10,395 posts in this topic

Can you please stay with me? at the end of Just One Day gets me every time.

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Coming for 9.0+ on Pitchfork :jonny5:

Also y'all so messy with the ABO fanfic talk :ahh: but forreal I can't read fanfics with real people, they make me cringe so much :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

Yea and like there's so many 18+ stuff out there that's probably written by 12yo :rip: no shade but those self insert things are most of the times so cringey and cliche I can't imagine someone older than 15 writing them

Nnnn I hate mpreg to but yea fortunetly there's actually some real talented people out there writing fanfiction, I don't have anything agaisnt it in general it's just that I don't like reading as a whole much. I already have my fair share of reading when studying so I rather spend my free time on something else that requires less mental input that's why the rare times I read it it was some hot one shots of like Jikooo:rip: nnnnn I used to read Resident Evil Claire/Leon fanfiction when I was like 11 too lol 

nnnnnnnnnnnn no wonder fangirls love it

Tbh now that I go to uni for English studies I would rather read ff than what is on my reading list. And end up doing neither. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: When I read good ff for the first time I finally understood the appeal of the basic romance novels that some of teenage girls read. I used to read drarry and tbh some that I read were really great and I would even say that worth reading them again. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: I love a good gay romance. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I still think that Butterfly deserved to be a single.

14 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Coming for 9.0+ on Pitchfork :jonny5:

Also y'all so messy with the ABO fanfic talk :ahh: but forreal I can't read fanfics with real people, they make me cringe so much :deadbanana2:

We love a messT.

Imo there is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act like twitter stans and fight about it as if those ships were 100% real.

Poor BTS having so many messy stans.

:rip:

Since it's his bday in Korea, I wanna say happy birthday to my #1 (of 7) man, Min Yoongi :cries:

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Since it's his bday in Korea, I wanna say happy birthday to my #1 (of 7) man, Min Yoongi :cries:

Ahhh happy bday to my husband :heart2::heart2::heart2:

Happy bday inclusive king :heart2:

He has climbed so much in my bias list :heart2:

Omg J-Hope is shaking

Happy Birthday legend

Whew they gon sell out fasT

I wondered why Suga is so relatable, we're both Pisces....

7 hours ago, BlackAura said:

I wondered why Suga is so relatable, we're both Pisces....

I don't want to believe that me and my husbando are not compatible signs in love.

:jonny2:

nnnnn

Wings peaked at #24 and LY:H peaked at #9.

Not a free mixtape doing Wings damage in the international charts :deadbanana:

Their power :deadbanana:

So it's true that they're Puma's new global ambassadors. Wig.

Despacito is sh00k

6 hours ago, Ketchup said:

These are so cringey but at least people know BTS and Twice are the face of K-Pop now :cm:

My country stanning talent. They better do more than one city when they tour here :jonny:

8 hours ago, Cristhian said:

Resultado de imagen para sexy gif atrl

They got the hats awnn

Mess at this Go Go performance which is uploaded on a unofficial  stan channel having almost 70M views :deadbanana4: The song hasn't left the download chart on gaon since September. The smash that got away.

18 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Mess at this Go Go performance which is uploaded on a unofficial  stan channel having almost 70M views :deadbanana4: The song hasn't left the download chart on gaon since September. The smash that got away.

oh wow i think it also became the most viewed performance ever (surpassing that iconic Wonder Girls' Nobody performance)

wtfff it sounds SO good

idk why BH outsourced for their last mini when they have talents like this within the group

they all have black hair :jonny:well only jimin/yoongi are yet to be confirmed (you can see rm, hobi and v their black hair in the recent selcas)

the dark era is really coming