Beyonce's status: DEAL WITH IT...

11 posts in this topic

slw84

It's time to ACCEPT that Beyonce IS on Michael Jackson/Prince/Janet level regarding Performance/Entertainment abilities...

No one is saying she is this amazing innovative, thought provoking (ideas coming directly and only from her) artiste 

She is an amazing singer.

She is an amazing dancer.

She has amazing visual concepts and is inspired by the best.

She is an exceptional perfectionist in terms of execution.

Why are we pretending that this is up for debate at this point?

She built her brand off of modernizing old urban sounds and adding pop elements (eras 1-4)

She then rebranded herself into making a definitive vision and connecting/reconnecting to a wider audience with a stronger identity (era 5)

She enhanced the vision and identity connection and created a relatable and well executed theme (era 6)

It's time to give props where they are due.

Is she an exceptional artiste of MJ/Prince/Janet magnitude? Absolutely not but he has created a brand for which era 7-9  if not more can easily be focused on achieving this magnitude. She can always learn to write, produce, compose, arrange with less than 10-15 people involved in her creative process. She has the time to do that in her career.

mariahsaindo.gif

Is she the ULTIMATE performer of this generation? Yes. to quote Jay: If not me, then who?

So we've established a baseline for truth and reality...

Carry on...

giphy.gif

Keith

So glad to see that you are giving credit to where its due.

Ot: Yes

Desert Rain

I mean, I'm surprised it's a Britney Stan saying this, but I'm glad you saw the light.

Timber

Sometimes you just have to face reality.

giphy.gif

I see all that shad tho. You get pass this time.

Jacobdaniel

Facts.

It's funny how minuscule self-titled seems in hindsight. Because when she dropped that, I couldn't even imagine anyone ever topping it. Yet Beyonce has. Repeatedly. She is at her most enlightened right now and yet will still somehow top this era.

BeyColombia

facts .

you can't like her but she puts all her ass in what she does