• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Subomie said:

Popjustice their Sugarate has me wanting to see us do one too. For the Babes, Ace! :duck:

yes, this or Girls Aloud!

So no one is here for my main pop girls moderate hits (#11 - #40 peak on the H100) rate? :weeps:

Adele (4 Songs) VS Beyoncè (10) VS Britney (12) Gaga (3) VS Katy (4) VS Rihanna (10) VS Taylor (13) (total 56 songs)

(and we could add some other girls if you want, but these are the main ones)

It would be very fun, a rate of the underrated singles from ATRL faves! The audience would be huge.

@Ace Reject what do you think of this? :emofish:

Edited by Mark Rih

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

So no one is here for my main pop girls moderate hits (#11 - #40) rate? :weeps:

Adele (4 Songs) VS Beyoncè (10) VS Britney (12) Gaga (3) VS Katy (4) VS Rihanna (10) VS Taylor (13) (total 56 songs)

It would be very fun, a rate of the underrated songs from ATRL faves! The audience would be huge :emofish:

I like this :duca:

On 01.02.2017 at 9:27 PM, Ace Reject said:

Why haven't you started this yet sis?

Whoops! Will try and get this up within the next few days!

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Hurem said:

Could I eventually do "The Pop Albums of 2013" rate featuring Yours Truly, Demi, Bangerz, ARTPOP, Prism and BEYONCÉ? :gaycat3:

@Ace Reject

Sis, supaspaz did an ICONIC 2013 rate featuring BEYONCé, Bangerz, Prism, ARTPOP, and Britney Jean.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

So no one is here for my main pop girls moderate hits (#11 - #40 peak on the H100) rate? :weeps:

It would be very fun, a rate of the underrated singles from ATRL faves! The audience would be huge.

@Ace Reject what do you think of this? :emofish:

We actually ... started something like this! Neptune did the legends one (Mariah/Whitney/Janet/Madonna/Celine) with their number ones, their top tens, their top forties, and their 41-100s. You could do it with either Britney/Christina/Pink/Lopez/Clarkson/Lavigne/Beyoncé OR Rihanna/Taylor/Miley/Gaga/Katy/Adele etc and so forth! You decide!

9 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

We actually ... started something like this! Neptune did the legends one (Mariah/Whitney/Janet/Madonna/Celine) with their number ones, their top tens, their top forties, and their 41-100s. You could do it with either Britney/Christina/Pink/Lopez/Clarkson/Lavigne/Beyoncé OR Rihanna/Taylor/Miley/Gaga/Katy/Adele etc and so forth! You decide!

Ok so I'm doing post 2005 (aka this generation) popgirls :duca:

I'll do flops, moderate hits, top 10's and #1's like Neptune. Let me start working about it!

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Hi @Ace Reject I would like to host a All-Female Collaborations Rate pls (featuring classics such as When You Believe, Telephone and Bang Bang) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

New year, new site, new you?

Let's split this up into two - The 20th Century and the 21st Century. I'll hit you with a PM, you decide which one to host!

Only vocal collaborations, or rapper/singer ones as well?

Ok, just for your information:

This Generation Pop Girls: The Singles Rate is coming. Ace approved it!

It will be divided in 3 parts (#1's, Top 10's and Moderate Hits). We will start with #1's, just a few days and the first part will begin!

We will include Adele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.

v excited for this :duca:

Edited by Mark Rih

Can I do a Selena Gomez or Lady Gaga rate? I'm not really sure how this all works but these are the two I'd like to do.

On 1/21/2017 at 8:02 PM, Reverie said:

So I think I wanna do an Aretha or Stevie singles rate :emofish:

Still down! I think Aretha would have more participants 

+ The timing is fitting considering she just announced her retirement!

Edited by Reverie

14 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Any chance of getting a Britney videography rate started? I'll host :biggrin:

I'd love this! You did a great job with the discography rate :heart2:

On 2/1/2017 at 9:26 PM, Ace Reject said:

Back like I forgot something - let's start some rates y'all!

I'd love to start mine but it seems that North KATRL won't allow it x.

MaeL5DJ.png

IT'S LIVE!

Feel free to participate if you're a fan or take this as an opportunity to listen to their music!

:heart2: 

11 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

MaeL5DJ.png

IT'S LIVE!

Feel free to participate if you're a fan or take this as an opportunity to listen to their music!

:heart2: 

yay

29f67a992d7779329cf21d6147f5fde7.gif

On 05. 02. 2017. at 2:57 AM, Ace Reject said:

Sis, supaspaz did an ICONIC 2013 rate featuring BEYONCé, Bangerz, Prism, ARTPOP, and Britney Jean.

What about a rate with Lemonade, ANTi, Joanne, Glory, Dangerous Woman, 25? :emofish: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.