Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

6/11

At least Rain On Me got the 10 weeks on here

Harry returning :eddie: Gaga/Ari retiring :date: Glad they were able to make it, although that #3 peak is a bit ugly! Brightest Blue :heart2: A really solid album closer (or at least for side A)

Me perdí el de la semana pasada :cries:

Muy buen conteo :clap3:

A lot of BEP but I love'em though :worship2:

Marshmello :duca:

Rain On Me, Watermelon Sugar and Smile :worship: :jamming:   In my head all the time

Katy climbing + Ellie debuting :) 

Great for WS returning and ROM making it to retirement

Good to see another Ellie track debuting, Power should be here too though :eli:

Taylor debuting three tracks, including #1? We stan a legend & a user with good taste. :clap3: 

'Savage Love' grew one me, as well happy to see 'Watermelon Sugar' & 'Be Kind' climbing. :party: 

I truly am a fan of every song on here except the BEP one. :duca: 

Be Kind and Watermelon Sugar :clap3:

8/11

Taylor :clap3:

BLACKPINK returning :worship2:

I should give Watermelon Sugar another listen. I only heard the album once or twice and don't remember the song, but i see it everywhere.

Exile >>>>>>

cardigan, exile and august debuting  :heart:

Harry climbing to the top 2  :clap3:

9/11

Taylor getting two songs on the countdown. Glad she made it to #1.

yesss Taylor doing very well :clap3: cardigan is cute & a grower but I wouldn't say it's an album highlight - meanwhile the other 2 are amazing choices. Nobody's Love did nothing for me, M5 is definitely getting boring now. :katie: Harry up to a new peak while Ellie and Gaga/BP return :party: 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, Remmy said:

yesss Taylor doing very well :clap3: cardigan is cute & a grower but I wouldn't say it's an album highlight - meanwhile the other 2 are amazing choices. Nobody's Love did nothing for me, M5 is definitely getting boring now. :katie: Harry up to a new peak while Ellie and Gaga/BP return :party: 

I probably listened the most to Cardigan because of it being the first single, but I really loved it, as well as exile... the others are just starting to grow on me, but folklore is coming to slay hard on my chart as I've mostly listened to the album this week :gaycat5: Maroon 5's song actually kinda felt a little basic, but somehow I got it stuck on my head all day, Memories was boring for me, but Maroon 5 always gets to slay me everytime :jonny:

On 8/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

9/11

Taylor getting two songs on the countdown. Glad she made it to #1.

She actually got 3 songs, and it's coming with more songs this week :coffee:

Ahh, the Taylor slayage - I love to see it. :clap3: 

GODigan still #1, Exile & August in top five. :party: 

Happy to see Ellie & Halsey survive the Taylor bomb too! Both great songs. :jamming: 

Cardigan ya me aburró, exile sigue fuerte gracias a Bon Iver. 

No hay mucha variedad con tanto Taylor :giraffe:

Another #1 week for cardigan  :alexz:

august and exile climbing to the top 4  :duca: 

Even more Taylor coming in :party: None of them are my main folklore favorites though

august getting the biggest boost and Power returning to the top 5 ahhh :date:

Harry getting kicked out :katie: although I'm sure that wasn't the end of his run

I probably listened the most to Cardigan because of it being the first single, but I really loved it, as well as exile... the others are just starting to grow on me, but folklore is coming to slay hard on my chart as I've mostly listened to the album this week :gaycat5: Maroon 5's song actually kinda felt a little basic, but somehow I got it stuck on my head all day, Memories was boring for me, but Maroon 5 always gets to slay me everytime :jonny:

Well stream my tears ricochet, epiphany & betty more please :gaycat2:

Memories was definitely a snooze, can't disagree with that :oh: A lot of people turned on them years ago but I'm still mostly a fan. It's just that their last album was pretty underwhelming and these droplets aren't hitting me at all.

9/11

Taylor getting all these songs in the countdown. Love "the 1" on here. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.