Loco's Weekly Faves

Mr. Loco

I wish Old Town Road was retired :fan: Don't change it! Taylor getting a great boost :sats::sats::sats:

Rewatching ASIB (2018) tomorrow and then Rocketman on Saturday :lakitu:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

5/11

Imagination debuting :worship:

Those Nights top 3 and Señorita getting a new peak  :clap3:

Foster joining in :eddie: I don't necessarily love the song but I'd say it's better than Style.
Taylor needs to stop stalling & continue rising :-* Taron losing the #1 after I've finally heard his version :angry:
Tiny Dancer falling off as well :grump: I preferred the Rocket Man cover anyway so oh well.

Rocketman was solid, I was pretty entertained all the way through, though I didn't really love the ending for some reason. There were a few other sequences that could've been better but nothing major. My top 5 from the soundtrack are Rocket Man, Saturday Night's Alright, Honky Cat, Crocodile Rock and Amoreena. :date:

Cute debut of Imagination, I'm not super into the song yet though. I hope These Nights gets to be the next #1.

?/??

??ñ????? ??????? ? ??? ???? :beatfreak:

Foster the People, Bastille & imagine Dragons :clap3:

On 7/17/2019 at 3:47 PM, Remmy said:

Foster joining in :eddie: I don't necessarily love the song but I'd say it's better than Style.
Taylor needs to stop stalling & continue rising :-* Taron losing the #1 after I've finally heard his version :angry:
Tiny Dancer falling off as well :grump: I preferred the Rocket Man cover anyway so oh well.

Rocketman was solid, I was pretty entertained all the way through, though I didn't really love the ending for some reason. There were a few other sequences that could've been better but nothing major. My top 5 from the soundtrack are Rocket Man, Saturday Night's Alright, Honky Cat, Crocodile Rock and Amoreena. :date:

Rocketman is one of my favorite movies of the year, I've never been that much into Elton John, but then after watching the movie I can't stop listening to him, the ending may not have been that bold, but that was because Elton still has so much more to give. My favorite ones are Rocket man, Tiny dancer & Your song... I almost cried during all those scenes.

I love most of the songs, congrats :clap3: Elisa :heart2:

5/11

I Don't Care #1 :angelo:

Those Nights falling hard :noparty:

Great for "I don' t care" at #1 though  :clap3:

Tiny Dancer coming back :heart2: Though Rocket Man should still be higher :keir: I Don't Care slightly grew on me after listening to the album but it still feels very plain to me. Foster +1 :smile:

On 7/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Rocketman is one of my favorite movies of the year, I've never been that much into Elton John, but then after watching the movie I can't stop listening to him, the ending may not have been that bold, but that was because Elton still has so much more to give. My favorite ones are Rocket man, Tiny dancer & Your song... I almost cried during all those scenes.

Right now it's #11 out of 20 on my list, though it'd be #6 if I didn't count late 2018 films. I agree, I've basically just known his biggest hits but the movie definitely made me interested in checking out more. I suppose :-* I do think it was a bit rushed, plus it doesn't help that 2 of my least favorite covers are near the end. I expected a little more from Tiny Dancer and Your Song since those are massive Elton classics, they're still solid renditions but there's better on the soundtrack.

9 hours ago, Remmy said:

I do think it was a bit rushed, plus it doesn't help that 2 of my least favorite covers are near the end. I expected a little more from Tiny Dancer and Your Song since those are massive Elton classics, they're still solid renditions but there's better on the soundtrack.

Tiny Dancer and Your song are also among my favorites, and even if they didn't get much time in the movie, I felt they were perfect, I was almost in tears in both song scenes.

Del 9 al 11 :clap3: 

5/11

Ed & Justin :clap3:

Decent number one, as a lead single it was really disappointing though. I prefer the other singles he's released so far.

Those Nights dropping so much :'(

6/11

Joy returns + The Archer debuts :worship:

Senorita :flame:

THe Archer debuting so well and YNTCD back :clap3: 

Señorita #1 :alexz: , You need to calm down returns at #2 and The Archer debuts :clap3:

Taylor coming back in a huge way :katie2: Just wish she wasn't blocked by that fake couple. The Archer starting in the top 5 :smitten: Taron almost getting completely kicked out :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.