Jump to content

Will Witness outsell Joanne's first week?

25 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Badgalbriel

Will it?

No tour bundle, no streaming. I'm talking about pure sales.

Do you think Witness can do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
2 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

7KCIFKE.png

What do you think sis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeff Koons

:rip: Wouldn't she open with like 30k without the bundle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
1 minute ago, yamiyuuuu said:

Are there official numbers? I'm curious now

It sold 280k pure+bundle.

If you take 150k albums from the bundle, you have like 130k pure. Do you think she can do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yamiyuuuu
1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

It sold 280k pure+bundle.

If you take 150k albums from the bundle, you have like 130k pure. Do you think she can do it?

Hell nah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joon
7 minutes ago, Jeff Koons said:

:rip: Wouldn't she open with like 30k without the bundle? 

Omg lol

 

And to answer the question: NOPE!

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
umich

Y’all still dragging Witness a year later? :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IntoMeYouSee

Sick topic title : Will Witness outsell Joanne's first week?...

I thought Katy launched Witness already or maybe I don't know things: like her launching Witness 2.0? how u come by with such info?

 

Reminds me of times when monsters came for Prism and it backfired once Artflop released :dies:

Katy got u pressed today it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
4 minutes ago, IntoMeYouSee said:

Sick topic title : Will Witness outsell Joanne's first week?...

I thought Katy launched Witness already or maybe I don't know things: like her launching Witness 2.0? how u come by with such info?

 

Reminds me of times when monsters came for Prism and it backfired once Artflop released :dies:

Katy got u pressed today it seems.

reading comprehension ia very important kids! Let's never forget that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals

this is such a bad attempt at trolling sis :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanny

In time, maybe :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badgalbriel
18 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

this is such a bad attempt at trolling sis :skull: 

but is it really when it is actually the truth? :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

but is it really when it is actually the truth? :skull:

it still is, yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Claire

She would pull Younger Now numbers without the bundle with a Max Martin produced album

 

So i have to say no

 

tenor.gif  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites