• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

34+35 blocked :clap3: Dislike both versions of it. SYT is good and all but Blinding Lights and/or In Your Eyes deserved those 5 weeks on top :gaycat3: We're Good is cute, not my favorite from the rerelease though. right where you left me also debuting :smile:

Save Your Tears blocking that awful disappointing remix :clap3:

oooh right where you left me :heart2:

Thanks for your comments! @JGibson @Green @Orfeo @Kevin2803 @Brandon @Remmy @TayDine1989

No description available.

RANDOM DATA: The Weeknd's "Save your Tears" becomes the 2nd song in all the 14 years of history of this chart to get 6 CONSECUTIVE weeks at #1, the other song to do so was Eminem & Nate Ruess "Headlights" back in 2014. Also, it's parent album "After Hours" achieves a total of 10 weeks at #1, being the 3rd album with most weeks at #1 just behind Eminem's "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" (17 weeks at #1) and Katy Perry's "One of the Boys" (11 weeks at #1).

P!nk debuting :heart2:

7/11!  Happy to see Higher there :D

Good debuts of New Love and Cover me in Sunshine  :clap3:

Another week at #1 for Save your tears  :jonny5:

The Weeknd ya debe bajar :dies:

10/11

Ariana, Demi, Selena & Ellie debuting :clap3:

Haven't heard test drive, I skipped out on that useless rerelease :fan: Didn't listen to Cover Me In Sunshine either because I probably wouldn't enjoy it. New Love & especially What Other People Say could've been better. Abel #1x6 now, damn :deadbanana2: One of the Boys slaying this chart back in the day, well deserved since it's still her best album :worship:

Thanks for your comments! @Remmy @Brandon @Kevin2803 @davidcg20 @Orfeo @Green @Belphegor @JGibson

RANDOM DATA: Selena Gomez ends The Weeknd's 6 week strek at the top spot :eli:

Edited by Mr. Loco

Right Where You Left Me :heart2:

Haven't listened to that P!nk song :eli:

New Love and Afterglow are good, I guess Abel should've kept the #1 :keir:

7/10

Save Your Tears slaying! Hope “We’re Good” bounces back!

Higher :duca:

Save your tears had a great run at #1  :alexz3:

Anyone, Cover me in Sunshine, We're Good  :clap:

I like all 4 of the artists that have returned yet I don't really care for the songs :rip:rwylm at a new peak, cute :smile:

7/11

Selena & Britney returning :clap3:

Thanks for your comments! @Kevin2803 @Remmy @Green @Belphegor @Graduation @potent

RANDOM DATA: The Weeknd's "Save your Tears" broke a series of records in this chart, becoming the first song in the history of this chart to reach 9 weeks at #1, the previous record was Psy's "Gangnam Style", which reached 8 weeks at #1 back in 2012, also it's 9 weeks at #1 were consecutive, previously, the record for most consecutive weeks was held by Eminem & Nate Ruess collaboration "Headlights" which got 6 consecutive weeks at #1, also Save your Tears album "After hours" scored a total of 13 weeks at #1, the 2nd most for an album, just after Eminem's "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" which got 17 weeks at #1.

Oh wow 9 weeks at #1 for Save Your Tears  :eek:  :jonny5:

Dua and P!nk climbing to the top 3  :clap3:

Save Your Tears is great, but not as good as Blinding Lights or IYE to me :keir:

Good top 3 overall

LMRM was actually a pretty good single, idk about the new one though :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.