Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Loco's Weekly Faves

589 posts in this topic

I wish Old Town Road was retired :fan: Don't change it! Taylor getting a great boost :sats::sats::sats:

Rewatching ASIB (2018) tomorrow and then Rocketman on Saturday :lakitu:

5/11

Imagination debuting :worship:

Those Nights top 3 and Señorita getting a new peak  :clap3:

Foster joining in :eddie: I don't necessarily love the song but I'd say it's better than Style.
Taylor needs to stop stalling & continue rising :-* Taron losing the #1 after I've finally heard his version :angry:
Tiny Dancer falling off as well :grump: I preferred the Rocket Man cover anyway so oh well.

Rocketman was solid, I was pretty entertained all the way through, though I didn't really love the ending for some reason. There were a few other sequences that could've been better but nothing major. My top 5 from the soundtrack are Rocket Man, Saturday Night's Alright, Honky Cat, Crocodile Rock and Amoreena. :date:

On 7/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, Remmy said:

Foster joining in :eddie: I don't necessarily love the song but I'd say it's better than Style.
Taylor needs to stop stalling & continue rising :-* Taron losing the #1 after I've finally heard his version :angry:
Tiny Dancer falling off as well :grump: I preferred the Rocket Man cover anyway so oh well.

Rocketman was solid, I was pretty entertained all the way through, though I didn't really love the ending for some reason. There were a few other sequences that could've been better but nothing major. My top 5 from the soundtrack are Rocket Man, Saturday Night's Alright, Honky Cat, Crocodile Rock and Amoreena. :date:

Rocketman is one of my favorite movies of the year, I've never been that much into Elton John, but then after watching the movie I can't stop listening to him, the ending may not have been that bold, but that was because Elton still has so much more to give. My favorite ones are Rocket man, Tiny dancer & Your song... I almost cried during all those scenes.

I love most of the songs, congrats :clap3: Elisa :heart2:

Those Nights falling hard :noparty:

Great for "I don' t care" at #1 though  :clap3: