DivaCup's weekly last.fm T10

DivaCup

DQjo6uJ.png

I am an avid last.fm user.

Nearly every song I've listened to since 2004 has been documented.

I listen to all kinds of music.

These are my top 10 weekly plays.

vD0qW8V.gif

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DivaCup

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Unoriginal

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 7 days hasn't been too varied. Some of the time, I accidentally pause my music and forget to turn it back on :skull: 

Week of: February 7-February 23

Top Tracks

6RtxLdR.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

xbdEvbd.jpg

Overall Stats

Tj318jl.png

asdfghj Lana dominating :jonny: Love grew on me a lot, I like it now :jamming:

Shades Of Cool is lowkey her best song :smitten: Cruel World and West Coast are great too :heart2:

Touch :alexz: and 2 Little Mix albums there :clap3:

Born To Die is a masterpiece :worship2: Prism has amazing songs too :katie2: and of course Blurryface :party:

Yasss welcome to YTT baby :date:

Lana SCALPING :jonny: Love, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Shades of Cool :smitten: The others are okay, UV is my least fave album from ha

Albums:
Ultraviolence, Thriller, Blurryface :) Honeymoon, ANTI, B'Day :smitten: PRISM :katie2: Born to Die :worship2:

omg @ Lana killing it :jonny: with her best album too! Touch is a great song tbh.

Thanks for the comments y'all :-* 

I've decided to do this Thursday-Thursday to get Friday's new releases factored in. My top tracks is never really representative of what I listen to :toofunny3:

Week of: February 23-March 2

Top Tracks

NiCt7t3.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

D4dqPI1.jpg

Overall Stats

Ea1BEWP.png

Songs:
True Colors :smiley: Green Light, HeavyDirtySoul, Flawless (Remix) :jamming: Secrets :katie2::katie2::katie2:
I see you were listening to GL in preparation for Lorde debuting at #1 next time :fan:

Albums:
Blurryface, Thank You, Divide :) Starboy :fish1: 24K Magic, Dangerous Woman, Pure Heroine, BEYONCE :worship2:

2 Dua songs in the Top 10 :smitten: Heavydirtysoul as well :alexz: Secrets is one of my faves on The Weeknd's album :jamming:

Green Light :rip: ***Flawless slays :clap3: amazing #1 album, by far her best :smitten2:

Ariana and twenty one pilots high as well :celestial4: Dua's unreleased album up there too :keir:

Dua Lipa & Little Mix :clap3:

On 3/3/2017 at 3:51 AM, Remmy said:

Songs:
True Colors :smiley: Green Light, HeavyDirtySoul, Flawless (Remix) :jamming: Secrets :katie2::katie2::katie2:
I see you were listening to GL in preparation for Lorde debuting at #1 next time :fan:

Albums:
Blurryface, Thank You, Divide :) Starboy :fish1: 24K Magic, Dangerous Woman, Pure Heroine, BEYONCE :worship2:

yes, I thought I'd check Divide out.. but I didn't stream it

ezTpqL4.png

6/10! :)

F.U. & Flawless:clap3:

Blow Your Mind & Green Light :alexz:

BEYONCE, Glory Days, Pure Heroine, Dangerous Woman & 24K Magic :angelo:

Be The One and Blow Your Mind are incredible songs! and I love HeavyDirtySoul as well :clap3: 

This week saw a lot of variety. I was recommended a Paul McCartney album by @Pol McCutie and liked it a lot. It was very solid. 

The new Charli mixtape is pretty solid and has some bangers, but I'm sure it would get annoying if I listened to each song 100 times.

I did the Twenty One Pilots rate and listened to their discography in full for the first time :gaycat3: 

Billy Joel dominated my weekly plays this week. I was particularly taken with "New York State of Mind".

His music is excellent if you're into that sort of thing. :gaycat4: 

Who knows what next week will bring? :eek: 

Week of: March 3-March 9

Overall Stats

9DNUFsc.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

Hwc6dyD.jpg

Top Tracks

xCto645.png

Part of Me + NY State of Mind :jamming: Magnets :date: Green Light :katie2: I'll technically count this as a #1 debut for Lorde :eli:

• ATRL Moderator

Green Light :jonny4:

Lorde :jamming:

Charli :jamming:

Twenty One Pilots :jamming:

serve taste sis! :clap3:

22 hours ago, DivaCup said:

This week saw a lot of variety. I was recommended a Paul McCartney album by @Pol McCutie and liked it a lot. It was very solid. 

The new Charli mixtape is pretty solid and has some bangers, but I'm sure it would get annoying if I listened to each song 100 times.

I did the Twenty One Pilots rate and listened to their discography in full for the first time :gaycat3: 

Billy Joel dominated my weekly plays this week. I was particularly taken with "New York State of Mind".

His music is excellent if you're into that sort of thing. :gaycat4: 

Who knows what next week will bring? :eek: 

Week of: March 3-March 9

Overall Stats

9DNUFsc.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

Hwc6dyD.jpg

Top Tracks

xCto645.png

twenty one pilots and paul, smells like good taste :gaycat5:

Green Light technically #1 :keir::party: Magnets is pretty good too :katie2:

Lipgloss slays, I even love Cupcakke's messy ass bits :toofunny3: Pull Up :heart2:

Blurryface :clap3: twenty one pilots :clap3: Regional At Best is meh, I love 3 songs on it tho :celestial:

Charli dominating the album chart :jamming: Thriller is a classic :worship2: I still have to listen to Pure Heroine :keir:

Magnets is my jam! and I love Green Light as well! Lorde slaying this week :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

Green Light :clap3: 

Katy, Beyonce, Charli XCX, Paul McCartney :)  

come comment on mine sis x

This week, Tinashe's "All Hands on Deck" grabbed me. It's one of her best songs. 

Yesterday I pretty much sat in silence :rip: so I didn't listen to much music. My weekly scrobbles is pretty low.

@JEWRJEWR gave me a list of albums he recommended to m

and I still didn't get around to it yet :rip: but I hope he doesn't feel bad.

I'll try to get around to it soon

This week had my dad's birthday so I made a playlist of Billboard Hot 100 tracks from

when he was ten years old and I  discovered an album.

If you like 60s soul music, you might like it. 

bettyeverett_lp_pic.jpg

Week of: March 10-March 16

Overall Stats

PmWroIm.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

jqcEVGG.jpg

Top Tracks

deSm5SV.png

Albums:
Aquarius, Red, Thank Me Later, Lorde, Blurryface, Rebel Heart :fish1: Still need to hear Zara and Charli.

Songs:
This whole list :clap3: All Hands On Deck, Green Light, Flame, Closer,Bitch I'm Madonna especially :katie2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.