• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/15/2017 at 6:23 PM, genetic fail said:

Someone needs to do a Zara Larrson vs Bebe Rexha vs Hailee Steinfeld vs Alessia Cara vs Halsey vs Daya (?) rate

This :cm:

Seeing as they're all releasing albums this year, someone needs to do a Lana / Lorde / Halsey / Melanie 2017 rate for the carnage of it all

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/12/2017 at 5:47 AM, Hurem said:

What about a rate with Lemonade, ANTi, Joanne, Glory, Dangerous Woman, 25? :emofish: 

supa's doing that one too. And 25 won't be in it - but Emotion Side B will!

@Eeveelution where you at with the first P&J rate?!?!??!

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/4/2017 at 9:04 PM, Ace Reject said:

We actually ... started something like this! Neptune did the legends one (Mariah/Whitney/Janet/Madonna/Celine) with their number ones, their top tens, their top forties, and their 41-100s. You could do it with either Britney/Christina/Pink/Lopez/Clarkson/Lavigne/Beyoncé OR Rihanna/Taylor/Miley/Gaga/Katy/Adele etc and so forth! You decide!

Someone can do the second series too! Include Ciara in it please.

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/9/2017 at 0:53 AM, Aqua said:

Any chance of getting a Britney videography rate started? I'll host :biggrin:

I believe this was done on the old site!

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/8/2017 at 0:24 AM, Reverie said:

Still down! I think Aretha would have more participants 

+ The timing is fitting considering she just announced her retirement!

Let's do it!

14 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

@Eeveelution where you at with the first P&J rate?!?!??!

I actually did start it last week but a mod closed it with swiftness and I still don't know why...? I'll try again later.

27 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

I believe this was done on the old site!

She's had quite a few videos since then + it was uneventful + there are many new members who might want to participate :keir: 

8yask9.jpg

Reserving this rate... just need the albums to come out.

Edited by BZZ

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

It's not? I can't even remember what's supposed to be in it anymore.

• ATRL Moderator

Good - you can include both! The three biggest icons of their time, plus American Sweetheart Britney Spears, Super Bowl performer Lady Gaga, and internet legend Carly Rae Jepsen!

37 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I would like to host the Pokemon gen 6 rate if possible. If it is already reserved I have no problem doing the gen 7 rate. 

You don't need to ask here to do the Pokerates, they can just be started whenever. I know someone already wants to do the gen 7 rate tho so.

Just now, genetic fail said:

Why their albums when we all know it's gonna be filler after filler after filler. I think a singles showdown with a bunch of other Z-listers would be more successful.

I was thinking about that but maybe I can do  standard additions only? So its 11-12 tracks for all. I was also thinking of including whatever is out of Julia Micheals and Anne-Marie (EP's). This is taking place in July probably, so..

What about that Rihanna Essential rate that started on OldTRL? I did NOT waste hours for it to be deleted.

The Fame + TFM vs Animal + Cannibal vs Born to Die + Paradise would be iconic :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

All of those have been rated!

If no one else has thrown their hat into the ring, I'd love to do a JoJo discography rate one day! With her being on tour now, I've been thinking it'd be really fun to do. With 3 albums, 3 EPs, and 2 mixtapes, she definitely has enough material to rate. (And that's not even counting her expansive unreleased material if they were also included.)

Is there a George Michael singles / discography rate in the pipeline? :dancehall: 

A maybe interesting thought I had while on spotify: a rate of songs under 3 minutes long. It could be weird and a bit crazy, as it could include anything from Aretha Franklin's signature songs to Icona Pop's "I Love It." What d'you think? :dancehall: 

19 hours ago, Superiore said:

What about that Rihanna Essential rate that started on OldTRL? I did NOT waste hours for it to be deleted.

The user who was hosting it hasn't even shown up on here yet from what I've seen... could be restarted perhaps with a new host? I really wanted to participate in that one but I wasn't a member at the time.

Edited by nikkysan

2 hours ago, nikkysan said:

The user who was hosting it hasn't even shown up on here yet from what I've seen... could be restarted perhaps with a new host? I really wanted to participate in that one but I wasn't a member at the time.

It would be the best idea for it to get a new host but all the already sent ballots will get lost and would need to be re-done from scratch.

Thoughts @Ace Reject?

• ATRL Moderator

I think we can restart it!

@Achilles. you should host the GM singles rate!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.