Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

The ballots for the Alanis Morissette Singles Rate is due TODAY.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

@Ace Reject is it possible to pin my Aaliyah thread? many people didn't know about this rate and they discover it very late :gaycat6:

On 7/15/2022 at 12:21 AM, Ace Reject said:

All the other rates were unpinned, so apparently... we're not doing that anymore!

14 hours ago, prézli said:

The ballots for the Alanis Morissette Singles Rate is due TODAY.

Deadline is today 3PM, first update is 5PM. So, Miss @Ace Reject, if you're still willing to do my rate, DO IT.

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, prézli said:

Deadline is today 3PM, first update is 5PM. So, Miss @Ace Reject, if you're still willing to do my rate, DO IT.

Eek! I have to miss - much love!

this is potentially niche but I had an idea about female indie folk/indie rock albums of 2020/2021 with a line up of:

beadaboodee - Fake it Flowers

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Soccer Mommy - Color Theory

Snail Mail - Valentine

Indigo De Souza - Any Shape You Take

Clairo - Sling

I would probably do 5 of these, I'm not sure if Punisher was used before though so I included 6

27 minutes ago, minho said:

beadaboodee - Fake it Flowers

Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher

Soccer Mommy - Color Theory

Snail Mail - Valentine

Indigo De Souza - Any Shape You Take

Clairo - Sling

Punisher has been done but that’s such a great selection of albums :WAP: I’d be down.

Maybe if you wanted to do 6 you could use Wolf Alice, Julien Baker or Lucy Dacus instead of Phoebe?

4 minutes ago, greento said:

Punisher has been done but that’s such a great selection of albums :WAP: I’d be down.

Maybe if you wanted to do 6 you could use Wolf Alice, Julien Baker or Lucy Dacus instead of Phoebe?

I'd use Wolf Alice out of those options, I think the other two wouldn't particularly have strong supporters so it'd be kind of fillery

Fake it Flowers vs Color Theory vs Valentine vs Any Shape You Take vs Sling (+ vs Blue Weekend) would be super fun!

4 minutes ago, minho said:

I'd use Wolf Alice out of those options, I think the other two wouldn't particularly have strong supporters so it'd be kind of fillery

Fake it Flowers vs Color Theory vs Valentine vs Any Shape You Take vs Sling (+ vs Blue Weekend) would be super fun!

Yeah Wolf Alice is definitely the best option. Hopefully @Ace Reject also likes the idea 

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/21/2022 at 3:12 PM, greento said:

On 8/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, minho said:

On 8/21/2022 at 3:24 PM, greento said:

Yeah Wolf Alice is definitely the best option. Hopefully @Ace Reject also likes the idea 

I dig!

7 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

I dig!

Yay thanks! I'll get some graphics going and put the thread up whenever I can

On 7/12/2022 at 4:30 PM, madonnas said:

You should do my Progressive Pop idea! :gaycat2:

I just saw this and I think its a great lineup... maybe I'll try to host it after the indie rock/folk one!

94FMUr8.png

f5rLHVU.png

Real Pain: 2020s Female Indie Rock & Folk rate is now live! Featuring a selection of notable albums released between 2020-2021 in the indie folk/rock genre, this rate spotlights the emotional undercurrent that the early '20s have had on music and how musicians have responded.

Click below to participate!

I was thinking of doing a Doja Cat discography rate after revealing Aaliyah's winning song, I think more people will be interested to participate in it, what do you think?:coffee2:

With TheSinglesJukebox closing....looking at the top 10 of each year or maybe split into two parts could be a nice ambitious rate

I was just wondering if I could do a rate called "The Flops of 2019" it's a continuation of my rates I've done in the past - 16/17/18 

The following list of albums so far that I have:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated 

Marina - Love + Fear

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

Iggy Azalea - In My Defence

Carli XCX - Charli

I am not sure if any of these are eligible or been used recently or too many times in other rates, so just wanting to check.

I can also come up with other albums if needed.

Can I do an Ariana discography rate? :ducky: we discussed it in our base thread and think it would be fun.

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Reverie said:

With TheSinglesJukebox closing....looking at the top 10 of each year or maybe split into two parts could be a nice ambitious rate

Babe... you already know.

NEXT WEEK is all I'll say. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Lukey said:

I was just wondering if I could do a rate called "The Flops of 2019" it's a continuation of my rates I've done in the past - 16/17/18 

The following list of albums so far that I have:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated 

Marina - Love + Fear

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

Iggy Azalea - In My Defense

Carli XCX - Charli

I am not sure if any of these are eligible or been used recently or too many times in other rates, so just wanting to check.

I can also come up with other albums if needed.

Charli was used in This Was POP 2019 Part 2!

Just now, Ace Reject said:

Charli was used in This Was POP 2019 Part 2!

Okay, that is fine.

Would Sigrid - Sucker Punch be allowed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.