Jump to content
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

17,750 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the new RUN BTS episode was really good again, it's like BV is back :cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kamy said:

THE POWER :jonny5:

i doubt we'll ever see a growth and career path like this ever again in kpop (or in general) :jonny5: i love being part of music history, not everyone has that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chemist said:

Thankfully the bad comments get diluted in the good ones on IG. And no one cares about the Korean comments :cm:

 

Hilarious how so many  people have convinced themselves that this picture is  an edit.  They really are MAAAD. :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kamy said:

THE POWER :jonny5:

Do y’all think this is their peak? 

 

Or is the next album going to do even bigger numbers? I honestly can’t seem to grasp how huge they’ve become :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, haroo said:

Do y’all think this is their peak? 

 

Or is the next album going to do even bigger numbers? I honestly can’t seem to grasp how huge they’ve become :jonny5:

Every year a voice in my head says that this is their peak ... and every year I’m wrong, I don’t know anymore but I think at the latest 2020 might be their peak after that it should stabilize but who knows with them ??:sherlock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, haroo said:

Do y’all think this is their peak? 

 

Or is the next album going to do even bigger numbers? I honestly can’t seem to grasp how huge they’ve become :jonny5:

We don't know at this point.... next year probably :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kamy said:

Every year a voice in my head says that this is their peak ... and every year I’m wrong, I don’t know anymore but I think at the latest 2020 might be their peak after that it should stabilize but who knows with them ??:sherlock:

yeah exactly :deadbanana4: they keep outdoing themselves and exceeding whatever expectations I have for them

 

And they keep getting new fans each comeback :deadbanana4: it’s honestly crazy 

 

3 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

We don't know at this point.... next year probably :skull:

:jonny5:KINGS, their power 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jhope in that outfit WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :jonny5: 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dalskdjawlrjweorja:jonny5: :smitten2:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D6I-PV9X4AYy-mT.jpg

 

GOD, I GOT EVERY MEMBER :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamy said:

D6I-PV9X4AYy-mT.jpg

 

GOD, I GOT EVERY MEMBER :jonny5:

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO JAPANESE MESS PLEASE, A SMOOTH COMEBACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kamy said:

D6I-PV9X4AYy-mT.jpg

 

GOD, I GOT EVERY MEMBER :jonny5:

 

25 minutes ago, Kamy said:

NO JAPANESE MESS PLEASE, A SMOOTH COMEBACK

:jonny5: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kamy said:

NO JAPANESE MESS PLEASE, A SMOOTH COMEBACK

Finally an original song, hope it has an MV :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harrieth said:

Finally an original song, hope it has an MV :party:

Yes, it was confirmed, Light will have an MV!!

4 years since the last one :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

July is so far away :jonny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the 9 jap singles?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

What are the 9 jap singles?????

No More Dream, Boy in Luv, Danger, For You,  I Need U, Run, Blood Sweat & Tears, Mic Drop, Airplane pt. 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lovecatt said:

No More Dream, Boy in Luv, Danger, For You,  I Need U, Run, Blood Sweat & Tears, Mic Drop, Airplane pt. 2

thank you :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kamy said:

D6I-PV9X4AYy-mT.jpg

 

GOD, I GOT EVERY MEMBER :jonny5:

God loved you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, haroo said:

Do y’all think this is their peak? 

 

Or is the next album going to do even bigger numbers? I honestly can’t seem to grasp how huge they’ve become :jonny5:

I have no doubt it’ll gerbil bigger and I am not usually an optimistic guy.

 

This comeback was ACTUALLY good. The current fandom is drunk on performances like quality performances like Dinosyus or MIC Drop at SNL, visuals like Make It Right on mmet, record breaking sales, youtube record, top award, successful stadium tour, western artist adoration and radio & stream success. We could not be happier with everything.

 

But also, the GP is actually REALLY digging Boy With Love. It is destroying all the Korean charts. It might become bigger than DNA. It is proving to have a lot of longevity as well. And the pop sound helps in the West.

 

This is the perfect ingredient for a bigger fandom by the time the next album drops...

 

They just need to make sure they don’t bring us another Idol :rip: I understand how great it was for Korea and to establish them as a symbol of national pride, but it was no good to conquer new fans in the West.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

I have no doubt it’ll gerbil bigger and I am not usually an optimistic guy.

 

This comeback was ACTUALLY good. The current fandom is drunk on performances like quality performances like Dinosyus or MIC Drop at SNL, visuals like Make It Right on mmet, record breaking sales, youtube record, top award, successful stadium tour, western artist adoration and radio & stream success. We could not be happier with everything.

 

But also, the GP is actually REALLY digging Boy With Love. It is destroying all the Korean charts. It might become bigger than DNA. It is proving to have a lot of longevity as well. And the pop sound helps in the West.

 

This is the perfect ingredient for a bigger fandom by the time the next album drops...

 

They just need to make sure they don’t bring us another Idol :rip: I understand how great it was for Korea and to establish them as a symbol of national pride, but it was no good to conquer new fans in the West.

yeah it’s a huge hit in Korea :rip: it will probably end up being #1 on the YEC :clap3:

 

and two years ago the GP used to pay them dust :psyduck: and now they’re stanning and will only get bigger, Korea’s pride alongside Samsung and Hyundai :clap3:

 

i agree with everything else you said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 3:20 PM, Golo***** said:

Idol makes me want to run a marathon away from BTS's music. Thankfully I wasn't introduced to them through that song.

True :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites