Remy hasn't adressed Nicki's diss. Why?

18 posts in this topic

Everyone was so bothered that Nicki didn't respond to Remy's diss in 24 hours. Why hasn't Remy responded in 5 days?

Cause a Nicki diss in 2018 means as much as an Avril Lavigne diss in 2018. No one cares

It was against Remy??

This was a Remy diss?

For starters we don’t know if that diss is aimed at Remy. 

Second, Nicki didn’t completely body Remy in this “diss” to warrant an immediate response. So I’m not sure your angle for this thread. 

Because Nicki has been recreating such a similar diss scheme with Remy that it’s not even bothersome at this point. I like Barbie Tingz and I’m a Remy stan and couldn’t have been bothered by the “diss.”

I found it a kii that she announced it tho, “now it’s time to diss” literally made me laugh out loud.

Because nobody has heard this song, including Remy.

I think shes done with the Nicki drama. But Nicki has to address 2017 and the hate she recieved. It would be a little ridiculous for her not to acknowledge it.

Nicki has been basing her careers off drama only since the BB incident hoping it will stick. New wave of female rappers seem to be classier and unbothered.

52 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

It was against Remy??

52 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

This was a Remy diss?

Was it worth it dummy? (About Shether) I ain’t mind a bit. Still on that show (LHHNY) getting no chips, it’s time to dip. 

How did you guys not realize who these lines were aimed at?

5 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Was it worth it dummy? (About Shether) I ain’t mind a bit. Still on that show (LHHNY) getting no chips, it’s time to dip. 

I usually dont listen to the lyrics if I cant get into the song

49 minutes ago, HïFidelity said:

Because Nicki has been recreating such a similar diss scheme with Remy that it’s not even bothersome at this point. I like Barbie Tingz and I’m a Remy stan and couldn’t have been bothered by the “diss.”

I found it a kii that she announced it tho, “now it’s time to diss” literally made me laugh out loud.

Bitch should have released half back and stepped on Remus neck.

14 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Most of her songs have lines like that so it's hard to tell or care anymore :michael: No wonder Remy didn't respond, the song has no impact. Nobody is talking about it like they did Shether. Guess everyone just sees it as yet another Nicki Minaj songs with her taking random shots at other women and no real bite :michael: 

1 hour ago, Notorious MINAJ said:

Bitch should have released half back and stepped on Remus neck.

Half Back is terrible 

Because it's something passive-aggressive as usual

Remy literally did a song with 7 minutes dissing her and dropping her name directly

Nicki did a verse with "shAdE!1!!"  a year after Shether when no one cares for this feud anymore

96aETkS.gif 

Because Nicki don't do diss records she does hit records and will diss you ON them

96aETkS.gif

She's booked and busy

qtrfNDj.gif

That's Nicki's thing though. Even after No Fraud, she keeps throwing these little jabs on every verse she's featured on. She did the same with Lil Kim. At this point, nobody ever cares about this beef.