Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Rate Signup Thread

2,623 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2019 at 3:35 PM, Clueless said:

I could do your graphics if you'd like?

That would be amazing! PM me?

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

giWcJ7Y.png

Now that this is up, THIS WAS POP 2018: Shawn/Puth/Camila/Ariana. Who's hosting it?

On 5/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ace Reject said:

Now that this is up, THIS WAS POP 2018: Shawn/Puth/Camila/Ariana. Who's hosting it?

Now you know there’s only 1 album people even want to give time to from that list

Just now, iHype. said:

Now you know there’s only 1 album people even want to give time to from that list

I've listened to all four nnnn

Only one is bad! Let me know if you can guess which one!

Also want to do an ICONS, LEGENDS, and OTHERS rate (2018) with Caution, Sex & Cigarettes, Golden, and ... QUEEN. HMU if you're down!

4 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

I've listened to all four nnnn

Only one is bad! Let me know if you can guess which one!

source.gif

3 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

Also want to do an ICONS, LEGENDS, and OTHERS rate (2018) with Caution, Sex & Cigarettes, Golden, and ... QUEEN. HMU if you're down!

Nnnnn you're rude! Call it Queen Bees and Wannabes.

sweetener doesn't deserve that

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

You're right, Charlie's.

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Here for both of these!

10 minutes ago, conatus said:

You're right, Charlie's.

pop perfection

8 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Tag me

Sweetener doesn't deserve that :skull:

Should’ve saved Honey & Dirty Computer for This Was Pop with Ariana. Replace them with Sophie & NoName.

Now, you can do This Was Pop (Ariana, Troye Sivan and ASIB soundtrack)

The trick is to find a balance between acclaimed albums and what atrl cares about. 

On 6/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, Blue Rose said:

Should’ve saved Honey & Dirty Computer for This Was Pop with Ariana. Replace them with Sophie & NoName.

Now, you can do This Was Pop (Ariana, Troye Sivan and ASIB soundtrack)

The trick is to find a balance between acclaimed albums and what atrl cares about. 

Ehh, I don't agree!

And wasn't there talk of a 20GAYTEEN Rate with Troye, years & Years, MNEK, and someone else? They can stay there!

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

3 hours ago, TRF. said:

I was thinking about making a This Was Experimental Pop 2018 rate with SOPHIE, Yves Tumor, Rosalía and Kero Kero Bonito. You guys tell me if that's a good idea or not - and if people would check lol. :celestial2:

This could be cool and might finally motivate me to listen to KKB

9 hours ago, TRF. said:

My new reina Rosalía might get me to check the others out.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, supaspaz said:

My new reina Rosalía might get me to check the others out.

great! :) I will need to make graphics for it... or have someone make them for me. :keir: I'll figure that out lol.

I was just thinking a Chapter II/Moodring/Tasty rate could be kind of fun. I think Tasty was meant to be including in a rate with Aaliyah's self-titled forever ago but it never happened. Thoughts? :lakitu:

3 hours ago, conatus said:

I was just thinking a Chapter II/Moodring/Tasty rate could be kind of fun. I think Tasty was meant to be including in a rate with Aaliyah's self-titled forever ago but it never happened. Thoughts? :lakitu:

Why waste Tasty on Chapter II and Moodring? If you want to use it, you could host the Aaliyah/Aphrodisiac/Tasty rate I haven't been able to get to yet.

4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Why waste Tasty on Chapter II and Moodring? If you want to use it, you could host the Aaliyah/Aphrodisiac/Tasty rate I haven't been able to get to yet.

Chapter II and Moodring are GOOD :chick2: