

Tracks: Only Angel being the only Harry song to survive this week :'( Solid choice though
            Katy x4 :katie2: Double Rainbow should be here as well! Bad Liar already top 3 :jamming:
Artists: Katy getting over 100+ plays :clap3: Harry and Britney side by side :celestial4:
Albums: Witness, Bad Liar :smiley: PRISM :gaycat4: Oops!, TD, Britney, After Laughter :smitten:

OOTB, EMOTION, In the Zone, Harry Styles :worship2::worship2::worship2:

well i listened to harry's album almost 7 times :clown: it probably was in the top 20 songs. 

thanks for commenting :gaycat4:   

Bleachers slaying :alexz: 

Bad Liar :alexz: 

5/10

Bad Liar & Dark Horse :party: This Is How We Do, Birthday & Only Angel :jamming: Ghost :fan:

PRISM, Teenage Dream & Witness :clap3:

Bleachers are growing on me tbh :dancehall2: I might actually like the album tbh

Katy :clap3:

Week of: April 21-April 27

Top Tracks

Jww1TuF.png

Top Artists

iQsv9ar.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

L8dMNtI.jpg

Overall Stats

0WvSDqI.png

Swish Swish, Bon Appetit, Dark Horse :beatfreak:

Hot N Cold and If You Can Afford Me :clap3: IYCAM somehow went #1 for a week on my chart last year lmfao.

Katy the #1 artist and 5 albums in the top 15 :fish1:

Tracks: Katy x4 (not including the irrelevant BA) :date: Yasss at OOTB songs getting some love now :smitten:
Artists: One Direction :worship2: Katy and Ariana :celestial4:
Albums: FOUR :alexz: OOTB :worship: MITAM and DW :katie2: PRISM, My Everything, TD:TCC, Starboy :jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.